Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ♥ ART CONTEST! | Done ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
should i post art here of this bab to enter or
should i post art here of this bab to enter or
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
@goodorbadluck

anything is fine, but your art will be displayed in the "entries" section!
@goodorbadluck

anything is fine, but your art will be displayed in the "entries" section!
okay! just postin here, one noodle baby [img]https://i.imgur.com/zRBjGzm.png[/img]
okay! just postin here, one noodle baby
zRBjGzm.png
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
@JazzyLynx
Take a commission break for this you need :p

I wish I could enter but I have nothing to draw with atm. Everything’s packed because of moving

Good luck to everyone who enters though
@JazzyLynx
Take a commission break for this you need :p

I wish I could enter but I have nothing to draw with atm. Everything’s packed because of moving

Good luck to everyone who enters though
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
@ThePsycoMoose

Thank you, now to start doing MORE art lol. But no is cute noodle I will doodle ;p
@ThePsycoMoose

Thank you, now to start doing MORE art lol. But no is cute noodle I will doodle ;p
@ezlu Dont mind my horrid animation skills but I couldn’t get the though of the cutie looking at his fireflies dancing (I know it didn’t take long to make but my work flow is fast for headshots lol keeping in mind it doesn’t have full shading and rendering. I just really wanted to do a little animation) [img] https://i.postimg.cc/85zBJ3Z1/Cutie.gif[/img]
@ezlu

Dont mind my horrid animation skills but I couldn’t get the though of the cutie looking at his fireflies dancing (I know it didn’t take long to make but my work flow is fast for headshots lol keeping in mind it doesn’t have full shading and rendering. I just really wanted to do a little animation)

Cutie.gif
[color=#ba8759]@ezlu here he is in pixel art <3 i leaned into the noodly-ness of spirals haha, so this was really a fun to draw! he’s an awfully cute permabab. i’ve added a bit of a wiggle animation to the fireflies, but since that tends to make the image quality lower slightly i’ve also attached the non-animated variant as well. hope you enjoy! :] let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to change and i’d be glad to. best of luck to everyone, the entries so far are adorable, and i’m definitely going to be watching this thread to see more ~~ [center][img] https://66.media.tumblr.com/c637f9f3d2dcf59cbfba03c94353e130/249de29ab91d665c-81/s400x600/f6b94b657de9d36ebf6f0f880bdbc3551b8aaaf9.gif[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9fd62a51d2995a05f576151c6db0c1e1/249de29ab91d665c-d7/s400x600/a7287131724d89e280c44b2ce68153ad79e6c5d3.png[/img][/center]
@ezlu
here he is in pixel art <3 i leaned into the noodly-ness of spirals haha, so this was really a fun to draw! he’s an awfully cute permabab.

i’ve added a bit of a wiggle animation to the fireflies, but since that tends to make the image quality lower slightly i’ve also attached the non-animated variant as well. hope you enjoy! :] let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to change and i’d be glad to. best of luck to everyone, the entries so far are adorable, and i’m definitely going to be watching this thread to see more ~~

f6b94b657de9d36ebf6f0f880bdbc3551b8aaaf9.gif

a7287131724d89e280c44b2ce68153ad79e6c5d3.png
982e91dbc7f097a84f83f575a968ab661ca40142.png3vut1Uw.png0a6dcacc49d715ea28c044e54583b74cdd73b59a.png
wlws/august
she/her
lesbian
about me
artfight
art credit
@goodorbadluck

That looks so good! I love the fireflies, and the eyes and everything all look great :)

@JazzyLynx

That's just beautiful. The animation is really good, thank you! ^^

@cozymoth

Both variants are beautiful, the image quality isn't bad at all on the first one! Also a wonderful entry :)

Recording entries now!
@goodorbadluck

That looks so good! I love the fireflies, and the eyes and everything all look great :)

@JazzyLynx

That's just beautiful. The animation is really good, thank you! ^^

@cozymoth

Both variants are beautiful, the image quality isn't bad at all on the first one! Also a wonderful entry :)

Recording entries now!
@ezlu

I am almost done with your hyperrealistic headshot! :3 I just need to add a few more shine layers + fireflies~

I should have the image uploaded sometime tomorrow (since nighttime is a horrible time to take a picture lol)
@ezlu

I am almost done with your hyperrealistic headshot! :3 I just need to add a few more shine layers + fireflies~

I should have the image uploaded sometime tomorrow (since nighttime is a horrible time to take a picture lol)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata

That's great! Thank you for entering <3
@CheshireGata

That's great! Thank you for entering <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7