Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write/Draw to Adopt: Updates regularly
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
Mind if i hold this beautiful boi? i have ideas to fit him into some lore hehe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87270006][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/872701/87270006_350.png[/img][/url]
Mind if i hold this beautiful boi? i have ideas to fit him into some lore hehe

87270006_350.png
attikk.png
@TheAtticGremlin He's held for you!
@TheAtticGremlin He's held for you!
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778619746290499584/1144409247455654008/Untitled337_20230825000444.png[/img] Pinwheel is a curious dragon fascinated by the world from the day he was hatched and finds himself drawn to the unknow immensely. He has always been interested in the ideas of faraway lands for as long as he can remember, now he's able to study those preached by under the guidance of his mentor Catenary a kindly older dragon ,with an interesting fashion taste, he met on his travels. Who knows if the teaching of his mentor have and sense of truth but he's fascinated all the same, she always has a new story to tell and there does seem to be something mysterious about her he cannot place... For now he continues to study intently under her guidance in a clan made up of a menagerie of dragons from across the realm that reside on the outskirts of the highland scrub. As of late she talks of going on a journey soon to bring back some new mentees for him to study with. From where who knows but her hushed whispers amongst her brothers and sisters hints to that its not his knowledge to know. Though.... maybe.. he will be able to sneak along on this journey. He knows the morality of it but the pull of adventure and intrigue around his mysterious mentor and her siblings origin is just to strong for him to resist.
Untitled337_20230825000444.png

Pinwheel is a curious dragon fascinated by the world from the day he was hatched and finds himself drawn to the unknow immensely. He has always been interested in the ideas of faraway lands for as long as he can remember, now he's able to study those preached by under the guidance of his mentor Catenary a kindly older dragon ,with an interesting fashion taste, he met on his travels.
Who knows if the teaching of his mentor have and sense of truth but he's fascinated all the same, she always has a new story to tell and there does seem to be something mysterious about her he cannot place...
For now he continues to study intently under her guidance in a clan made up of a menagerie of dragons from across the realm that reside on the outskirts of the highland scrub. As of late she talks of going on a journey soon to bring back some new mentees for him to study with. From where who knows but her hushed whispers amongst her brothers and sisters hints to that its not his knowledge to know. Though.... maybe.. he will be able to sneak along on this journey. He knows the morality of it but the pull of adventure and intrigue around his mysterious mentor and her siblings origin is just to strong for him to resist.
attikk.png
@TheAtticGremlin Aww, what cute art! I hope Pinwheel's adventure with his mentor goes well! Sending him over now :)
@TheAtticGremlin Aww, what cute art! I hope Pinwheel's adventure with his mentor goes well! Sending him over now :)
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140