Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Magnolias Lab Reboot (IC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 190 191
((Yeah I'm subbed. Sorry for my infrequent posting.))

"Yeah, just a second."
Rasheeka entered her room. A short while later, she came out with several Winterbelle seeds.
"I only kept these 'round in case one of my projects needs something from Winterbelle DNA. I don't really need anything in return."

@CaptainMoof
((Yeah I'm subbed. Sorry for my infrequent posting.))

"Yeah, just a second."
Rasheeka entered her room. A short while later, she came out with several Winterbelle seeds.
"I only kept these 'round in case one of my projects needs something from Winterbelle DNA. I don't really need anything in return."

@CaptainMoof
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Capaurea

"Yeah, I still have it!" she said, pulling it out from under her wing. "Yup, everything is there."

"If my map is correct..the Iceheart garden should be this way!" she said, pointing to the right. "So after this hall...there it is!"

There was a large garden of icy blue plants with frost covering their leaves in an intricate pattern. Instead of sunlight, they used moonlight instead, making them cool to the touch. Capaurea and Croake started to harvest them and put them in a satchel labeled "Icehearts".
Capaurea

"Yeah, I still have it!" she said, pulling it out from under her wing. "Yup, everything is there."

"If my map is correct..the Iceheart garden should be this way!" she said, pointing to the right. "So after this hall...there it is!"

There was a large garden of icy blue plants with frost covering their leaves in an intricate pattern. Instead of sunlight, they used moonlight instead, making them cool to the touch. Capaurea and Croake started to harvest them and put them in a satchel labeled "Icehearts".
im not interactingwith anybody UwU//

Hypnos roared loudly in pain when a flower started to grow in his shoulder.
im not interactingwith anybody UwU//

Hypnos roared loudly in pain when a flower started to grow in his shoulder.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Luto was sprawled out facing away from the cell door, an ear twitching briefly to the sound of the door unlocking. He lifted his head, jaws parting into a yawn before glancing at Rana, in his eyes she looked a little blurry, but that might of been due to the short nap he had or perhaps the yawn. It would take a few moments for him to focus, but once he had, his gaze furrowed and it was difficult to discern whether his expression was shock or anger. With a loud exhale, his features relaxed into a more neutral expression, his head dipping behind his large frame, hiding behind his body. "You didn't have to" his voice a little quieter then usual, he wasn't quite sure what else to say. He quite literally had never been in a situation where someone had got him what he wanted.

It soon struck him that it wasn't like she was being nice or anything. In this facility there was more then likely a reward/punishment system. He had been fairly good lately- if sleeping all the time counted as being good -and she was probably rewarding his behaviour. A sigh escaped him as he tried to fathom what he had gotten all flustered for. "Just, leave it by the door" he mumbled, keeping himself turned away.
Luto was sprawled out facing away from the cell door, an ear twitching briefly to the sound of the door unlocking. He lifted his head, jaws parting into a yawn before glancing at Rana, in his eyes she looked a little blurry, but that might of been due to the short nap he had or perhaps the yawn. It would take a few moments for him to focus, but once he had, his gaze furrowed and it was difficult to discern whether his expression was shock or anger. With a loud exhale, his features relaxed into a more neutral expression, his head dipping behind his large frame, hiding behind his body. "You didn't have to" his voice a little quieter then usual, he wasn't quite sure what else to say. He quite literally had never been in a situation where someone had got him what he wanted.

It soon struck him that it wasn't like she was being nice or anything. In this facility there was more then likely a reward/punishment system. He had been fairly good lately- if sleeping all the time counted as being good -and she was probably rewarding his behaviour. A sigh escaped him as he tried to fathom what he had gotten all flustered for. "Just, leave it by the door" he mumbled, keeping himself turned away.
((Srry for the late reply))
Deathcheater shook his head.
"Currently there's nothing to be done. Experiments is starting in 10 minutes."
((Srry for the late reply))
Deathcheater shook his head.
"Currently there's nothing to be done. Experiments is starting in 10 minutes."
AND-GOD-SAID.png
(It's alright. Also I'll just automatically @ people from now on, so if you don't want to be, just tell me)
"I see," Edith said simply, "I'll keep that in mind."

