Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46
undel hes so cute i love him [emoji=imperial love size=1] he looks like such a sweet boy so glad i stayed up late tonight and got to see the Doggo Update
undel hes so cute i love him he looks like such a sweet boy so glad i stayed up late tonight and got to see the Doggo Update
4dv63jl_by_kass_the_kitten-dcr1j0x.gif
Jean Luc-!
My inner nerd says his last name is Picard. u.u
Jean Luc-!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
I’m...
I’m so glad everyone asked about the dog that made my night. My corgs are asleep rn so I’m outta luck on the dog front, but there’s always a doggo awake somewhere~!
I’m...
I’m so glad everyone asked about the dog that made my night. My corgs are asleep rn so I’m outta luck on the dog front, but there’s always a doggo awake somewhere~!
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Can I ask about your pelican instead?
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
[quote name="Xirei" date="2020-08-31 01:05:49" ] Jean Luc-! My inner nerd says his last name is Picard. u.u [/quote] It is! He is registered with the AKC as Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise. When he is bad (which he never is) he is Lo-cutest of Corg. [quote name="Elerinwen" date="2020-08-31 01:06:38" ] Can I ask about your pelican instead? [/quote] The pelican is not a good boy. We do not talk about him.
Xirei wrote on 2020-08-31 01:05:49:
Jean Luc-!

It is! He is registered with the AKC as Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise.

When he is bad (which he never is) he is Lo-cutest of Corg.

Elerinwen wrote on 2020-08-31 01:06:38:

The pelican is not a good boy. We do not talk about him.
[i]now I have more questions unanswered questions [emoji=imperial confused size=1][/i] [item=brown pelican]
now I have more questions
unanswered questions

Brown Pelican
jean luc is bapy!
jean luc is bapy!
wGrAWrMVtuwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
darn, i still need a couple of the skins.. back on the grind i guess

Edit: oh yay new coli update
darn, i still need a couple of the skins.. back on the grind i guess

Edit: oh yay new coli update
PELICAN
PELICAN
I have a corgi foot in my face right now!
I have a corgi foot in my face right now!
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46