Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Odd Flight-to-Forum ratio
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Fervor" date="2020-07-28 20:38:16" ] [quote name="Janette" date="2020-07-28 16:58:02" ] Edit: nvm I almost never see Fire players. Do they even exist? [/quote] no. all of fire flight is an illusion, actually. [/quote] ^
Fervor wrote on 2020-07-28 20:38:16:
Janette wrote on 2020-07-28 16:58:02:
Edit: nvm I almost never see Fire players. Do they even exist?
no. all of fire flight is an illusion, actually.

^
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I feel like the majority of Lightning either lurks or doesn't use the forums. There are a few of us forum regulars though!
I feel like the majority of Lightning either lurks or doesn't use the forums. There are a few of us forum regulars though!
td9UiZS.png
I feel like I see other lights a lot, but that could just be me noticing more after I switched flights from arcane maybe?
I feel like I see other lights a lot, but that could just be me noticing more after I switched flights from arcane maybe?
lurking_in_the_shadows_by_king_lulu_deer-dcb5kzc.gif
shadow forums are.. active, but in frd? i never see my homies :( where r yall at..
shadow forums are.. active, but in frd? i never see my homies :( where r yall at..
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
I can confirm that we members of the fire flight do in fact exist and are not an illusion. We just seem to prefer hiding out in our volcanoes.
I can confirm that we members of the fire flight do in fact exist and are not an illusion. We just seem to prefer hiding out in our volcanoes.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
[quote name="FrostedKnight" date="2020-07-29 22:54:11" ] I can confirm that we members of the fire flight do in fact exist and are not an illusion. [/quote] Shhhh..that's what we'd like them to think.
FrostedKnight wrote on 2020-07-29 22:54:11:
I can confirm that we members of the fire flight do in fact exist and are not an illusion.

Shhhh..that's what we'd like them to think.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
[quote name="Ern" date="2020-07-29 19:32:56" ] I feel like the majority of Lightning either lurks or doesn't use the forums. There are a few of us forum regulars though! [/quote] Yup, we just like to lurk, myself included. Kinda funny to see many Earth flighters around tho, Being the smallest flight but has the most active amout of people?
Ern wrote on 2020-07-29 19:32:56:
Yup, we just like to lurk, myself included.

Kinda funny to see many Earth flighters around tho, Being the smallest flight but has the most active amout of people?
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I used to be super active around forums, you can tell from my post count haha. But these days I just mostly lurk.
I used to be super active around forums, you can tell from my post count haha. But these days I just mostly lurk.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
I see a few plaguelings around, but we're mostly active in our own forums.
I see a few plaguelings around, but we're mostly active in our own forums.
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
Light and Earth have small, but highly dedicated player bases from what I can tell. Arcane and Shadow are highly active but a lot of that seems to be focused off-site in places like discord.
Light and Earth have small, but highly dedicated player bases from what I can tell. Arcane and Shadow are highly active but a lot of that seems to be focused off-site in places like discord.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5 6