Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ♥ ART CONTEST! | Done ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Actually i'll be extending it to tomorrow in case people still post...
Actually i'll be extending it to tomorrow in case people still post...
bump!
bump!
[columns][size = 2]@goodorbadluck @JazzyLynx @cozymoth [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][/size] [nextcol][size = 2]@CheshireGata @zobeebos @Zureay [emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][/size] [nextcol][size = 2]@funkytown @ZippityZipZap @QueenPersephone [/size] [emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][/columns] [center][font = century][size = 4]Thanks to [i]everyone[/i] who competed! All of the entries were just gorgeous, a million times better than what I could've done. It's so hard to pick only one for the winner, so I'm gonna ask everyone I've pinged to vote for one other person's drawing (if this isn't allowed or anything, let me know). You can find the entries in the first post! Also, I will be sending out everyone's participation rewards shortly. These will consist of items such as chests, familiars, apparel, etc. Everyone who has participated will get one of these, including the undecided winner. If you did not participate, feel free to vote as well, but your votes will only be 1/2 of a point. Voting ends on July 18th! [/center]
@goodorbadluck
@JazzyLynx
@cozymoth

@CheshireGata
@zobeebos
@Zureay

@funkytown
@ZippityZipZap
@QueenPersephone

Thanks to everyone who competed! All of the entries were just gorgeous, a million times better than what I could've done. It's so hard to pick only one for the winner, so I'm gonna ask everyone I've pinged to vote for one other person's drawing (if this isn't allowed or anything, let me know). You can find the entries in the first post!

Also, I will be sending out everyone's participation rewards shortly. These will consist of items such as chests, familiars, apparel, etc. Everyone who has participated will get one of these, including the undecided winner.

If you did not participate, feel free to vote as well, but your votes will only be 1/2 of a point.

Voting ends on July 18th!
My vote would definitely go to @/funkytown's submission! ;3c The shading is amazing, and I love the determined expression the hatchling has! I never thought of a baby dragon chasing around fireflies and trying to catch them. Overall the piece feels carefree and innocent and pure, and I absolutely LOVE it~
My vote would definitely go to @/funkytown's submission! ;3c The shading is amazing, and I love the determined expression the hatchling has! I never thought of a baby dragon chasing around fireflies and trying to catch them. Overall the piece feels carefree and innocent and pure, and I absolutely LOVE it~
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Oh my this is so hard! After much thinkin I think I'll say cozymoth because it's straight up adorable, but it's up there with at least 3 others!
Oh my this is so hard! After much thinkin I think I'll say cozymoth because it's straight up adorable, but it's up there with at least 3 others!
aaa they all look lovely ~ lots of cute arts for a cute boy lol. i’ll vote for queenpersephone myself- i just love the emotion and personality you immediately get from it, and the shading on the wings is just so neat. big congrats to whoever wins!
aaa they all look lovely ~ lots of cute arts for a cute boy lol. i’ll vote for queenpersephone myself- i just love the emotion and personality you immediately get from it, and the shading on the wings is just so neat. big congrats to whoever wins!
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
votes all recorded!
votes all recorded!
They’re all so good! I think I’ll go with Zobeebos’, I really love their art style and the animation is pretty cool :)
They’re all so good! I think I’ll go with Zobeebos’, I really love their art style and the animation is pretty cool :)
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
I'd have to go with cozymoth's! im weak for pixel art and the style is so cute.
I'd have to go with cozymoth's! im weak for pixel art and the style is so cute.

e3266362becdc507235f802459cd774da04b1d91.png
i really like funkytowns!!! ill give theirs a vote uwu
i really like funkytowns!!! ill give theirs a vote uwu
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7