Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 216 217
[item=glasswing rake] [b]Name:[/b] Glasswing Rake [b]Caption[/b] Don't be fooled by this translucent butterfly's roguish charm. In reality, its flavor is similar to uncooked cabbage. Somehow, it's still quite filling. Makes you wonder...
Glasswing Rake
Name: Glasswing Rake
Caption Don't be fooled by this translucent butterfly's roguish charm. In reality, its flavor is similar to uncooked cabbage. Somehow, it's still quite filling. Makes you wonder...
sfVMa01.pngfire.gif
[img]i.imgur.com/hVHlIic.png[/img]
[item=shatterwing butterfly] Name: Shatterwing Butterfly Caption: This gorgeous specimen's wings may shatter at the slightest touch into the most beautiful colors. Convenient for confetti, but not for the butterfly...
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: This gorgeous specimen's wings may shatter at the slightest touch into the most beautiful colors. Convenient for confetti, but not for the butterfly...
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35251.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Killer Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] A school of these fish is called a serial, but you don't want to follow them.
35251.png
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: A school of these fish is called a serial, but you don't want to follow them.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
good luck all and my the odds ever be in your favour!
good luck all and my the odds ever be in your favour!
xeDKNxe.pngaQc8eUA.pngssriUZ9.png
[item=Crusty Copper Pot] [b]Item:[/b] Crusty Copper Pot [b]Caption:[/b] Contrary to your expectations, this pot is spotless. It has no tolerance for hatchling nonsense, but if you ignore its complaints you can fix a fabulous meal.
Crusty Copper Pot
Item: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: Contrary to your expectations, this pot is spotless. It has no tolerance for hatchling nonsense, but if you ignore its complaints you can fix a fabulous meal.
[item=Fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] False Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] These imposters swim side-by-side with true Fanfish, following larger, more distinctive fish species: but it can't answer your trivia questions about it.
Fanfish
Name: False Fanfish
Caption: These imposters swim side-by-side with true Fanfish, following larger, more distinctive fish species: but it can't answer your trivia questions about it.
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
[item=merry melon] [b]Name:[/b] Merry Melon ---> Exotic Melon [b]Caption:[/b] Many dragons fear this melon simply because of it's exotic colours, how sad.
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon ---> Exotic Melon
Caption: Many dragons fear this melon simply because of it's exotic colours, how sad.
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
[item=Sapphire] Name: Sapphire Caption: The birthstone of September. [i]Do you remember?[/i]
Sapphire
Name: Sapphire
Caption: The birthstone of September. Do you remember?
iO2X60T.png
[item=old tin pot] Name: Old tin pot Caption: Good for all the porridge no matter how old
Old Tin Pot
Name: Old tin pot
Caption: Good for all the porridge no matter how old
[item=glasswing rake] [b]Name: [/b] Mahogany Glasswing [b]Caption:[/b] A fae dragon once built a home with intricate windows framed in mahogany. She wanted to enchant them to view far-off lands, but, instead, they flew away....
Glasswing Rake
Name: Mahogany Glasswing
Caption: A fae dragon once built a home with intricate windows framed in mahogany. She wanted to enchant them to view far-off lands, but, instead, they flew away....
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 216 217