Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write/Draw to Adopt: Updates regularly
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 140
@LionHeart27

Hey, @gn0me brought me here a while back, and I forgot where it was and had to request a link refresher. -_-
But!

I am trying to start up a library of links for newer players, since there are SO MANY guides and help things out there, but searching through the forums to find them can be really daunting for someone who's not as accustomed to searching, and... yeah. (Took me two years to really start in the forums, and I know others have said similar in the past.) Anyway, would you mind if I linked this thread in the Free/discounted/trade Dragons topic?

Also, could you add me to your ping list?

Oh my gosh I am in love with those dark gold/gold doubles! (The green Fae is pretty sweet too) if those kids end up hitting the exalt date (no one takes them down the line) could I buy one of them from you? (Could possibly also do lore) But only if the don't get snapped up first! ^_^

Cheers!
And thanks for hosting this!
@LionHeart27

Hey, @gn0me brought me here a while back, and I forgot where it was and had to request a link refresher. -_-
But!

I am trying to start up a library of links for newer players, since there are SO MANY guides and help things out there, but searching through the forums to find them can be really daunting for someone who's not as accustomed to searching, and... yeah. (Took me two years to really start in the forums, and I know others have said similar in the past.) Anyway, would you mind if I linked this thread in the Free/discounted/trade Dragons topic?

Also, could you add me to your ping list?

Oh my gosh I am in love with those dark gold/gold doubles! (The green Fae is pretty sweet too) if those kids end up hitting the exalt date (no one takes them down the line) could I buy one of them from you? (Could possibly also do lore) But only if the don't get snapped up first! ^_^

Cheers!
And thanks for hosting this!
@Starphire sorry you can't buy lore dragons you have to write for them!
You see Lionheart's sig?

Same thing.

@Lionheart27 don't let Starphire adopt more dergs she doesn't need them xD rofl

Writing is different though, I don't think you can overdo writing, writing tempers the dragon acquisition habit somewhat. Surely?

@Starphire sorry you can't buy lore dragons you have to write for them!
You see Lionheart's sig?

Same thing.

@Lionheart27 don't let Starphire adopt more dergs she doesn't need them xD rofl

Writing is different though, I don't think you can overdo writing, writing tempers the dragon acquisition habit somewhat. Surely?

qDkA25S.png
Ahahah. Actually the gold doubles are for my breeding derg set.
And I thought the OP said some were available via AH if they were not claimed. Or was that a different thread? (Braaaaaain!)
Ahahah. Actually the gold doubles are for my breeding derg set.
And I thought the OP said some were available via AH if they were not claimed. Or was that a different thread? (Braaaaaain!)
@Starphire yeah nah they are but not for you xD
Trust me, I have 400 dragons, it's far too many to write for don't do it.
Lionheart is going to contradict everything I've said then you'll be sorry because you'll buy all their pretty dragons and have a full lair and den again like me.

*Whips self*
"Back into coli gn0me! Train! Level! Exalt/send to raffle! Lair space is your friend! Your unborn hatchlings are pleading for some stretching room!"

Sorry for spamming your thread @Lionheart27 just having some fun
@Starphire yeah nah they are but not for you xD
Trust me, I have 400 dragons, it's far too many to write for don't do it.
Lionheart is going to contradict everything I've said then you'll be sorry because you'll buy all their pretty dragons and have a full lair and den again like me.

*Whips self*
"Back into coli gn0me! Train! Level! Exalt/send to raffle! Lair space is your friend! Your unborn hatchlings are pleading for some stretching room!"

Sorry for spamming your thread @Lionheart27 just having some fun
qDkA25S.png
@Starphire Hello! I’d love to have my thread linked, that sounds great! It can be very hard to find certain threads sometimes, haha.

I’ll add you to the pinglist, and you were right, I do put the dragons on the AH a day or two after they hatch, because I am very broke and need some source of income. So you can buy then or write for them, whichever you want :)

@gn0me also don’t worry spam all you want, it’s always fun to read through what people are saying :)
@Starphire Hello! I’d love to have my thread linked, that sounds great! It can be very hard to find certain threads sometimes, haha.

