Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation Finale
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
And you can double check Ember just in case too (If you don't end up dying)
And you can double check Ember just in case too (If you don't end up dying)
Yep!
Yep!
Looks like I’m dying today, so I would just like to wish you all luck on finding the Maria, because I assure you that it is not me.
Looks like I’m dying today, so I would just like to wish you all luck on finding the Maria, because I assure you that it is not me.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Good luck with school though!
Good luck with school though!
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Oh boy just noticed that my iPad autocorrected Mafia to Maria, oops XD
Oh boy just noticed that my iPad autocorrected Mafia to Maria, oops XD
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
LOCKDOWN

Please do not post after this, until you all are pinged for the flavour.

All votes and actions are not accepted after this.
LOCKDOWN

Please do not post after this, until you all are pinged for the flavour.

All votes and actions are not accepted after this.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

START OF NIGHT 4

“Alright, listen up, team!”

The Team Leader was up in the front again, this time full of excitement and determination. The projector casting a colourful splash of light onto his face, as he turned to faced the crowd of experts and workers. The room was deadly silent, the air thick with seriousness. He clapped his hands together, sticking out two fingers.

“We will be initiating our final phase attack.”

“Two plans, at the same time.”

Now that they had the blade and book, it was clear that the solution was never purely dependant on the structures. They had been failing at that part, but now they had a new lead over the Creator herself.

This opportunity cannot be wasted.

What followed were hushed whispers and quiet discussion, as the group split themselves into two. One to continue with structures, and the other to experiment a way to silence the Creator.

This was the final fight.

The Leader looked upon his Team, sweeping his gaze over every member of it. Scientist, military, medics...a lot of them were just normal citizens until a week ago. Some were survivors from the museum, their lives pulled into a spiralling pit of chaos. None of them had the responsibility to stay and risk it all by helping out, but here they were, staying until the very end.

He felt something in his eye, as a small teardrop fell, landing onto the table with a small plop. Now that everyone is headed to a new mission, no one knew when they’d see each other again. After being through so much, it was almost odd, to not see these people around time for the past week gone.

“To humanity.”

Last meeting. This thought sunk in, and one by one the people in the room broke into tears, sobbing and hugging quietly. A few outright broke down, weeping and clutching onto their new friends. The incident brought them together, and in the same way it would bring them apart again.

Sniffling back another tear, the Leader raised her fist into the air, one last time.

“For humanity!”

———

”And night falls again...”

The white haired girl stood a distance away from the Library, watching it crumble and fall as the humans detonate the dynamite. Another one gone...why do they keep fighting their own people? She twisted the ring on her thumb, musing to herself, as she watched the people panic and shout at their little metal communication devices.

Another stone tumbled down, crashing onto the ground, sending a small tremor under her feet. She kept on playing with her ring, the little earthquake was nothing compared to her power. There was no need to pay attention to it...

...until she lost her balance, and tripped herself, slipping and falling onto the ground alongside the crumbling stones.

She picked herself up immediately, muttering curses underneath her breath. The small plant by her feet shuddered and withered in response, killed by the curses she exclaimed angrily.

Something was wrong. Something was meddling with her powers from time to time, stopping the natural flow of decay and magic that she wields.

The host...could that little soul from that puny little host really have done that?

There was more to it. She was an immortal, after all. The age and power she harnessed told her the humans are plotting something, and this spirit was taking advantage of it.

She closed her eyes, concentrating her magic. Threads of magic began weaving from her fingers, knitting together to form a large golden network across the earth. It jabbed through the ground, anchoring itself onto every surface it could find, poisonous veins of raw power leeching onto everything in its way.

She opened her eyes. Those golden spheres were now blood red, the thick liquid staining her eyelashes and dripping down her face.

A magical ritual. One to anchor herself deeply to this earth, so one cannot be alive without the other. The humans are here to preserve their earth, but soon they would find out that they cannot have their home without also welcoming her.

”You play your trump card, I also play mine.”

——-

[Message 23:49:59 Code A] Initiating Plan A at Library of Trinity College Dublin in 10 minutes

[Message 23:49:59 Code A] Plan A initiated

[Message 23:49:59 Code A] Alert. Plan A failed. Structure not Infected.

———

DraconianVibes was lynched. They were The Library of Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland, a Town/Untainted.
START OF NIGHT 4

“Alright, listen up, team!”

