Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show me your reptiles!
1 2
Have a Pancake!!

thi9ht2p.jpg

qgchv4yv.jpg

She is about 4 years old now, I got her since May 2019 and I love her to death. She's a nervous little baby and hates being touched, so no cool "I am holding da snek"-photo here xD lol
Have a Pancake!!

thi9ht2p.jpg

qgchv4yv.jpg

She is about 4 years old now, I got her since May 2019 and I love her to death. She's a nervous little baby and hates being touched, so no cool "I am holding da snek"-photo here xD lol
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
[img]https://i.imgur.com/a3VZKZj.jpg[/img] this is Bowie. We mostly call her Bono/Bobo. I got her as a baby about 4 or 5 years ago. She only eats bugs but that's okay. i'm not really sure what to say about her,,, i feel kind of guilty that i don't give her as much attention as my other pets, but then again, she doesn't really like that much attention anyway. She just wants food, and the occasional opportunity to explore my bed. If i lay my hand in her tank, she'll crawl right onto it if she wants to come out to visit. it's super cute! [img]https://i.imgur.com/b442pkg.jpg[/img] this is Lizzy. She's sort of a rescue lizard. I first met her ~5 years ago, when my uncle bought her for his kids. They took abyssmal care of her. When we first got her, she had a terrible parasite infection that had probably been there since I first met her. She also has some minor Metabolic Bone Disease, so we have to give her calcium supplements on top of her regular calcium/vitamin regiment. Anyway, my grandma rscued her from my uncle's family, but my grandma didn't give Lizzy the best care either. So I adopted/rescued her. And now she has found her forever home. She really likes mealworms, watermelon, carrot, and collard greens. She seems to pose whenever I take pics of her. Sometimes she'll snuggle up to me for a nap. She's super sweet and chunky. Definitely tied for first place of sweetest lizards I've owned. I just wish my family had taken better care of her. Sometimes i wonder if she remembers me from all those years ago. It doesn't seem like it, but it's a cute thought i guess.
a3VZKZj.jpg

this is Bowie. We mostly call her Bono/Bobo. I got her as a baby about 4 or 5 years ago. She only eats bugs but that's okay. i'm not really sure what to say about her,,, i feel kind of guilty that i don't give her as much attention as my other pets, but then again, she doesn't really like that much attention anyway. She just wants food, and the occasional opportunity to explore my bed. If i lay my hand in her tank, she'll crawl right onto it if she wants to come out to visit. it's super cute!

b442pkg.jpg

this is Lizzy. She's sort of a rescue lizard. I first met her ~5 years ago, when my uncle bought her for his kids. They took abyssmal care of her. When we first got her, she had a terrible parasite infection that had probably been there since I first met her. She also has some minor Metabolic Bone Disease, so we have to give her calcium supplements on top of her regular calcium/vitamin regiment. Anyway, my grandma rscued her from my uncle's family, but my grandma didn't give Lizzy the best care either. So I adopted/rescued her. And now she has found her forever home.

She really likes mealworms, watermelon, carrot, and collard greens. She seems to pose whenever I take pics of her. Sometimes she'll snuggle up to me for a nap. She's super sweet and chunky. Definitely tied for first place of sweetest lizards I've owned. I just wish my family had taken better care of her. Sometimes i wonder if she remembers me from all those years ago. It doesn't seem like it, but it's a cute thought i guess.
I have two geckos. One is a crested gecko thats over a year old named Nyxie. He’s a brown rusty color when fired up. He tends to hang around in the most hilarious positions and for some reason he has a crush on his thermometer. He deliberately poops on me only. And he likes to be a mischievous little daredevil at night.

Then there’s Catori (Aka Tori) who is a baby leopard gecko who isn’t a year old yet. She was born in February of 2020. She’s VERY picky, and skittish and if I try to handle her she sort of squeals. She sleeps all day and all night, but she’s eating and pooping so I assume she’s healthy.
I have two geckos. One is a crested gecko thats over a year old named Nyxie. He’s a brown rusty color when fired up. He tends to hang around in the most hilarious positions and for some reason he has a crush on his thermometer. He deliberately poops on me only. And he likes to be a mischievous little daredevil at night.

Then there’s Catori (Aka Tori) who is a baby leopard gecko who isn’t a year old yet. She was born in February of 2020. She’s VERY picky, and skittish and if I try to handle her she sort of squeals. She sleeps all day and all night, but she’s eating and pooping so I assume she’s healthy.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
Here's my young Blue Tongue Skink! they've grown a lot in the past two months [img]https://i.imgur.com/RkFKBzo.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vNjdXBx.jpg[/img] Their name is Cera, Cera Dimitri.
Here's my young Blue Tongue Skink! they've grown a lot in the past two months

RkFKBzo.jpg

vNjdXBx.jpg

Their name is Cera, Cera Dimitri.
I have way too many scaly friends to show them all since I'm a breeder (mainly geckos, for now), but if you want some pictures, you can go and see them on our insta account :D

Here's a little hatchling peeping out of the egg!
I have way too many scaly friends to show them all since I'm a breeder (mainly geckos, for now), but if you want some pictures, you can go and see them on our insta account :D

Here's a little hatchling peeping out of the egg!
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
1 2