I’ll add you to the pinglist, and you were right, I do put the dragons on the AH a day or two after they hatch, because I am very broke and need some source of income. So you can buy then or write for them, whichever you want :)

@gn0me also don’t worry spam all you want, it’s always fun to read through what people are saying :)
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@geekos @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 @Lunaralight @gn0me @Jenshy @GayScreeching @Bxy26 @Sterlingstars @DracoExMorbus @Ani7032 @OscarRocks @EnglishRose @SkyofStars @FantasyMyth @CherryPuff84 @Starphire Only one hatchling today! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63397872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=116&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=173&auth=22701600d199053424a4f4d2b095eb452136aafa&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@geekos @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 @Lunaralight @gn0me @Jenshy @GayScreeching @Bxy26 @Sterlingstars @DracoExMorbus @Ani7032 @OscarRocks @EnglishRose @SkyofStars @FantasyMyth @CherryPuff84 @Starphire

Only one hatchling today!
dragon?age=1&body=116&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=173&auth=22701600d199053424a4f4d2b095eb452136aafa&dummyext=prev.png
@geekos @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 @Lunaralight @gn0me @Jenshy @GayScreeching @Bxy26 @Sterlingstars @DracoExMorbus @Ani7032 @OscarRocks @EnglishRose @SkyofStars @FantasyMyth @CherryPuff84 @Starphire Some new dragons finally! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63515569][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=5&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=13&auth=8e9198239cfbbc9e63ae4a97b795c4d48c9332bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63515570][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=5&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=92&auth=a18f96d94c52a53d9dcff094559cfb4c6aa56ec3&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63515571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=5&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=127&auth=5be230befed9c184ae6144757f2bc68e4b5a250e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@geekos @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 @Lunaralight @gn0me @Jenshy @GayScreeching @Bxy26 @Sterlingstars @DracoExMorbus @Ani7032 @OscarRocks @EnglishRose @SkyofStars @FantasyMyth @CherryPuff84 @Starphire

Some new dragons finally!
dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=5&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=13&auth=8e9198239cfbbc9e63ae4a97b795c4d48c9332bc&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=5&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=129&tertgene=20&winggene=6&wings=92&auth=a18f96d94c52a53d9dcff094559cfb4c6aa56ec3&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=5&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=127&auth=5be230befed9c184ae6144757f2bc68e4b5a250e&dummyext=prev.png
@lionheart27 ooo, can I claim this spiral boy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63515570][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635156/63515570_350.png[/img][/url]
@lionheart27 ooo, can I claim this spiral boy?
63515570_350.png
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
@geekos Of course, he's held for you!
@geekos Of course, he's held for you!
@LionHeart27 Finally finished! I’m a bit rusty with my writing, I haven’t been practicing, but I think this turned out well enough! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53832747][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538328/53832747_350.png[/img][/url] Hurriedly, a young spiral dragon struggled to make it through the density of the Firefox Bramble. “C’mon, c’mon... hold on for me!” The umbra wolf in her claws was barely clutching onto life, breath stifled, fur tangled together in dried blood. The blue flames that followed her provided a glow to help her through the darkness. As the vines began to reach their growing’s end, she began to speed up her pace. “Where is it, where is it...” the dragon spoke to herself, frantically weaving through the trees spread through the Driftwood Drag. Her ears pushed forward as she sighted the exact spot she’d been looking for. A tall sturdy tree, just like all those around. But she knew something others wouldn’t. Laying the wolf next to the base of the tree, she scratched at the bark as fast as she could, peeling it away. She wasn’t strong enough to expose the tree when she looked to the side to see the umbra wolf laying lifeless on the ground. “No! You’re staying with me!” Tears ran down her face, nudging the animal. He was gone. No twitch to her touch. No breathing pattern... She growled, going back to recklessly remove the bark. It took some time, but with a grunt at the final layer, the spiral broke into the sapwood. A glowing honey like substance slowly ran down the tree, the bark behind it sparked. She brought the wolf close, pushing the wispy furred body against the tree. “Please work, please work.” She muttered while tracing his wound with the glowing sap. She stood there helplessly. After some time, the earth dragon began to turn back, eyes irritated from crying. She went back to her clan. [rule] With flowers, the wolf’s friend walked to his memorial site to bury him. She blinked, seeing nothing from where she’d left, the tree was completely gone. She scurried up to the hole of the uprooted plant when she saw movement. There; a male spiral was hugging himself closely. He had not scales, but tree bark rippling down his body, with leaf-fragil wings. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63515570][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635156/63515570_350.png[/img][/url] His eyes flickered open, letting out a yelp to see the other’s face close to him. He fluttered out of the hole with un-practiced wings. “Don’t be afraid,” the latter spoke out to him, looking down at a glowing scar from across his chest. “Wh-who are you?” Her heart sank at those words. “I’m Zira.” “And why are you here... why am [i]I[/i] here? I don’t remem-ember anything.” “That’s okay, I’ll help you. Follow me.” Big red eyes stared at the presumed Zira, skeptically. “Why should I trust you?” “I’m your friend, Whisper.” While memory had been wiped clean, the name that was dubbed upon him felt right. And at the second look, the fellow dragon felt so familiar without him knowing a think about her. Whisper took a wobbly step, nearly face planting into the dirt if it wasn’t for Zira catching his fall. She helped her gain his footing again before starting a journey back. “C’mon. We have more friends waiting for us back home.” I am t i r e d-
@LionHeart27

