Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your backpack decorated with?
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50250032252_aa016ab2d2.jpg[/img] I have a ita bag backpack and I have on there a bunch of pins, keychains, cellphone charms even a bookmark and a battery powered light set! there is around - 8 Vocaloid buttons( also a homemade Miku keychain + Miku bookmark) - 5 dragon related buttons - 2 Naruto buttons - 1 Pokemon button(+1 sylveon cellphone charm) - 1 Summer Wars button I made myself - 1 Wreck it Ralph pin that says 'life's a glitch' on it - 3 other pins these include: a tiny button with one of the Tokidoki birds on it a button with 'I like fictional characters more then actual humans.' written on it. and a button that has a bass clef and treble clef forming a heart. I also have a little luck cat gold and white bell in my bag on the out side I have a elastic cord bead snake keychain and a Beanie boo green dragon (Cinder) clip on keychain.
50250032252_aa016ab2d2.jpg
I have a ita bag backpack and I have on there a bunch of pins, keychains, cellphone charms even a bookmark and a battery powered light set!

there is around
- 8 Vocaloid buttons( also a homemade Miku keychain + Miku bookmark)
- 5 dragon related buttons
- 2 Naruto buttons
- 1 Pokemon button(+1 sylveon cellphone charm)
- 1 Summer Wars button I made myself
- 1 Wreck it Ralph pin that says 'life's a glitch' on it
- 3 other pins
these include:
a tiny button with one of the Tokidoki birds on it
a button with 'I like fictional characters more then actual humans.' written on it.
and a button that has a bass clef and treble clef forming a heart.

I also have a little luck cat gold and white bell in my bag

on the out side I have a elastic cord bead snake keychain and a Beanie boo green dragon (Cinder) clip on keychain.
I also have an ita bag!! ^^ itd based of of revolutionary girl utena. I have another for tokoyami that hasnt been finished, as well as another for some other stuff that hasnt been finished either (oops) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/340553556513914880/746198925064798298/unknown.png[/img]
I also have an ita bag!! ^^

itd based of of revolutionary girl utena. I have another for tokoyami that hasnt been finished, as well as another for some other stuff that hasnt been finished either (oops)

unknown.png
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
ENAMEL PINS EVERYWHERE
also a acrylic charm of chibi king Gidorah that I got at Sacanime comic con.
ENAMEL PINS EVERYWHERE
also a acrylic charm of chibi king Gidorah that I got at Sacanime comic con.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
It will never cease to amaze me that after years of being a thing in Japan, ita bags just randomly started being a thing in the U.S. too. I seriously wonder what the catalyst was...

@dragonlady1803 I spy some of your piapro/UTAU buttons in that picture! (The Kagamines one is cute!) Are they official or doujin? I'm always interested in official UTAU merch!

My own vocalsynth pin/badge/keychain collection is a mix of official and doujin. It's sometimes hard to find official stuff of characters I like (especially UTAU). >_>
It will never cease to amaze me that after years of being a thing in Japan, ita bags just randomly started being a thing in the U.S. too. I seriously wonder what the catalyst was...

@dragonlady1803 I spy some of your piapro/UTAU buttons in that picture! (The Kagamines one is cute!) Are they official or doujin? I'm always interested in official UTAU merch!

My own vocalsynth pin/badge/keychain collection is a mix of official and doujin. It's sometimes hard to find official stuff of characters I like (especially UTAU). >_>
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@deztora all the Utau ones are custom made the Ruko one was made from a button that I didn't want anymore and I printed the image off of pixiv and the Teto one I got from a artist at a convention. one with rin and len I also made from a button I didn't want anymore. the small ones miku, rin and len(there use to be a luka but before I had a ita bag I lost it somewhere[emoji=tundra sad size=1]) I got those as a set at eb games. the miku and luka with glasses one I got those from a store vendor at a convention and the cat miku one I got at Hot Topic.
@deztora
all the Utau ones are custom made the Ruko one was made from a button that I didn't want anymore and I printed the image off of pixiv and the Teto one I got from a artist at a convention.

