Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR conspiracy theory
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lightning DOES NOT have a shareholder's meeting in a few weeks and definitely DOES NOT have ANYTHING BIG to unveil at said COMPLETELY FICTIONAL meeting.
Lightning DOES NOT have a shareholder's meeting in a few weeks and definitely DOES NOT have ANYTHING BIG to unveil at said COMPLETELY FICTIONAL meeting.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

[quote name="WStarwishW" date="2020-07-25 13:43:02" ] [quote name="Tarbos6" date="2020-07-25 13:41:06" ] Maybe the water flight is responsible for Tidelord's disappearance. [/quote] *gasp* Maybe he never disappeared. It's ALL a lie to catch us offguard!! [/quote] Or maybe the Tidelord [i]himself[/i] made a complicated plan for the water flight to take over, and he pretended to disappear. Either way, it looks like water is planning something.
WStarwishW wrote on 2020-07-25 13:43:02:
Tarbos6 wrote on 2020-07-25 13:41:06:
Maybe the water flight is responsible for Tidelord's disappearance.
*gasp*

Maybe he never disappeared. It's ALL a lie to catch us offguard!!

Or maybe the Tidelord himself made a complicated plan for the water flight to take over, and he pretended to disappear. Either way, it looks like water is planning something.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
Whaaaat? Pffft, no the Tidelord didn't make any plans to completely take over the world as we know it, and the water flight totally isn't preparing for the first invasion. What are you talking about?
Whaaaat? Pffft, no the Tidelord didn't make any plans to completely take over the world as we know it, and the water flight totally isn't preparing for the first invasion. What are you talking about?
JC6s7hz.png (By UserOfShadows)
Hold on sending an idea to the arcane forums.. Arcane... Assemble
Hold on sending an idea to the arcane forums.. Arcane... Assemble
bYt72YT.png I like rain world and object shows. Pronouns She/It
dT9HQge.png
Wn6vGC1.png
NlmYDAS.png
kcbWnDp.png
tnZJjsi.png
there is no ritual happening in earth flight to resurrect the wyrms
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
[center]Can confirm, Shadow is always up to something. Except for Dom... Our priorities are on... other things. [img]https://media.tenor.com/CusI1C6L7n4AAAAM/mr-burns-the-simpsons.gif[/img][/center]
Can confirm, Shadow is always up to something.

Except for Dom... Our priorities are on... other things.

mr-burns-the-simpsons.gif
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="SovereignFives" date="2022-10-11 17:39:17" ] there is no ritual happening in earth flight to resurrect the wyrms there is no ritual happening in earth flight to resurrect the wyrms there is no ritual happening in earth flight to resurrect the wyrms [/quote] [emoji=glimmer tile size=1] This is completely correct! Earth flight is not planning any wyrm resurrections. [i]None.[/i] [size=2] hey, wait, what's this about 'proof' and 'fact checking' just take my word for it okay
SovereignFives wrote on 2022-10-11 17:39:17:

This is completely correct! Earth flight is not planning any wyrm resurrections. None.

hey, wait, what's this about 'proof' and 'fact checking' just take my word for it okay
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
whose great idea was it to bring back a thread where I was this unfunny on the front page
whose great idea was it to bring back a thread where I was this unfunny on the front page
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
no one must know that we plan to steal all the cookies
no one must know that we plan to steal all the cookies
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2022-10-11 19:15:36" ] [center]Can confirm, Shadow is always up to something. Except for Dom... Our priorities are on... other things. [img]https://media.tenor.com/CusI1C6L7n4AAAAM/mr-burns-the-simpsons.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] We literally had dom last week man [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
WolfTears wrote on 2022-10-11 19:15:36:
Can confirm, Shadow is always up to something.

Except for Dom... Our priorities are on... other things.

mr-burns-the-simpsons.gif
We literally had dom last week man
9bX8Cud.png
1 2 3 4 5 6