Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Odd Flight-to-Forum ratio
1 2 3 4 5 6
I try to be active but often I just... lurk,,, I’m relatively active, but I’m still in Arcane because Spacedad (I have considered moving to Light or Water once or twice though, or maybe even ice)
I try to be active but often I just... lurk,,, I’m relatively active, but I’m still in Arcane because Spacedad (I have considered moving to Light or Water once or twice though, or maybe even ice)
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
[quote name="Fervor" date="2020-07-28 20:38:16" ] [quote name="Janette" date="2020-07-28 16:58:02" ] Edit: nvm I almost never see Fire players. Do they even exist? [/quote] no. all of fire flight is an illusion, actually. [/quote] This along with OP saying they see a lot of Water people on the forums is really funny to me because when I first joined Water flight people were the illusion. Long before the Tidelord disappeared, it was a running joke that Water flight didn't exist.
Fervor wrote on 2020-07-28 20:38:16:
Janette wrote on 2020-07-28 16:58:02:
Edit: nvm I almost never see Fire players. Do they even exist?
no. all of fire flight is an illusion, actually.

This along with OP saying they see a lot of Water people on the forums is really funny to me because when I first joined Water flight people were the illusion. Long before the Tidelord disappeared, it was a running joke that Water flight didn't exist.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2020-07-29 08:40:09" ] [quote name="Fervor" date="2020-07-28 20:38:16" ] [quote name="Janette" date="2020-07-28 16:58:02" ] Edit: nvm I almost never see Fire players. Do they even exist? [/quote] no. all of fire flight is an illusion, actually. [/quote] This along with OP saying they see a lot of Water people on the forums is really funny to me because when I first joined Water flight people were the illusion. Long before the Tidelord disappeared, it was a running joke that Water flight didn't exist. [/quote] Yeah but maybe it's because I lurk water forums so my perception is skewed *_*
Leopardmask wrote on 2020-07-29 08:40:09:
Fervor wrote on 2020-07-28 20:38:16:
Janette wrote on 2020-07-28 16:58:02:
Edit: nvm I almost never see Fire players. Do they even exist?
no. all of fire flight is an illusion, actually.

This along with OP saying they see a lot of Water people on the forums is really funny to me because when I first joined Water flight people were the illusion. Long before the Tidelord disappeared, it was a running joke that Water flight didn't exist.
Yeah but maybe it's because I lurk water forums so my perception is skewed *_*
earthh5.png
Gah... gotta confirm the stereotype I'm indeed a lurker shadow, looking at threads and rarely posting. Though I try to be more active.
Gah... gotta confirm the stereotype I'm indeed a lurker shadow, looking at threads and rarely posting. Though I try to be more active.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
Shadow is there, Im convinced most of us are just lurking
Shadow is there, Im convinced most of us are just lurking
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Fire player here. We exist. [emoji=banescale happy size=2]
Fire player here. We exist.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
Can confirm that for the most part other plaguelings tend to be pretty obvious to spot. Other folks not so much, not that I bother looking half the time anyway. So I definitely see a lot of plague folks here.
Can confirm that for the most part other plaguelings tend to be pretty obvious to spot. Other folks not so much, not that I bother looking half the time anyway. So I definitely see a lot of plague folks here.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Y'all pay attention to other people's flights?
Y'all pay attention to other people's flights?
idk i'm light and i feel like there's a good amount of light folk on here too
idk i'm light and i feel like there's a good amount of light folk on here too
queen_katoe.gif
I've seen plenty of us wind flight around, and we're a pretty big flight too!
I've seen plenty of us wind flight around, and we're a pretty big flight too!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2 3 4 5 6