The Team Leader was up in the front again, this time full of excitement and determination. The projector casting a colourful splash of light onto his face, as he turned to faced the crowd of experts and workers. The room was deadly silent, the air thick with seriousness. He clapped his hands together, sticking out two fingers.

“We will be initiating our final phase attack.”

“Two plans, at the same time.”

Now that they had the blade and book, it was clear that the solution was never purely dependant on the structures. They had been failing at that part, but now they had a new lead over the Creator herself.

This opportunity cannot be wasted.

What followed were hushed whispers and quiet discussion, as the group split themselves into two. One to continue with structures, and the other to experiment a way to silence the Creator.

This was the final fight.

The Leader looked upon his Team, sweeping his gaze over every member of it. Scientist, military, medics...a lot of them were just normal citizens until a week ago. Some were survivors from the museum, their lives pulled into a spiralling pit of chaos. None of them had the responsibility to stay and risk it all by helping out, but here they were, staying until the very end.

He felt something in his eye, as a small teardrop fell, landing onto the table with a small plop. Now that everyone is headed to a new mission, no one knew when they’d see each other again. After being through so much, it was almost odd, to not see these people around time for the past week gone.

“To humanity.”

Last meeting. This thought sunk in, and one by one the people in the room broke into tears, sobbing and hugging quietly. A few outright broke down, weeping and clutching onto their new friends. The incident brought them together, and in the same way it would bring them apart again.

Sniffling back another tear, the Leader raised her fist into the air, one last time.

“For humanity!”

———

”And night falls again...”

The white haired girl stood a distance away from the Library, watching it crumble and fall as the humans detonate the dynamite. Another one gone...why do they keep fighting their own people? She twisted the ring on her thumb, musing to herself, as she watched the people panic and shout at their little metal communication devices.

Another stone tumbled down, crashing onto the ground, sending a small tremor under her feet. She kept on playing with her ring, the little earthquake was nothing compared to her power. There was no need to pay attention to it...

...until she lost her balance, and tripped herself, slipping and falling onto the ground alongside the crumbling stones.

She picked herself up immediately, muttering curses underneath her breath. The small plant by her feet shuddered and withered in response, killed by the curses she exclaimed angrily.

Something was wrong. Something was meddling with her powers from time to time, stopping the natural flow of decay and magic that she wields.

The host...could that little soul from that puny little host really have done that?

There was more to it. She was an immortal, after all. The age and power she harnessed told her the humans are plotting something, and this spirit was taking advantage of it.

She closed her eyes, concentrating her magic. Threads of magic began weaving from her fingers, knitting together to form a large golden network across the earth. It jabbed through the ground, anchoring itself onto every surface it could find, poisonous veins of raw power leeching onto everything in its way.

She opened her eyes. Those golden spheres were now blood red, the thick liquid staining her eyelashes and dripping down her face.

A magical ritual. One to anchor herself deeply to this earth, so one cannot be alive without the other. The humans are here to preserve their earth, but soon they would find out that they cannot have their home without also welcoming her.

”You play your trump card, I also play mine.”

——-

[Message 23:49:59 Code A] Initiating Plan A at Library of Trinity College Dublin in 10 minutes

[Message 23:49:59 Code A] Plan A initiated

[Message 23:49:59 Code A] Alert. Plan A failed. Structure not Infected.

———

DraconianVibes was lynched. They were The Library of Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland, a Town/Untainted.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon

Players: @Highhighhopes @DraconianVibes @EmbertheSkywing @Tweeter101 @Sincerity11 @Pikalink @MagykalWagykal

Subs: @Stormdreamer @MediaeLycan

Spectators: @NotarySojac @craftbaobao2 @Baret

___

Night 4 has started! You may start to post. Remember to send in your night actions via pm, if you have any.
Please be reminded you must at least post once, unless for specific reasons.

The night will end at 5:00 FR time, August 18.

Players: @Highhighhopes @DraconianVibes @EmbertheSkywing @Tweeter101 @Sincerity11 @Pikalink @MagykalWagykal

Subs: @Stormdreamer @MediaeLycan

Spectators: @NotarySojac @craftbaobao2 @Baret

___

Night 4 has started! You may start to post. Remember to send in your night actions via pm, if you have any.
Please be reminded you must at least post once, unless for specific reasons.

The night will end at 5:00 FR time, August 18.

wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon

Not good. If someone dies tonight, it's over.
Not good. If someone dies tonight, it's over.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35