Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation Finale
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I get the satisfaction of know one of my maf guesses was right. Honestly Sin, excellent job with fooling all of us.
I get the satisfaction of know one of my maf guesses was right. Honestly Sin, excellent job with fooling all of us.
[quote name="@Tanglefire" date="2020-08-18 07:28:03" ] This is the end of game. Thank you for playing! :D Special thanks to @/Forrel ,!!!! Below is a really long emo passage, you can skip if you like. Creation started because i wanted to host my own games. It was actually humans vs vampires in the very beginning. Then as I sit on my bed on one hot summer afternoon, I came up with this character called the creator, an immortal born to make destruction and chaos. Creation, the game you see now, followed. The games were spanned over a few years. Throughout these years I grew up, I matured, I changed. The story changed too. Many things happened, but thanks to everyone who participated, I have brought my own series of games to an end. No matter how it was, these games were part of my growth and childhood. I’ll look back at it and smile one day, when I get older and older, haha. To every person who participated, past or current, players, sub, or spectator, or maybe you’re just a silent supporter or a person who came across this randomly, thank you. I would be leaving this site. I don’t know if I’ll come back. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. Either way, I don’t feel the incentive to stay here anymore, as these mafia games have long delayed my leaving. Mafia was something that I depended a lot on back then, and I still do. If there’s a mafia addiction I’m sure I have that. However, as time passes on I feel less and less attached to the community here. I know something bad happened back then, and no matter what the truth really was, it didn’t matter anymore. A lot of people thought I participated in cheating in a game, and though I never did that, it’s part of a history that can never be erased anymore. People go, people come, and the peopl that have chatted and played with me are no longer here. I have come to the conclusion that perhaps it’s time for me to leave too. I’m slowly growing up, and moving out of the life and need for mafia. Once again, thank you, all of you. And as I always say: may the stars light your path. Goodbye [/quote] Aww, Tangle, I'm sorry. :( Trust me when I say I'll miss you- you were one of the people who joined around the same time I did, and it's super amazing that we've grown up with Mafia together. I could tell you that the community won't be the same without you, but you know that already, and I want you to know that I trust your journey. :) But it really is so cool to see Creation finish, after a whole series. :) And the ending and the lore was so beautiful, too! No matter what happens, no matter where you go, you'll always have the Mafia blood in your veins, that Mafia skip in your step, and an uncanny knowledge of what people mean when they text you. xD May the stars light your path and carry you forward! I'll see you again someday, even if it's not here, and thanks for allowing me to be a part of your last game. :)
@Tanglefire wrote on 2020-08-18 07:28:03:

This is the end of game. Thank you for playing! :D

Special thanks to @/Forrel ,!!!!

Below is a really long emo passage, you can skip if you like.

Creation started because i wanted to host my own games. It was actually humans vs vampires in the very beginning. Then as I sit on my bed on one hot summer afternoon, I came up with this character called the creator, an immortal born to make destruction and chaos. Creation, the game you see now, followed.

The games were spanned over a few years. Throughout these years I grew up, I matured, I changed. The story changed too. Many things happened, but thanks to everyone who participated, I have brought my own series of games to an end. No matter how it was, these games were part of my growth and childhood. I’ll look back at it and smile one day, when I get older and older, haha.

To every person who participated, past or current, players, sub, or spectator, or maybe you’re just a silent supporter or a person who came across this randomly, thank you.

I would be leaving this site. I don’t know if I’ll come back. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. Either way, I don’t feel the incentive to stay here anymore, as these mafia games have long delayed my leaving. Mafia was something that I depended a lot on back then, and I still do. If there’s a mafia addiction I’m sure I have that.

However, as time passes on I feel less and less attached to the community here. I know something bad happened back then, and no matter what the truth really was, it didn’t matter anymore. A lot of people thought I participated in cheating in a game, and though I never did that, it’s part of a history that can never be erased anymore. People go, people come, and the peopl that have chatted and played with me are no longer here.

I have come to the conclusion that perhaps it’s time for me to leave too. I’m slowly growing up, and moving out of the life and need for mafia.

Once again, thank you, all of you.

And as I always say: may the stars light your path.

Goodbye

Aww, Tangle, I'm sorry. :( Trust me when I say I'll miss you- you were one of the people who joined around the same time I did, and it's super amazing that we've grown up with Mafia together. I could tell you that the community won't be the same without you, but you know that already, and I want you to know that I trust your journey. :)

But it really is so cool to see Creation finish, after a whole series. :) And the ending and the lore was so beautiful, too! No matter what happens, no matter where you go, you'll always have the Mafia blood in your veins, that Mafia skip in your step, and an uncanny knowledge of what people mean when they text you. xD

May the stars light your path and carry you forward! I'll see you again someday, even if it's not here, and thanks for allowing me to be a part of your last game. :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

Magy —- ! ;-;

You’re one of the few people left here that was here when I was a newbie and joined my first game, I’ll miss you a lot too!!! Thank you for the long message, even though it got me bursting out in laughter with the mafia veins part, but it’s true that mafia has taught me to take everything with a grain of salt, and think and judge for myself.

I also never got to congratulate you on going to maf champs, that was super amazing!!! Given the circumstances I’d never get to go myself but I’m super happy that one of my friends got to!!!

You can always find me on discord if you need to, since after dealing with the stuff in my hoard and all I’ll simply log out and wipe all the Fr tabs.
Thank you so much!!
@MagykalWagykal

Magy —- ! ;-;

You’re one of the few people left here that was here when I was a newbie and joined my first game, I’ll miss you a lot too!!! Thank you for the long message, even though it got me bursting out in laughter with the mafia veins part, but it’s true that mafia has taught me to take everything with a grain of salt, and think and judge for myself.

I also never got to congratulate you on going to maf champs, that was super amazing!!! Given the circumstances I’d never get to go myself but I’m super happy that one of my friends got to!!!

You can always find me on discord if you need to, since after dealing with the stuff in my hoard and all I’ll simply log out and wipe all the Fr tabs.
Thank you so much!!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Good game.

I'll miss you too, Tangle. I understand how it feels when people think you did something you didn't.
Good game.

I'll miss you too, Tangle. I understand how it feels when people think you did something you didn't.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35