Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ♥ ART CONTEST! | Done ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I love the arc of the body ZippityZipZap’s piece! It gives him a very strong silhouette! Plus he looks so ecstatic in the pic which is adorable. So that’d be my vote!
I love the arc of the body ZippityZipZap’s piece! It gives him a very strong silhouette! Plus he looks so ecstatic in the pic which is adorable. So that’d be my vote!
all votes recorded
all votes recorded
ill give a vote to zobeebos! i love the coloring and the texture on the scales, and i think it really captures the essence of a baby spiral dragon. plus its just very cute
ill give a vote to zobeebos! i love the coloring and the texture on the scales, and i think it really captures the essence of a baby spiral dragon. plus its just very cute
4Ugou08.png literally i just type things
i know im in lightning flight but im still water at heart :3

bJs5ioz.gif
i vote for cheshiregata! looks like it took a lot of work!
i vote for cheshiregata! looks like it took a lot of work!
I vote zobeebos, its shinyyy
but everyone did gr8!!!
I vote zobeebos, its shinyyy
but everyone did gr8!!!
oof, I forgot about voting-
so who ends up as winner?
oof, I forgot about voting-
so who ends up as winner?
@ZippityZipZap

Cozymoth, zobeebos and funkytown are tied...

i'll extend it for another day.
@ZippityZipZap

Cozymoth, zobeebos and funkytown are tied...

i'll extend it for another day.
Didn't participate, but I'll vote for zobeebos's submission.
Didn't participate, but I'll vote for zobeebos's submission.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
I love the animation on zobeebos's art! All are adorable but i'd have to give my vote to them!
I love the animation on zobeebos's art! All are adorable but i'd have to give my vote to them!
hey, are planning on ending this? it’s been going on for a quite a while haha ^^”
hey, are planning on ending this? it’s been going on for a quite a while haha ^^”
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7