Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ♥ ART CONTEST! | Done ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[columns][size = 2]@goodorbadluck @JazzyLynx @cozymoth [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][/size] [nextcol][size = 2]@CheshireGata @zobeebos @Zureay [emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][/size] [nextcol][size = 2]@funkytown @ZippityZipZap @QueenPersephone [/size] [emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][/columns] shoot im so dumb. i'll send the rewards now... ----- The winner is: zobeebos! I'll send you the nocturne egg, and everyone else their participation rewards. Sorry about that. All of the art was absolutely fantastic. Thanks for participating.
@goodorbadluck
@JazzyLynx
@cozymoth

@CheshireGata
@zobeebos
@Zureay

@funkytown
@ZippityZipZap
@QueenPersephone

shoot im so dumb. i'll send the rewards now...
The winner is: zobeebos! I'll send you the nocturne egg, and everyone else their participation rewards. Sorry about that.

All of the art was absolutely fantastic. Thanks for participating.
Congrats!
Congrats!
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
Good work everyone! ^^
Good work everyone! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7