Finally finished! I’m a bit rusty with my writing, I haven’t been practicing, but I think this turned out well enough!

53832747_350.png

Hurriedly, a young spiral dragon struggled to make it through the density of the Firefox Bramble. “C’mon, c’mon... hold on for me!” The umbra wolf in her claws was barely clutching onto life, breath stifled, fur tangled together in dried blood. The blue flames that followed her provided a glow to help her through the darkness. As the vines began to reach their growing’s end, she began to speed up her pace.

“Where is it, where is it...” the dragon spoke to herself, frantically weaving through the trees spread through the Driftwood Drag. Her ears pushed forward as she sighted the exact spot she’d been looking for. A tall sturdy tree, just like all those around. But she knew something others wouldn’t. Laying the wolf next to the base of the tree, she scratched at the bark as fast as she could, peeling it away. She wasn’t strong enough to expose the tree when she looked to the side to see the umbra wolf laying lifeless on the ground.

“No! You’re staying with me!” Tears ran down her face, nudging the animal. He was gone. No twitch to her touch. No breathing pattern... She growled, going back to recklessly remove the bark. It took some time, but with a grunt at the final layer, the spiral broke into the sapwood. A glowing honey like substance slowly ran down the tree, the bark behind it sparked. She brought the wolf close, pushing the wispy furred body against the tree. “Please work, please work.” She muttered while tracing his wound with the glowing sap. She stood there helplessly. After some time, the earth dragon began to turn back, eyes irritated from crying. She went back to her clan.

With flowers, the wolf’s friend walked to his memorial site to bury him. She blinked, seeing nothing from where she’d left, the tree was completely gone. She scurried up to the hole of the uprooted plant when she saw movement. There; a male spiral was hugging himself closely. He had not scales, but tree bark rippling down his body, with leaf-fragil wings.

63515570_350.png

His eyes flickered open, letting out a yelp to see the other’s face close to him. He fluttered out of the hole with un-practiced wings.
“Don’t be afraid,” the latter spoke out to him, looking down at a glowing scar from across his chest.

“Wh-who are you?”

Her heart sank at those words. “I’m Zira.”

“And why are you here... why am I here? I don’t remem-ember anything.”

“That’s okay, I’ll help you. Follow me.”

Big red eyes stared at the presumed Zira, skeptically. “Why should I trust you?”

“I’m your friend, Whisper.”

While memory had been wiped clean, the name that was dubbed upon him felt right. And at the second look, the fellow dragon felt so familiar without him knowing a think about her. Whisper took a wobbly step, nearly face planting into the dirt if it wasn’t for Zira catching his fall. She helped her gain his footing again before starting a journey back. “C’mon. We have more friends waiting for us back home.”

I am t i r e d-
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 140