Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your backpack decorated with?
1 2 3 4 5
I also recently acquired a new backpack for university! Mines one of those gray, vintage type looking ones? No decorative pins as of now, although I'm sure that will eventually change ;)
I also recently acquired a new backpack for university! Mines one of those gray, vintage type looking ones? No decorative pins as of now, although I'm sure that will eventually change ;)
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
[quote name="BizarreRice" date="2020-08-21 19:39:02" ] a Tsuyu pin [/quote] Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
BizarreRice wrote on 2020-08-21 19:39:02:
a Tsuyu pin
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Pins.

Magpies and hyenas.
Pins.

Magpies and hyenas.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I've got some metallica and guns n' roses badges pinned on the front pocket, and two cute stuffed toy keyrings, one of a dog and the other an emperor penguin, along with a rubber skylanders Cynder keyring hanging off one of the D rings on the side.
I've got some metallica and guns n' roses badges pinned on the front pocket, and two cute stuffed toy keyrings, one of a dog and the other an emperor penguin, along with a rubber skylanders Cynder keyring hanging off one of the D rings on the side.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[quote name="huskimoon02" date="2020-08-21 20:54:10" ] I also recently acquired a new backpack for university! Mines one of those gray, vintage type looking ones? No decorative pins as of now, although I'm sure that will eventually change ;) [/quote] Aesthetic ^^
huskimoon02 wrote on 2020-08-21 20:54:10:
Aesthetic ^^
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
i'm obsessed with pins so i have plenty of those. just recently bought one from hot topic that has a text speech bubble with "uwu" in it
i'm obsessed with pins so i have plenty of those. just recently bought one from hot topic that has a text speech bubble with "uwu" in it
9vd48xw.png
The type of fabricy stuff my backpack is made of is a bit too thick for me to attach pins to so I just add way, way too many keychains. I can't remember all of them but I have a keychain of D.va, Ganymede (the bird from Overwatch), a scented watermelon slice one, a bulbasaur one and a little alien in a ufo.
The type of fabricy stuff my backpack is made of is a bit too thick for me to attach pins to so I just add way, way too many keychains. I can't remember all of them but I have a keychain of D.va, Ganymede (the bird from Overwatch), a scented watermelon slice one, a bulbasaur one and a little alien in a ufo.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
1 2 3 4 5