Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8854 8855 8856 8857 8858 ... 16065 16066
how to stop thinking about people who hurt you even tho the trauma is still really fresh?
how to stop thinking about people who hurt you even tho the trauma is still really fresh?
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
If you’re gonna say mental illness shouldn’t be romanticized and that drug addiction is a mental illness, but then romanticize drug use, then go ahead and swim in the pond if you’re just gonna be a silly goose.
If you’re gonna say mental illness shouldn’t be romanticized and that drug addiction is a mental illness, but then romanticize drug use, then go ahead and swim in the pond if you’re just gonna be a silly goose.
Hot dog
French fries
Cmon baby
Tell me your lies
Hot dog
French fries
Cmon baby
Tell me your lies
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
SPLATFEST SPLATFEST SPLATFEST SPLATFEST SPLATFEST SPLAT–

ok anyways it's next week all I hope for is that our wi-fi doesn't die out in the middle of it
SPLATFEST SPLATFEST SPLATFEST SPLATFEST SPLATFEST SPLAT–

ok anyways it's next week all I hope for is that our wi-fi doesn't die out in the middle of it
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Hey..

I know everyone is totally gonna read this

message me
I need friends
dont make me force my friendship on you
Hey..

I know everyone is totally gonna read this

message me
I need friends
dont make me force my friendship on you
tenor.gif-.. . ... .--. .- .. .-.tenor.gif
[quote name="Octangula" date="2020-08-13 07:14:07" ] Im gonna Cry I actually wrote something creatively??? For like the first time in months??? And actually enjoyed it instead of cringing at every line??? God I hope I don’t ruin this for myself [/quote] Edit: im ruining it
Octangula wrote on 2020-08-13 07:14:07:
Im gonna Cry I actually wrote something creatively??? For like the first time in months??? And actually enjoyed it instead of cringing at every line??? God I hope I don’t ruin this for myself
Edit: im ruining it
zhMvOXK.png
Sleeby
Sleeby
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
The day started so good and then comes one person and ruins it completely with their mood :(
The day started so good and then comes one person and ruins it completely with their mood :(
sig1coatl-basecoloj.jpg
Current thought...Gaia Online is stuck in limbo and it makes me sad.
Current thought...Gaia Online is stuck in limbo and it makes me sad.
I need to not be socially awkward.
I need to not be socially awkward.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
1 2 ... 8854 8855 8856 8857 8858 ... 16065 16066