She frowned deeply, looking annoyed. She always was when the subjects were taken out for experiments. If it were up to her, she'd keep them locked up forever. She knew not to speak out though. She was usually able to hide her annoyance but she was a bit unfocused due to her sleep deprivation so it was more obvious. The Gaoler then flinched as she heard Hypnos' roar. Yeesh, these subjects were always so loud. At least the Shade didn't say anything.

"I'll go check on that roaring subject," Edith said, dipping her head again and starting to head over to the subject cells.
(It's alright. Also I'll just automatically @ people from now on, so if you don't want to be, just tell me)
"I see," Edith said simply, "I'll keep that in mind."

She frowned deeply, looking annoyed. She always was when the subjects were taken out for experiments. If it were up to her, she'd keep them locked up forever. She knew not to speak out though. She was usually able to hide her annoyance but she was a bit unfocused due to her sleep deprivation so it was more obvious. The Gaoler then flinched as she heard Hypnos' roar. Yeesh, these subjects were always so loud. At least the Shade didn't say anything.

"I'll go check on that roaring subject," Edith said, dipping her head again and starting to head over to the subject cells.
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Deathcheater nodded, smirking slightly.
He knew of what Edith thought of the subjects.
yes, it would probably be better if they were locked away forever, but even if that was so, then who or what will carry on in the name of science?
Deathcheater nodded, smirking slightly.
He knew of what Edith thought of the subjects.
yes, it would probably be better if they were locked away forever, but even if that was so, then who or what will carry on in the name of science?
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@draconianvibes Capaurea

"Good! Now, next on the list are Abuja roots I think. Seems like we're low on them." she told Croake. "So then take a right...then go down this hall...then ah, here it is!"

A dim light lit the room, coating everything in a dark gold light. In the middle were a few small squares of dirt, each one far away from the other. In the middle of each one, a large bronze flower with rust colored leaves were planted there. The roots were the color of gold, with small holes in each root. The plant gave off a strange smell, some describe it as unpleasant but also calming.

"I think these are the Abuja plants. They look and smell as weird as their name." Azerty laughed. "I heard you have to water them before you pull them up. Is that true?"
@draconianvibes Capaurea

"Good! Now, next on the list are Abuja roots I think. Seems like we're low on them." she told Croake. "So then take a right...then go down this hall...then ah, here it is!"

A dim light lit the room, coating everything in a dark gold light. In the middle were a few small squares of dirt, each one far away from the other. In the middle of each one, a large bronze flower with rust colored leaves were planted there. The roots were the color of gold, with small holes in each root. The plant gave off a strange smell, some describe it as unpleasant but also calming.

"I think these are the Abuja plants. They look and smell as weird as their name." Azerty laughed. "I heard you have to water them before you pull them up. Is that true?"
@StarR3N assuming so//

Hypnos went back to trying to rip out the violets, his tail lashed furiously.
@StarR3N assuming so//

Hypnos went back to trying to rip out the violets, his tail lashed furiously.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif

Edith flinched slightly, quickly getting away from Deathcheater. He was her boss and all, but she just didn't like the way he smiled. It was unnerving. Not that she had any other choice than to put up with it. She supposed one good thing was that he was always brief and to the point though. She was slightly lost in thought as she moved through the white hallways, absentmindedly fiddling with her locket. It would probably feel like a maze to most, but the Gaoler was used to navigating blank hallways like these. She came up to the subject cells, letting herself in and looking around to try and see who had caused the ruckus. Though, in the end, it didn't matter who it actually had been.

"Whoever was roaring just now, keep it down!" Edith shouted in her most authoritative voice, "It's disturbing the staff here."

Edith flinched slightly, quickly getting away from Deathcheater. He was her boss and all, but she just didn't like the way he smiled. It was unnerving. Not that she had any other choice than to put up with it. She supposed one good thing was that he was always brief and to the point though. She was slightly lost in thought as she moved through the white hallways, absentmindedly fiddling with her locket. It would probably feel like a maze to most, but the Gaoler was used to navigating blank hallways like these. She came up to the subject cells, letting herself in and looking around to try and see who had caused the ruckus. Though, in the end, it didn't matter who it actually had been.

"Whoever was roaring just now, keep it down!" Edith shouted in her most authoritative voice, "It's disturbing the staff here."
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 190 191