Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 429 430

The last time I saw a rainbow was... July 10th, according to my camera roll!

The last time I saw a rainbow was... July 10th, according to my camera roll!
540b941d760593714e6a45abed5ee646-daya4dn.gifOIed4Ed.gifebaf462228f2e5da9c4ee31b414874a6-daya4k9.gif

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist
1. starrunner101
2. I want to say when I was playing soccer a while back, we all stopped to look at it :) good times
1. starrunner101
2. I want to say when I was playing soccer a while back, we all stopped to look at it :) good times
sVj1Kbv.png
COparade
I think it would be a month and a half ago?
COparade
I think it would be a month and a half ago?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
1. MythDancer
2. when was the last time you saw a rainbow?
I think...there was still snow on the ground! So a couple of months ago, maybe March?
1. MythDancer
I think...there was still snow on the ground! So a couple of months ago, maybe March?
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
IllusiveFox
I haven’t seen a rainbow recently, probably the last time was during spring a few months ago!
IllusiveFox
I haven’t seen a rainbow recently, probably the last time was during spring a few months ago!
1. post your username: DistortedShadow
hmmm maybe when my family and i was traveling somewhere. i dont remember
1. post your username: DistortedShadow
hmmm maybe when my family and i was traveling somewhere. i dont remember
M4V4l17.gif 2023-10-09-0kz-Kleki.pngnb.pngpFh2ZjF.pngbxDQbVS.gif
1. KuroOniyuri
2. It's been raining here almost everyday for the past couple months so I've actually seen a few recently; but the latest was last Thursday. It touched down in the meadow right behind my apartment building XD
1. KuroOniyuri
2. It's been raining here almost everyday for the past couple months so I've actually seen a few recently; but the latest was last Thursday. It touched down in the meadow right behind my apartment building XD
MG7PtA4.pnggf8eBBB.png
1. SweetAnguish

2. A couple of months ago while on vacation at a hotel in the forest. Staying at a building styled like a castle decor wise, pretty nice area. Was rainy one of the days we staid, after it cleared up and we went out I caught glimpse of a rainbow in the clearing of the main section of the hotel area.
1. SweetAnguish

2. A couple of months ago while on vacation at a hotel in the forest. Staying at a building styled like a castle decor wise, pretty nice area. Was rainy one of the days we staid, after it cleared up and we went out I caught glimpse of a rainbow in the clearing of the main section of the hotel area.
HailstormDeath

The last time I saw a rainbow was 2/3 weeks ago! We had driven 4 hours and were on our way back home when we had a bit of a sunshower.
I saw TWO DOUBLE Rainbows! (4 total uwu)
HailstormDeath

The last time I saw a rainbow was 2/3 weeks ago! We had driven 4 hours and were on our way back home when we had a bit of a sunshower.
I saw TWO DOUBLE Rainbows! (4 total uwu)
Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
1.) NamelessTraveler
2.) I saw a rainbow back early this summer, it was a double rainbow!
1.) NamelessTraveler
2.) I saw a rainbow back early this summer, it was a double rainbow!
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 429 430