Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hayu's Art Shop {closed! pinglist open}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MistyHayu01

Can you add me to the pinglist? The slots are full ^^
@MistyHayu01

Can you add me to the pinglist? The slots are full ^^
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
@periplans added!
@periplans added!
4-B6-DAE9-A-2204-46-B0-866-E-09-EDD328-F202.png
Hey again! I was wondering if you could add me to the ping list as well?
Hey again! I was wondering if you could add me to the ping list as well?
fire.gif 31583835.png
Wishlist
Dragons for sale/trade
Toyhou.se
Instagram
Message me about drawing my fursona!~
fire.gif
@mistyhayu01

hi! i was wondering if you were open? if not then pinglist pleaase!!
@mistyhayu01

hi! i was wondering if you were open? if not then pinglist pleaase!!
525nephelle.png
@MistyHayu01 add me to a pinglist please :)
@MistyHayu01 add me to a pinglist please :)
NExZgqx.png
type of drawing: fullbody couple piece shaded
dragon(s): actually dinos but here: https://toyhou.se/3143152.heretic and https://toyhou.se/6384500.-au-gobshite/gallery#20916454
pose and expression: up to you! You can look through Gobshite's gallery to see all the coule art of him and my boy Heretic to get an idea :>
background: transparent
form of payment: treasure
extra details: the dark color on gobshite is not green its a shade of black :>
@MistyHayu1do
type of drawing: fullbody couple piece shaded
dragon(s): actually dinos but here: https://toyhou.se/3143152.heretic and https://toyhou.se/6384500.-au-gobshite/gallery#20916454
pose and expression: up to you! You can look through Gobshite's gallery to see all the coule art of him and my boy Heretic to get an idea :>
background: transparent
form of payment: treasure
extra details: the dark color on gobshite is not green its a shade of black :>
@MistyHayu1do
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@MistyHayu01

Hello! I think your art is wonderful c: May I please be added to your pinglist? Thank you very much!
@MistyHayu01

Hello! I think your art is wonderful c: May I please be added to your pinglist? Thank you very much!
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
@Tir3d @1Sash1 @SilverRipple @GlitchingFlame @victorycalls @periplans @0austintheking0 @nephelle @boringmurderer

(sorry for mass ping, really)
hi guys! I’ve been away for a really long time! I’m so so sorry, i was hospitalized and couldn’t log in or draw at all :( but im back now! i would love if u could get back to me with a dm or something so I can resume drawing your order. thanks, and take care <3
@Tir3d @1Sash1 @SilverRipple @GlitchingFlame @victorycalls @periplans @0austintheking0 @nephelle @boringmurderer

(sorry for mass ping, really)
hi guys! I’ve been away for a really long time! I’m so so sorry, i was hospitalized and couldn’t log in or draw at all :( but im back now! i would love if u could get back to me with a dm or something so I can resume drawing your order. thanks, and take care <3
@MistyHayu01 Hi thanks for telling me, though honestly it has been so long I am not interested in my commission anymore sorry! It was for a DnD campaign which as long since ended. Still thanks for getting back to me, I was wondering what happened but since I didn't pay yet I didn't feel any need to. If you already started it though I wouldn't mind paying still, I'd hate for your work to go away.
@MistyHayu01 Hi thanks for telling me, though honestly it has been so long I am not interested in my commission anymore sorry! It was for a DnD campaign which as long since ended. Still thanks for getting back to me, I was wondering what happened but since I didn't pay yet I didn't feel any need to. If you already started it though I wouldn't mind paying still, I'd hate for your work to go away.
@shoey oh man im so sorry to hear that! u dont need to pay for anything <3 it was really unfortunate to disappear so suddenly and be away for such a long time, honestly. sorry for the disappointment and i hope u the best!
@shoey oh man im so sorry to hear that! u dont need to pay for anything <3 it was really unfortunate to disappear so suddenly and be away for such a long time, honestly. sorry for the disappointment and i hope u the best!
1 2 3 4 5 6