Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > sck's sketch+gijinka shop < [c]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Tsuzumikin here's lynn! she's super cute ~ [img]https://i.ibb.co/YdCxrvV/lynn.png[/img] i've also changed up the special campaign, so if anyone's interested in commissioning me, check that out ~
@Tsuzumikin

here's lynn! she's super cute ~

lynn.png

i've also changed up the special campaign, so if anyone's interested in commissioning me, check that out ~
signature2.png
@SisComKnight

Ohhh I love her! Thank you so much ♥♥♥

BUT! I do have a request.. I'll quickly message you. xD
@SisComKnight

Ohhh I love her! Thank you so much ♥♥♥

BUT! I do have a request.. I'll quickly message you. xD
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
username:Kamazu type: fullbody, color references:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20816435][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/208165/20816435_350.png[/img][/url] payment method: g other: a very happy boy and full of curiosity, he has a magic ball in some art if necessary. Thank you! :3
username:Kamazu
type: fullbody, color
references:20816435_350.png
payment method: g
other: a very happy boy and full of curiosity, he has a magic ball in some art if necessary. Thank you! :3
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Kamazu

you've been put on the list! i'll start once you send your payment of 500 g through crossroads ~
@Kamazu

you've been put on the list! i'll start once you send your payment of 500 g through crossroads ~
signature2.png
@SisComKnight
username: Cinderspark
type: Fullbody, colored.
references: https://toyhou.se/6398907.cinder-spark/gallery#22058684
(Specifically that outfit. Theirs several other images of it in his gallery if needed.)
payment method: gems
other: Anything cheerful, peppy, silly looking works for him.

Not Found

I tried one mostly for fun! Im not the best scryer, but the striping in Pinstripe flows with the multi-gaze, and the blue in Marbled pairs nicely with a lot of their primary options.

It doesn't work with my secondary choice, but the blue in peacock matches their claw/horn accent color as well.
@SisComKnight
username: Cinderspark
type: Fullbody, colored.
references: https://toyhou.se/6398907.cinder-spark/gallery#22058684
(Specifically that outfit. Theirs several other images of it in his gallery if needed.)
other: Anything cheerful, peppy, silly looking works for him.

Not Found

I tried one mostly for fun! Im not the best scryer, but the striping in Pinstripe flows with the multi-gaze, and the blue in Marbled pairs nicely with a lot of their primary options.

It doesn't work with my secondary choice, but the blue in peacock matches their claw/horn accent color as well.
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
@Cinderspark

thank you for the scry! it's not quite what i'm looking for, but it did give me some ideas ~ i've added you to the list. i should be able to start soon, so you can send your payment of 495 g at your convenience!
@Cinderspark

thank you for the scry! it's not quite what i'm looking for, but it did give me some ideas ~ i've added you to the list. i should be able to start soon, so you can send your payment of 495 g at your convenience!
signature2.png
@SisComKnight I'd like to order one if you're still open!
username: padfoot6
type: fullbody color
references: my partner's oc!
other: he has a pretty optimistic personality if that helps! thank youu
@SisComKnight I'd like to order one if you're still open!
username: padfoot6
type: fullbody color
references: my partner's oc!
other: he has a pretty optimistic personality if that helps! thank youu
@padfoot6

you've been added to the list ~ you can send your payment of 500 g over at your convenience!
@padfoot6

you've been added to the list ~ you can send your payment of 500 g over at your convenience!
signature2.png
@SisComKnight

username: Archsage
type: colored halfbody
references: here
other: She's a real cheery character. Would a pose like this be doable, like she's leaning on a table and ordering drinks? I'm definitely willing to pay extra for the pose, but if that's not doable then no worries!

edit: oops, messed up my links
@SisComKnight

username: Archsage
type: colored halfbody
references: here
other: She's a real cheery character. Would a pose like this be doable, like she's leaning on a table and ordering drinks? I'm definitely willing to pay extra for the pose, but if that's not doable then no worries!

edit: oops, messed up my links
@Archsage

i've added you to the list ~ i'm able to draw that kind of pose, but since it uses a prop, i'd say the price comes up to 375 g, which you can send in a crossroads at your convenience ~
@Archsage

i've added you to the list ~ i'm able to draw that kind of pose, but since it uses a prop, i'd say the price comes up to 375 g, which you can send in a crossroads at your convenience ~
signature2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42