Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46
[quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2020-08-31 00:57:17" ] -asks about dog- [/quote] I'm so glad you asked. He is a very good and snuggly boy. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/agoodandsnugglyboy.png[/img][/center] [quote name="TheSunsIllusion" date="2020-08-31 01:00:39" ] oooo whats ur dogs name??? :3 what do they look like? [/quote] His name is Jean Luc. And he looks like a good boy. [quote name="Eondru" date="2020-08-31 01:01:32" ] @Undel What kind of dog do you have? Maybe your dog and my dog can play sometime. I live in the southwest part of the US. [/quote] He is a very long corgi. Jean Luc would love to play, but I think it would be a bit far!
Forumsdackel wrote on 2020-08-31 00:57:17:
-asks about dog-

I'm so glad you asked.

He is a very good and snuggly boy.
agoodandsnugglyboy.png

TheSunsIllusion wrote on 2020-08-31 01:00:39:
oooo whats ur dogs name??? :3 what do they look like?

His name is Jean Luc. And he looks like a good boy.

Eondru wrote on 2020-08-31 01:01:32:
@Undel

What kind of dog do you have? Maybe your dog and my dog can play sometime. I live in the southwest part of the US.

He is a very long corgi. Jean Luc would love to play, but I think it would be a bit far!
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
[color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]Undel, tell me about your dog [emoji=dog 2] edit: i love him, a very good boy!!! [emoji=heart]
Undel, tell me about your dog

edit: i love him, a very good boy!!!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Oooh! Does this mean new skins are going to be rotated into the swipp selection! Also, re: flameforgers finishing at 8! Will that be a full time thing now or a freaky one off? :0
Oooh! Does this mean new skins are going to be rotated into the swipp selection! Also, re: flameforgers finishing at 8! Will that be a full time thing now or a freaky one off? :0
owleics.gif
What a good boy!! Give him lots of love!~
What a good boy!! Give him lots of love!~
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-08-31 01:00:29" ] [quote name="Forumsdackel" date="2020-08-31 00:57:17" ] -asks about dog- [/quote] I'm so glad you asked. He is a very good and snuggly boy. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/agoodandsnugglyboy.png[/img][/center] [/quote] What a good boy!
Undel wrote on 2020-08-31 01:00:29:
Forumsdackel wrote on 2020-08-31 00:57:17:
-asks about dog-

I'm so glad you asked.

He is a very good and snuggly boy.
agoodandsnugglyboy.png

What a good boy!
@Undel please give your dog lots of hugs from me!
@Undel please give your dog lots of hugs from me!
wGrAWrMVtuwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@Undel

What kind of dog do you have? Maybe your dog and my dog can play sometime. I live in the southwest part of the US.
@Undel

zVI7i7V.png
Oh my gosh, your dog is adorable!! what games does he like playing?
Oh my gosh, your dog is adorable!! what games does he like playing?
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
BESTEST DOGGO
BESTEST DOGGO
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46