one with rin and len I also made from a button I didn't want anymore. the small ones miku, rin and len(there use to be a luka but before I had a ita bag I lost it somewhere) I got those as a set at eb games. the miku and luka with glasses one I got those from a store vendor at a convention and the cat miku one I got at Hot Topic.
I have pins from where I've vacationed around the world (not really the world just america lol) and a bird ornament on mine. I like having a pin collection it's like one of those passport stamp collections but not really
I have pins from where I've vacationed around the world (not really the world just america lol) and a bird ornament on mine. I like having a pin collection it's like one of those passport stamp collections but not really

bannerart_2021.png
[quote name="StaticSeraph" date="2020-08-18 10:05:38" ] Meow wolf patch and pins(one that says yeet or be yeeted) [/quote] i love meow wolf it’s in my hometown i remember when there were lines around the block before it opened for the day, *sigh* good times
StaticSeraph wrote on 2020-08-18 10:05:38:
Meow wolf patch and pins(one that says yeet or be yeeted)
i love meow wolf it’s in my hometown i remember when there were lines around the block before it opened for the day, *sigh* good times
[quote name="Windowz" date="2020-08-21 09:46:10" ] [quote name="StaticSeraph" date="2020-08-18 10:05:38" ] Meow wolf patch and pins(one that says yeet or be yeeted) [/quote] i love meow wolf it’s in my hometown i remember when there were lines around the block before it opened for the day, *sigh* good times [/quote] Yeah I hope they open back up one day also they're apparently opening up one closer to me so I'm excited for that ^^
Windowz wrote on 2020-08-21 09:46:10:
StaticSeraph wrote on 2020-08-18 10:05:38:
Meow wolf patch and pins(one that says yeet or be yeeted)
i love meow wolf it’s in my hometown i remember when there were lines around the block before it opened for the day, *sigh* good times
Yeah I hope they open back up one day also they're apparently opening up one closer to me so I'm excited for that ^^
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e13cd5d07ce8700b78420794fb31b652/691779c41c88a694-f9/s1280x1920/39972614a5a3a33ddb783c51f4cbe30279fdb82c.png[/img] don't have a backpack, but i do have a lil purse-bag-thing [u]its decorations include:[/u] -metallic golen freddy bag clip -squishy pizza bag clip -playstation keychain -metal foxy the pirate keychain -pink cat hand sanitizer holder -chainsaw kid enamel pin -mimikyu enamel pin -lucky white cat enamel pin -"handle with care" enamel pin -a factory error button that i see myself in -another button with fun textures for stimmin' on it -"coolskeleton95" pin -golden jurassic park pin -freddy fazbear token pin -cookie cat pin -"don't bug me" pog pin -assorted safety pins of varying sizes and colours also i'm older than you and have all this stuff on my bag, so you're totally in the clear with that cute plush keychain :>
39972614a5a3a33ddb783c51f4cbe30279fdb82c.png

don't have a backpack, but i do have a lil purse-bag-thing

its decorations include:
-metallic golen freddy bag clip
-squishy pizza bag clip
-playstation keychain
-metal foxy the pirate keychain
-pink cat hand sanitizer holder
-chainsaw kid enamel pin
-mimikyu enamel pin
-lucky white cat enamel pin
-"handle with care" enamel pin
-a factory error button that i see myself in
-another button with fun textures for stimmin' on it
-"coolskeleton95" pin
-golden jurassic park pin
-freddy fazbear token pin
-cookie cat pin
-"don't bug me" pog pin
-assorted safety pins of varying sizes and colours

also i'm older than you and have all this stuff on my bag, so you're totally in the clear with that cute plush keychain :>
I got some pins when I was in my musical/MHA phase.
My bag has a Beetlejuice pin, a Tsuyu (Character from MHA) pin, and a shark sort of stress ball I named Clash, and thats it.
They're good conversation starters :-)

I'm 100% going to get more, probably some animals I love (frogs, toads, snails, dragons etc) maybe a pride pin, and heck it why not throw in something jojo related
I got some pins when I was in my musical/MHA phase.
My bag has a Beetlejuice pin, a Tsuyu (Character from MHA) pin, and a shark sort of stress ball I named Clash, and thats it.
They're good conversation starters :-)

I'm 100% going to get more, probably some animals I love (frogs, toads, snails, dragons etc) maybe a pride pin, and heck it why not throw in something jojo related
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
1 2 3 4 5