Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35
Also coming up on every page for me too, cleared cache, cookies, made sure the whole site is geenlit in adblocker, etc, still every page.
Chrome
Also coming up on every page for me too, cleared cache, cookies, made sure the whole site is geenlit in adblocker, etc, still every page.
Chrome
I think I managed to fix it in Chrome (on computer) with AdBlock.

1. Drag your adblock icon to the Cookies page when it shows up.
2. (don't fully remember this part) Choose block or something like that
3. Drag the arrow right until the screen is cleared
4. Choose finish or complete block or whatever it says x'D
I think I managed to fix it in Chrome (on computer) with AdBlock.

1. Drag your adblock icon to the Cookies page when it shows up.
2. (don't fully remember this part) Choose block or something like that
3. Drag the arrow right until the screen is cleared
4. Choose finish or complete block or whatever it says x'D
a547b4ee-b28b-11e9-8dc6-b3c5c51de19a.gif
+9 hours ahead of FR time
I got it fixed by installing and using AdBlock-chrome-extension.

-Right click the Cookies notification, and one of the options will be to use AdBlock , click the option to -Block this ad-.
-This will bring up a slider and instructions on how to use it, and on the last step just press -Block it!-

After i used this method, i have got the Cookies notification once on my Lair page, but that's it.
Not sure if this is will last, but im hopeful, and it should be easy to do again if needed.
I got it fixed by installing and using AdBlock-chrome-extension.

-Right click the Cookies notification, and one of the options will be to use AdBlock , click the option to -Block this ad-.
-This will bring up a slider and instructions on how to use it, and on the last step just press -Block it!-

After i used this method, i have got the Cookies notification once on my Lair page, but that's it.
Not sure if this is will last, but im hopeful, and it should be easy to do again if needed.
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
Hello, we're investigating the issue, we believe it's something to do with the site having 2 sections so the flag isn't properly setting. [You should only be getting it once per day per side at a maximum].

We recently updated the consent coding and it's working on most sites so hopeful we can get a fix out for this within the week.

Clearing cookies is reportedly helping, if you want to try that method in the meantime.
Hello, we're investigating the issue, we believe it's something to do with the site having 2 sections so the flag isn't properly setting. [You should only be getting it once per day per side at a maximum].

We recently updated the consent coding and it's working on most sites so hopeful we can get a fix out for this within the week.

Clearing cookies is reportedly helping, if you want to try that method in the meantime.
Having the same issue here on chrome on mobile and laptop (windows 10). Started the other day (maybe 2 days ago for me?) but I didn't really notice it being that annoying. Now that I'm on for a bit it's making it infuriating to play! Popping up every. Darn. Page. Nothing makes it stop. Fiddled around with cookies and adblock - nothing working so far. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!! [emoji=guardian angry size=1] Edit: Actually on a side note, it [b]doesn't[/b] seem to pop up when visiting your own clan profile page, or other's for that matter! Weird huh? [emoji=guardian confused size=1]
Having the same issue here on chrome on mobile and laptop (windows 10). Started the other day (maybe 2 days ago for me?) but I didn't really notice it being that annoying.

Now that I'm on for a bit it's making it infuriating to play! Popping up every. Darn. Page. Nothing makes it stop. Fiddled around with cookies and adblock - nothing working so far. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!!

Edit: Actually on a side note, it doesn't seem to pop up when visiting your own clan profile page, or other's for that matter! Weird huh?
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
Having the issue here on a mac and Chrome, but going into incognito mode works if you don't know how to/cba to clear cache and cookies
Having the issue here on a mac and Chrome, but going into incognito mode works if you don't know how to/cba to clear cache and cookies
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Now getting this on both android chrome and comp w10 mozilla
Now getting this on both android chrome and comp w10 mozilla
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@Alphaomega You're a lifesaver. Thank you so much
@Alphaomega You're a lifesaver. Thank you so much
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/732364308402667590/751106300846407922/unknown.png[/img] [i]please make it stop[/i] only started today, chrome on win 10.
unknown.png

please make it stop

only started today, chrome on win 10.
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
Same issue on Chrome for Android and laptop. Very, very irksome
Same issue on Chrome for Android and laptop. Very, very irksome
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me