Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeds You Think Lack Accents/Skins?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Male mirrors. I've been griping about this for years. It's lucky that they *ever* get accents, nine times outta ten if they somehow get into a festival it's a fullbody skin. It's just a ruthless combination of nobody ever making skins/accents for them, and when they are, staff doesn't seem to ever pick them.

Though, looking back on my mirror skins now, seems like we've actually gotten several M mirror accents this year, so I'm hopeful things are looking up for the murder puppies ;o;

Female mirrors also aren't in a great spot, but at least they get some really solid and interesting accents from time to time.
Male mirrors. I've been griping about this for years. It's lucky that they *ever* get accents, nine times outta ten if they somehow get into a festival it's a fullbody skin. It's just a ruthless combination of nobody ever making skins/accents for them, and when they are, staff doesn't seem to ever pick them.

Though, looking back on my mirror skins now, seems like we've actually gotten several M mirror accents this year, so I'm hopeful things are looking up for the murder puppies ;o;

Female mirrors also aren't in a great spot, but at least they get some really solid and interesting accents from time to time.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
ancient skins that actually take into account linebreaking terts.
there is nothing out there for my progen to wear, ever.
ancient skins that actually take into account linebreaking terts.
there is nothing out there for my progen to wear, ever.
Having been here for a long time, i think snappers as a breed get less accents (discluding new breeds because, well, new). But i think tundra females specifically get less than most. That, and snapper, tundra and pearlcatchers usually get less purchases for skins/accents during festivals.
Having been here for a long time, i think snappers as a breed get less accents (discluding new breeds because, well, new). But i think tundra females specifically get less than most. That, and snapper, tundra and pearlcatchers usually get less purchases for skins/accents during festivals.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
I think snappers need more. I don't use accents all that often, but I'm actually pretty pleased with what I've seen available for tundras (more is always better, though).
I think snappers need more. I don't use accents all that often, but I'm actually pretty pleased with what I've seen available for tundras (more is always better, though).
ctFAI4k.gif
Female Gaoler, they probably have only one skin, sooo :/
Female Gaoler, they probably have only one skin, sooo :/
14541.png14540.png
Fae, especially male fae. They're probably not that popular since they're plentifuls, lol. I also agree with pearlcatchers. I love pearlies, especially the female pose, so I would love to see more accents for them!
Fae, especially male fae. They're probably not that popular since they're plentifuls, lol. I also agree with pearlcatchers. I love pearlies, especially the female pose, so I would love to see more accents for them!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Male Banes. I'm still looking for one for my xxy bab but guess what
Last festivals - none. WCs and Imps are overrated as h e c c
Male Banes. I'm still looking for one for my xxy bab but guess what
Last festivals - none. WCs and Imps are overrated as h e c c
Anything that isn't an Imp or WC tends to get the shorter end of the stick, though I'm sure Snappers and Tundras are the most neglected because people just like those breeds a lot less, so they don't tend to sell as well.
Anything that isn't an Imp or WC tends to get the shorter end of the stick, though I'm sure Snappers and Tundras are the most neglected because people just like those breeds a lot less, so they don't tend to sell as well.
uCR5SCW.png
Mirrors and snappers!
Mirrors and snappers!
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

Ridgebacks
Ridgebacks