Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46
[quote name="Snowfarm" date="2020-08-31 01:17:24" ] Calling it. New coliseum venue... I hope [emoji=imperial confused size=2] [/quote] I'm more inclined to say an addition to Gathering, but then... they can't possibly be done the contest voting, right? Would they really have a gathering update now, and then another in like a month? I mean maybe... But I'm not jumping to coli venue yet. Seems too soon since Forbidden Portal.
Snowfarm wrote on 2020-08-31 01:17:24:
Calling it. New coliseum venue...

I hope

I'm more inclined to say an addition to Gathering, but then... they can't possibly be done the contest voting, right? Would they really have a gathering update now, and then another in like a month? I mean maybe... But I'm not jumping to coli venue yet. Seems too soon since Forbidden Portal.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Mad props to whoever came up with the references in the captions.

Edit: I agree, my treasure's on a new set of opponents. Also, I LOVE the vases!!!
Mad props to whoever came up with the references in the captions.

Edit: I agree, my treasure's on a new set of opponents. Also, I LOVE the vases!!!
The vinegaroon's tooltip has been updated, but it may take a bit before the site's internal cache catches up.
The vinegaroon's tooltip has been updated, but it may take a bit before the site's internal cache catches up.
[quote name="Chaos199" date="2020-08-31 01:23:48" ] [quote name="Snowfarm" date="2020-08-31 01:17:24" ] Calling it. New coliseum venue... I hope [emoji=imperial confused size=2] [/quote] I'm more inclined to say an addition to Gathering, but then... they can't possibly be done the contest voting, right? Would they really have a gathering update now, and then another in like a month? I mean maybe... But I'm not jumping to coli venue yet. Seems too soon since Forbidden Portal. [/quote] There is a possibility it's some new enemies for an older venue, as the vases and flowers seem to match up in twos...
Chaos199 wrote on 2020-08-31 01:23:48:
Snowfarm wrote on 2020-08-31 01:17:24:
Calling it. New coliseum venue...

I hope

I'm more inclined to say an addition to Gathering, but then... they can't possibly be done the contest voting, right? Would they really have a gathering update now, and then another in like a month? I mean maybe... But I'm not jumping to coli venue yet. Seems too soon since Forbidden Portal.

There is a possibility it's some new enemies for an older venue, as the vases and flowers seem to match up in twos...
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
honestly i'm still not over the upside down sd
honestly i'm still not over the upside down sd
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
COLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
COLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
wGrAWrMVtuwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
These sure look like Coli drops, and quite a few old Coli venues need attention, hmm :vc Bamboo Falls or Delta update, perhaps?
These sure look like Coli drops, and quite a few old Coli venues need attention, hmm :vc Bamboo Falls or Delta update, perhaps?
KmnIjfw.png
I-

https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/2020hasroundedcorners.png
I-

https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/2020hasroundedcorners.png
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
COLI VENUE REVAMP??
COLI VENUE REVAMP??
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
My money's on Sandswept revamp.
My money's on Sandswept revamp.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.