Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 160 161
As someone who posted a couple of days ago to say that my treasure achievements weren't being registered, I logged on this morning and they all just spammed at me, plus my achievement score updated, that was stuck before as well.

It seems like giving it a few days to register works just fine. It's just a shame that the treasure achievements are all dated as today but that's not a big deal to me.
As someone who posted a couple of days ago to say that my treasure achievements weren't being registered, I logged on this morning and they all just spammed at me, plus my achievement score updated, that was stuck before as well.

It seems like giving it a few days to register works just fine. It's just a shame that the treasure achievements are all dated as today but that's not a big deal to me.
AffiliateBanner.png
I've got all the Starter Dragon Breeds, but no Embracing Diversity Achievement :C
I've got all the Starter Dragon Breeds, but no Embracing Diversity Achievement :C
I'm missing the embrace diversity achievement too.
(also, if the treasure ones are cumulative, the thing in account settings says I've earned about 122k. If they're not cumulative, I still have over 40k in treasure currently, so I should be getting the 10k and 20k achievements at least).
I'm missing the embrace diversity achievement too.
(also, if the treasure ones are cumulative, the thing in account settings says I've earned about 122k. If they're not cumulative, I still have over 40k in treasure currently, so I should be getting the 10k and 20k achievements at least).
6epgHfG.png
I rent out Arcane nests for FREE. Conditions on my clan profile.
FR+3
I have some that are not lighting up like some have said..

Also

my total is not adding up correctly either..

I do have 50 lit and only showing 40 on the site..
I have some that are not lighting up like some have said..

Also

my total is not adding up correctly either..

I do have 50 lit and only showing 40 on the site..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
I have not gotten the achievement for having all the runestones. I have had all 11 for several days now.
I have not gotten the achievement for having all the runestones. I have had all 11 for several days now.
je1KGwo.png
Um, hi, I'm kind of new here but I was checking out the achievements and noticed I haven't earned the 10,000 treasure, despite currently having over 10,000 in my possession, as well as having bought over 10,000 treasure's worth in dragons. If someone could help me out with that in the near future, I'd really appreciate it! :)
Um, hi, I'm kind of new here but I was checking out the achievements and noticed I haven't earned the 10,000 treasure, despite currently having over 10,000 in my possession, as well as having bought over 10,000 treasure's worth in dragons. If someone could help me out with that in the near future, I'd really appreciate it! :)
I'm having the same problem as a lot of others in here! I've got over 300k, and no achievements for any financial earnings. Not the end of the world, but a little frustrating. I'm one of those people that loves maxing out achievements!
I'm having the same problem as a lot of others in here! I've got over 300k, and no achievements for any financial earnings. Not the end of the world, but a little frustrating. I'm one of those people that loves maxing out achievements!
169s4cp.jpg
I'm missing my money-collecting achievement(s). I've earned well over 10k and I keep seeing that one pop up in my friends' pages. I've hit the 75k limit in the games multiple times, so just wondering why those achievements aren't showing up?
(Sorry, I keep editing this as I compare my achievements list with one I found online. I'm also missing my Embracing Diversity achievement and I have one of every breed. In the scheme of things it's not that big of a deal but it's strange that my friends are getting achievements and I'm not.)
I'm missing my money-collecting achievement(s). I've earned well over 10k and I keep seeing that one pop up in my friends' pages. I've hit the 75k limit in the games multiple times, so just wondering why those achievements aren't showing up?
(Sorry, I keep editing this as I compare my achievements list with one I found online. I'm also missing my Embracing Diversity achievement and I have one of every breed. In the scheme of things it's not that big of a deal but it's strange that my friends are getting achievements and I'm not.)
Constant wanderer.
Achievements I have earned but not been awarded:

10,000 Treasure
20,000 Treasure
50,000 Treasure
100,000 Treasure
200,000 Treasure
500,000 Treasure
Achievements I have earned but not been awarded:

10,000 Treasure
20,000 Treasure
50,000 Treasure
100,000 Treasure
200,000 Treasure
500,000 Treasure
I just got all the pieces to the Checkmate! achievement I have yet to earn it [img]http://puu.sh/9mbYP/4afd956f1f.jpg[/img] [img]http://puu.sh/9mc6k/3421b5198c.jpg[/img]
I just got all the pieces to the Checkmate! achievement I have yet to earn it
4afd956f1f.jpg
3421b5198c.jpg
nq7jmv.jpg bakashley :: @miidorimacchi
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 160 161