Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > sck's sketch+gijinka shop < [c]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@padfoot6

i've put you on the list ~ you can send your payment of 500 g over at your convenience!
@padfoot6

i've put you on the list ~ you can send your payment of 500 g over at your convenience!
signature2.png
@Huolon here's indra ~ [img]https://i.ibb.co/8YHbkkY/indra.png[/img]
@Huolon

here's indra ~

indra.png
signature2.png
@SisComKnight

He looks amazing I love it, tysm!!
@SisComKnight

He looks amazing I love it, tysm!!
starjumper_com.png
Ahhh, she looks great! Thank you so much <3
Ahhh, she looks great! Thank you so much <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@padfoot6 delivery ~ [img]https://i.ibb.co/Fs8YFVn/azran.png[/img] closing up for a bit now, will probably reopen within a week or so.
@padfoot6

delivery ~

azran.png

closing up for a bit now, will probably reopen within a week or so.
signature2.png
AHHH he looks great!! thank you so much again!
AHHH he looks great!! thank you so much again!
open again ~ adjusted prices and added fest currency as a payment option for tcc only!

also a reminder that if you'd like more finished pieces, check out my other artshop linked in my signature or send me a pm if you'd like to do an art trade!
open again ~ adjusted prices and added fest currency as a payment option for tcc only!

also a reminder that if you'd like more finished pieces, check out my other artshop linked in my signature or send me a pm if you'd like to do an art trade!
signature2.png
bump ~
bump ~
signature2.png
@SisComKnight

Hey friend, don't mind me rolling in here again~

username: Huolon
type: Colored Fullbody
references: Ryker
payment method: Treasure
other: No preference on pose/expression, so do whatever you think would fit him! Personality wise he's pretty proper, but not like... snooty by any means. He's actually pretty kind, a gentleman even, and isn't afraid to show it~
@SisComKnight

Hey friend, don't mind me rolling in here again~

username: Huolon
type: Colored Fullbody
references: Ryker
payment method: Treasure
other: No preference on pose/expression, so do whatever you think would fit him! Personality wise he's pretty proper, but not like... snooty by any means. He's actually pretty kind, a gentleman even, and isn't afraid to show it~
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon

i've got you on the list :> feel free to send over your payment of 525 kt whenever you'd like!
@Huolon

i've got you on the list :> feel free to send over your payment of 525 kt whenever you'd like!
signature2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42