Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 289 290
@mercurialwings That sounds awesome! I have no problem buying alkahests for her when the time comes if needed either. I'm excited to see the children they'll produce! I'm going to pair her with Riptide eventually as well I think, though not first. I'm also quite curious about those combinations. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@mercurialwings That sounds awesome! I have no problem buying alkahests for her when the time comes if needed either. I'm excited to see the children they'll produce!

I'm going to pair her with Riptide eventually as well I think, though not first. I'm also quite curious about those combinations.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat: Same here and sounds good~ ^ ^ Make a note of these posts to come back to when Risk is closer to evolving.

Ooo, that'll be a neat combination between Risk and Riptide~ I feel like she's a chaos/wild card. xD
@KalicoKat: Same here and sounds good~ ^ ^ Make a note of these posts to come back to when Risk is closer to evolving.

Ooo, that'll be a neat combination between Risk and Riptide~ I feel like she's a chaos/wild card. xD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[quote name="@Sylvanlady" date="2020-09-15 13:44:48" ] @Mercurialwings What about the Sigs? Are you allowed to download a copy of your Remnant? I know she retains the rights to the artwork, but I didn't know if I am allowed to have a copy. [/quote] Of course! lol, I can't possibly control that once it's online, just ask that you leave my name on it, (or the store name in the case of the sigs), so I can maintain control over the art easier (having the original helps me, but it's MUCH easier when I can be like "and who controls that store? me? OH YEAH GET REKT" Also some folks host the sig on their own imgur (just in case they ever get greedy like photobucket and I end up having to take down the sigs so they don't eat all the bandwidth.
@Sylvanlady wrote on 2020-09-15 13:44:48:
@Mercurialwings

What about the Sigs? Are you allowed to download a copy of your Remnant? I know she retains the rights to the artwork, but I didn't know if I am allowed to have a copy.

Of course! lol, I can't possibly control that once it's online, just ask that you leave my name on it, (or the store name in the case of the sigs), so I can maintain control over the art easier (having the original helps me, but it's MUCH easier when I can be like "and who controls that store? me? OH YEAH GET REKT"

Also some folks host the sig on their own imgur (just in case they ever get greedy like photobucket and I end up having to take down the sigs so they don't eat all the bandwidth.
5gSLBV0.png
BUMP

Whoops, automatically bumping everyday became a habit from the raffle
BUMP

Whoops, automatically bumping everyday became a habit from the raffle
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[quote name="@Sylvanlady" date="2020-09-15 12:54:45" ] @Dembai Although it may be a little bit selfish, I just can't choose between them. I discussed it with a friend and if the two had been the same in status, as in both terminus or both not, I would have been able to choose, but as they aren't, I have decided to keep both. I thank you so much for sharing your amazing art. Please ping me or sebd a DM me with what to do next. I have wanted one for a long time but I still feel a little clueless. I put this at the other Thread. Sorry if it was supposed to be here. [/quote] Either thread is fine, lol I'm always subscribed to all the threads. And it's no problem! I should have thought it through, but such is life. XD They do count as "free non-primes" because they're not bought with money. Oh and you don't have to do anything - you filled out all the important data when you entered the raffle. XD I just gotta make the cards and sig. X3
@Sylvanlady wrote on 2020-09-15 12:54:45:
@Dembai

Although it may be a little bit selfish, I just can't choose between them. I discussed it with a friend and if the two had been the same in status, as in both terminus or both not, I would have been able to choose, but as they aren't, I have decided to keep both. I thank you so much for sharing your amazing art. Please ping me or sebd a DM me with what to do next. I have wanted one for a long time but I still feel a little clueless.

I put this at the other Thread. Sorry if it was supposed to be here.

Either thread is fine, lol I'm always subscribed to all the threads.

And it's no problem! I should have thought it through, but such is life. XD

They do count as "free non-primes" because they're not bought with money.

Oh and you don't have to do anything - you filled out all the important data when you entered the raffle. XD I just gotta make the cards and sig. X3
5gSLBV0.png
@sylvanlady [img]https://i.imgur.com/S50rxTY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uhNtfSk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ghwvqen.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JslJY6G.png[/img] Here you go - and yes you can save it to your own computer and stuff, just would ask they go unaltered and if posted anywhere, credit given or a link to the store. <3
@sylvanlady

S50rxTY.png
uhNtfSk.png
Ghwvqen.png
JslJY6G.png

Here you go - and yes you can save it to your own computer and stuff, just would ask they go unaltered and if posted anywhere, credit given or a link to the store. <3
5gSLBV0.png
@Kalicokat - Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bi3TmG8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X68Wl1r.png[/img]
@Kalicokat - Here you go!

Bi3TmG8.png
X68Wl1r.png
5gSLBV0.png
Quote:
I lowkey want to pair either Dominance or Submission with Risk. xD

@mercurialwings

You are not the only one that thought of that. LOL Was the exact thought that went through my mind when I saw Risk.
Quote:
I lowkey want to pair either Dominance or Submission with Risk. xD

@mercurialwings

You are not the only one that thought of that. LOL Was the exact thought that went through my mind when I saw Risk.
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
@Endofighter: It would a terrible shame not to now. xD Oh, plans, plans~
@Endofighter: It would a terrible shame not to now. xD Oh, plans, plans~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings @Kalicokat

Pending how many you both get from the pairings, I would like 1, if you both do not mind. =)
@mercurialwings @Kalicokat

Pending how many you both get from the pairings, I would like 1, if you both do not mind. =)
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 289 290