Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 5137 5138
@Nevermind2B I'd like to rent one of your plague nests please!
@Nevermind2B I'd like to rent one of your plague nests please!
t37T4b4.jpg old-oaks-3.png
@day101012 (contacting backup nest since I've heard nothing from the others).
Any chance you'll have a light nest available soon?
@day101012 (contacting backup nest since I've heard nothing from the others).
Any chance you'll have a light nest available soon?
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@Wanderwist

@BushWookiez

I can host you both :)
@Wanderwist

@BushWookiez

I can host you both :)
gHimi9S.png
@friendlycoffee Hey, I have a nest free now! Sorry for the delay!
@friendlycoffee Hey, I have a nest free now! Sorry for the delay!
***CURRENTLY WORKING ELEVEN HOUR DAYS***
Please be aware that dragon returns may be delayed. If this is going to be an issue I recommend renting from another user.

One day I will have a beautiful themed lair. If I ever manage to choose a theme.
@MerryBrandybuck Sweet, I'll send the pair over in a second!
@MerryBrandybuck Sweet, I'll send the pair over in a second!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@Sofystikitty
@TheLoversMask
@Ginnay
@Felraen

Looking for 2 Nature nests. (pairs will be rtb after tonight's rollover, just trying to secure spots for Project Reasons)
@Sofystikitty
@TheLoversMask
@Ginnay
@Felraen

Looking for 2 Nature nests. (pairs will be rtb after tonight's rollover, just trying to secure spots for Project Reasons)
@CaptainVivi I can take both pairs ^^ You can send them any time today (or tomorrow) and I'll put them on a nest once they're RTB. My nests are free, no food or tip necessary c:
@CaptainVivi I can take both pairs ^^ You can send them any time today (or tomorrow) and I'll put them on a nest once they're RTB. My nests are free, no food or tip necessary c:
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@lordlioness | 1 nest
@Tatzelwurm | 1 nest
@Kaleidostrophic | 1 nest
@Squibeetos | 3 nests
@FrostWynd | 1 nest

Hey team! Hopefully I've pinged you in the right order. Just checking if you're all still in need of light nests - I couldn't see that anyone else had got back to you. I'll be having nests come free one or two at a time over the next week and want to get you each hosted asap! Let me know if you're interested and I'll pop you in my spreadsheet and let you know when I can take your pairs. Thanks so much!
@lordlioness | 1 nest
@Tatzelwurm | 1 nest
@Kaleidostrophic | 1 nest
@Squibeetos | 3 nests
@FrostWynd | 1 nest

Hey team! Hopefully I've pinged you in the right order. Just checking if you're all still in need of light nests - I couldn't see that anyone else had got back to you. I'll be having nests come free one or two at a time over the next week and want to get you each hosted asap! Let me know if you're interested and I'll pop you in my spreadsheet and let you know when I can take your pairs. Thanks so much!
***CURRENTLY WORKING ELEVEN HOUR DAYS***
Please be aware that dragon returns may be delayed. If this is going to be an issue I recommend renting from another user.

One day I will have a beautiful themed lair. If I ever manage to choose a theme.
hello! i need:

one lightning nest
@DiamondPeak
@Pearabbe
@skarpetky

one water nest
@Wakazu
@Caekpants
@Aava

and one fire nest plz :>
@DrowsyPanda
@Freefire
@Reithya
hello! i need:

one lightning nest
@DiamondPeak
@Pearabbe
@skarpetky

one water nest
@Wakazu
@Caekpants
@Aava

and one fire nest plz :>
@DrowsyPanda
@Freefire
@Reithya
@YareYare

Send over the fire pair! ^-^
@YareYare

Send over the fire pair! ^-^
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 5137 5138