Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 216 217
[item=Old Tin Pot] [b]Name:[/b] Old Tin Pot [b]Caption:[/b] Hatchlings delight in turning this old pot upside down and using it as a drum, much to the irritation of their elders.
Old Tin Pot
Name: Old Tin Pot
Caption: Hatchlings delight in turning this old pot upside down and using it as a drum, much to the irritation of their elders.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[b]Entry:[/b] [item=Selenite] [b]Name:[/b] Selenite [b]Caption:[/b] It gains its colour from absorbing the light of the Moon, giving it magic powers and making it valuable to dragons, who use it as protection in their lairs.
Entry:
Selenite
Name: Selenite
Caption: It gains its colour from absorbing the light of the Moon, giving it magic powers and making it valuable to dragons, who use it as protection in their lairs.

[b]Entry:[/b] [item=Cucumber] Name: Cucumber Caption: It's pronounced "cucumber."
Entry:
Cucumber
Name: Cucumber
Caption: It's pronounced "cucumber."
wY86E88.gif
[item=Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Sheep, Sheep, I'm a Sheep. Sheep, Sheep, I'm a Sheep. And occassionally a Lawnmower.
Sheep
Name: Sheep
Caption: Sheep, Sheep, I'm a Sheep. Sheep, Sheep, I'm a Sheep. And occassionally a Lawnmower.
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
[item=not a sheep] Name: Not a Sheep Caption: “This is definitely not a sheep, nope, there were never any sheep here!”
Not a Sheep

Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: “This is definitely not a sheep, nope, there were never any sheep here!”
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/35263.png[/img] [B]Name:[/b] Rusty Cast Iron Pot [B]Caption:[/b] These are supposed to be seasoned with oil, but this one's been seasoned by the seasons for...a while. I hope your seasoning skills aren't as rusty as this pot!
35263.png
Name: Rusty Cast Iron Pot
Caption: These are supposed to be seasoned with oil, but this one's been seasoned by the seasons for...a while. I hope your seasoning skills aren't as rusty as this pot!
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
[item=not a sheep] [b]Name[/b]: Not a Sheep [b]Caption[/b]: That's exactly what a sheep would say.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: That's exactly what a sheep would say.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
[item=Slumber Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Slumber Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] For some reason, you feel the need to know exactly how many there are.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: For some reason, you feel the need to know exactly how many there are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TESbSkp.png
x
spore | she/they | FR+17:30
wishlist | hoardlist/dream dragons | skinccent shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TESbSkp.png
x
[item=Killer Fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] Killer Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] Schools of killer fanfish flock to the trendiest reefs in the ocean, only to strip them of life.
Killer Fanfish

Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: Schools of killer fanfish flock to the trendiest reefs in the ocean, only to strip them of life.

OAgM9ob.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35252.png[/img] Name: Cucumber Caption: Known to cause distress to feline familiars; much to the amusement of many younger dragons.
35252.png
Name: Cucumber
Caption: Known to cause distress to feline familiars; much to the amusement of many younger dragons.
Hoarder of Books
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 216 217