Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation Finale
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
Alright, so basically, every night I can save one person from dying. It can either be from a mafia kill or if they are infected with 2 things of poison. If the person would have died of poison I think that they will live for the night but will die the next day if not cleansed.

First night, I used my ability on Pika
Second night, I used it on Sincerity
Third night, I was unable to get on because of preparing for school but I was planning to use it on Magykal since they seemed to be a big target.
Alright, so basically, every night I can save one person from dying. It can either be from a mafia kill or if they are infected with 2 things of poison. If the person would have died of poison I think that they will live for the night but will die the next day if not cleansed.

First night, I used my ability on Pika
Second night, I used it on Sincerity
Third night, I was unable to get on because of preparing for school but I was planning to use it on Magykal since they seemed to be a big target.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
... There cannot be this many docs omg.
... There cannot be this many docs omg.
Err...

It was kind of selfish, but for the first two nights I used my ability on myself.

And on the third night I forgot to act :(
Err...

It was kind of selfish, but for the first two nights I used my ability on myself.

And on the third night I forgot to act :(
jotaro-kid.gif
@Pikalink But weren’t the others roles that healed poison and not just save from death? Unless I read that wrong.
@Pikalink But weren’t the others roles that healed poison and not just save from death? Unless I read that wrong.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Interesting. Normally I've encountered rule against using a healing ability on yourself... Unless you have limited uses on yourself?
Interesting. Normally I've encountered rule against using a healing ability on yourself... Unless you have limited uses on yourself?
I've never encountered many rules against healing oneself

Also HHHopes had a role that saved from death
I've never encountered many rules against healing oneself

Also HHHopes had a role that saved from death
@DraconianVibes Tweeter was poison (who I'm thinking is maf), HHHopes is death and poison.
@DraconianVibes Tweeter was poison (who I'm thinking is maf), HHHopes is death and poison.
And ember was also poison
And ember was also poison
Alright Sin, trusting you on this.

Did you get info on what Tweeter's role was then?
Alright Sin, trusting you on this.

Did you get info on what Tweeter's role was then?
@pikalink

I've seen some games where the doc couldn't use the ability on themselves consecutively, and some other games like the one you mentioned where the doc can't heal themself...but the GM never said I couldn't target myself, so I guessed my actions were successful.
@pikalink

I've seen some games where the doc couldn't use the ability on themselves consecutively, and some other games like the one you mentioned where the doc can't heal themself...but the GM never said I couldn't target myself, so I guessed my actions were successful.
jotaro-kid.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35