Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 449 450 451 452 453 ... 765 766
I’m going to post the story I posted on Discord here as well, for those who don’t/can’t use Discord.

Candice landed back in the bubble with a sigh.

“Told you, no more than 3 days.” Virgil commented smugly to Janus, who pouted back.

“Candice, you’re back?” Flint exclaimed, surprised. “That was...”

“I know. No idea why the killer targeted me.” Candice huffed.

“What about the Magist?” Misty asked.

“They already revived one dragon. Besides, I’m a Civilian even though my in-RP role is Seer.” Candice pointed out.

“Once the game is over, the killer will ||*******|| die by my claws.” Pearl hissed angrily.

“It’s just a game, Pearl!” Viola yelped.

Then, there was a flash as the weird plate-like thing (a tablet), which the clan had been given before Candice left for the game, lit up. A hologram flashed above it, and finally, everyone saw the inside of the game clan.

Since the hologram was double-sided, Adalyn nudged it into the middle, between the main den and Hibden. Dragons on both sides gathered around, and they began to watch the rest of the game play out.

((I headcanon that KitC is like a reality show, or the Hunger Games. The participants are made to remember a fake history of themselves, and the game plays out according to it. When they die or get exiled after the Magist has used up their ability, they are returned to the clan. The clan can only watch through the representitive’s eyes at first, but once the player dies they get a Godview. They won’t get to see the killer or such, though.))
((This was much less elaborated than my original idea, but I lost track of the last part of it and had to modify it.))
I’m going to post the story I posted on Discord here as well, for those who don’t/can’t use Discord.

Candice landed back in the bubble with a sigh.

“Told you, no more than 3 days.” Virgil commented smugly to Janus, who pouted back.

“Candice, you’re back?” Flint exclaimed, surprised. “That was...”

“I know. No idea why the killer targeted me.” Candice huffed.

“What about the Magist?” Misty asked.

“They already revived one dragon. Besides, I’m a Civilian even though my in-RP role is Seer.” Candice pointed out.

“Once the game is over, the killer will ||*******|| die by my claws.” Pearl hissed angrily.

“It’s just a game, Pearl!” Viola yelped.

Then, there was a flash as the weird plate-like thing (a tablet), which the clan had been given before Candice left for the game, lit up. A hologram flashed above it, and finally, everyone saw the inside of the game clan.

Since the hologram was double-sided, Adalyn nudged it into the middle, between the main den and Hibden. Dragons on both sides gathered around, and they began to watch the rest of the game play out.

((I headcanon that KitC is like a reality show, or the Hunger Games. The participants are made to remember a fake history of themselves, and the game plays out according to it. When they die or get exiled after the Magist has used up their ability, they are returned to the clan. The clan can only watch through the representitive’s eyes at first, but once the player dies they get a Godview. They won’t get to see the killer or such, though.))
((This was much less elaborated than my original idea, but I lost track of the last part of it and had to modify it.))

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
@Arilia That's such a cool idea! :D
@Arilia That's such a cool idea! :D
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
~~ this game is canon to my main flight rising universe btw. just like twisters game everything actually happend for my characters
~~ this game is canon to my main flight rising universe btw. just like twisters game everything actually happend for my characters
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Virgo just thinks this is a vacation gone wrong Lol
Virgo just thinks this is a vacation gone wrong Lol
giphy.gif
You have all forgotten one thing though. A nature element dragon or a dragon that is experienced in nature magic can simply bend the tree over onto the fae in a swift motion. It wasn't mentioned that the tree looked like it was chopped down. I might change my vote on this consideration, there are the few nature users here. That depends on how quickly I can get the next post in and figuring out what dragons are of relations to nature magic.
You have all forgotten one thing though. A nature element dragon or a dragon that is experienced in nature magic can simply bend the tree over onto the fae in a swift motion. It wasn't mentioned that the tree looked like it was chopped down. I might change my vote on this consideration, there are the few nature users here. That depends on how quickly I can get the next post in and figuring out what dragons are of relations to nature magic.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
this is actually a good point
this is actually a good point
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Im glad we can agree on something.
Im glad we can agree on something.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
I'm inactive rn due to work, I'll try to vote at some point but I cannot really get together enough to RP until my next day off, which this week is Saturday. Which absolutely sucks because this is supposed to be canon for Hyjinrakka, but at this rate I might actually scrap this round and try again at her planned canon round another time when I'm not working cause I just. I can't. I can't do both of these. I didn't expect this and work to start at the same time. -_-
I'm inactive rn due to work, I'll try to vote at some point but I cannot really get together enough to RP until my next day off, which this week is Saturday. Which absolutely sucks because this is supposed to be canon for Hyjinrakka, but at this rate I might actually scrap this round and try again at her planned canon round another time when I'm not working cause I just. I can't. I can't do both of these. I didn't expect this and work to start at the same time. -_-
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@StarWindRider
If there’s still a space, may I be added to Round 17’s waitlist? Or Round 18 if it’s been filled.
And I’m already dead this round with no more Magist revivals left, so I assume I can join the next game’s waitlist?
@StarWindRider
If there’s still a space, may I be added to Round 17’s waitlist? Or Round 18 if it’s been filled.
And I’m already dead this round with no more Magist revivals left, so I assume I can join the next game’s waitlist?

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
Discord Regurgitation:
Quote:
Angsar and Pard are both obvious choices, possibly too obvious? Could be red herrings for all we know. Going back to Arilla's in character post, Chance's blindness was picked as a factor for the door remaining open. Grizelda* is another possibility but has limited magic whereas Chance as an Oracle would presumably have more magic. She is also of like size to Crowley.
I feel too uncomfortable to vote for either Pard or Angsar in case the wrong one is picked, as they are both similarly suspicious (imo).
Candice, who mechanically voted for Chance, was killed without there being too much other discussion about Chance's blindness.
~
and wouldn't a blind dragon have a little more difficulty with balance if unbalanced? That is not to say that the blind dragons are not perfectly capable of overcoming issues with balance and navigating, speaking as someone with a physical disability
~
, Pard's post was phrased as if she has a role, while Angsar and Pard are too close as suspects for me to choose for one over the other. Chance is my third choice, might be wrong, might be right.

*Grizelda is quite low on my list of suspects and according to Shiny has next to no magic.

Discord Regurgitation:
Quote:
Angsar and Pard are both obvious choices, possibly too obvious? Could be red herrings for all we know. Going back to Arilla's in character post, Chance's blindness was picked as a factor for the door remaining open. Grizelda* is another possibility but has limited magic whereas Chance as an Oracle would presumably have more magic. She is also of like size to Crowley.
I feel too uncomfortable to vote for either Pard or Angsar in case the wrong one is picked, as they are both similarly suspicious (imo).
Candice, who mechanically voted for Chance, was killed without there being too much other discussion about Chance's blindness.
~
and wouldn't a blind dragon have a little more difficulty with balance if unbalanced? That is not to say that the blind dragons are not perfectly capable of overcoming issues with balance and navigating, speaking as someone with a physical disability
~
, Pard's post was phrased as if she has a role, while Angsar and Pard are too close as suspects for me to choose for one over the other. Chance is my third choice, might be wrong, might be right.

*Grizelda is quite low on my list of suspects and according to Shiny has next to no magic.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
1 2 ... 449 450 451 452 453 ... 765 766