Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cakes???
1 2 3
How the heck do these cakes work I honestly have no clue. At first I thought that you get what you have the most food points of but now more and more cakes are showing up in my inventory. So far I have 1 stack of Meat, Leaf, and Fish cakes. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Luo7C1i.png[/img] So then I thought stacks were just going to slowly show up until I had them all but my boyfriend has.. [img]http://i.imgur.com/SimzIDT.png[/img] 4 stacks of Meat Cakes and 1 of Leaf... I'm so confused. Update: We both have all the types of cakes now but he got lucky with his 4 stacks of meat :///
How the heck do these cakes work I honestly have no clue. At first I thought that you get what you have the most food points of but now more and more cakes are showing up in my inventory. So far I have 1 stack of Meat, Leaf, and Fish cakes.

Luo7C1i.png

So then I thought stacks were just going to slowly show up until I had them all but my boyfriend has..
SimzIDT.png

4 stacks of Meat Cakes and 1 of Leaf...

I'm so confused.

Update: We both have all the types of cakes now but he got lucky with his 4 stacks of meat :///
RU_SMALL.gif
Well it really wouldn't be a Flight Rising Birthday party without a few random downtimes and inexplicable glitches, would it?
Well it really wouldn't be a Flight Rising Birthday party without a few random downtimes and inexplicable glitches, would it?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Yeah, some people got 20 meat cakes, some people got 5. I got 20, and I also have all 3 of the others. Fish just arrived :D
Yeah, some people got 20 meat cakes, some people got 5. I got 20, and I also have all 3 of the others. Fish just arrived :D
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
I think we are supposed to end up with a stack of each, but they are being rolled out one at a time. It looks like your boyfriend got hit with a rather lucky bug, or unlucky if the other two types don't show up.
I think we are supposed to end up with a stack of each, but they are being rolled out one at a time. It looks like your boyfriend got hit with a rather lucky bug, or unlucky if the other two types don't show up.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
I had 5 of Meat, Leaf and Insect at first, but Fish was missing. XD Now it's in my hoard, though. HOARD ALL THE CAKES.
I had 5 of Meat, Leaf and Insect at first, but Fish was missing. XD Now it's in my hoard, though. HOARD ALL THE CAKES.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I've got nothing but meat ones. A cruel prank for a lair full of tundras! XD

(I'd eat the meat ones myself if I could!)
I've got nothing but meat ones. A cruel prank for a lair full of tundras! XD

(I'd eat the meat ones myself if I could!)
I got one stack of each, slowly but surely. But I'm probably just going to give them all away (except seafood--glademomma knows I need those points lol.)

I'm inclined to keep the leafy one because it's just so pretty *_*
I got one stack of each, slowly but surely. But I'm probably just going to give them all away (except seafood--glademomma knows I need those points lol.)

I'm inclined to keep the leafy one because it's just so pretty *_*
Wafer Moon - Mini Hatchery
10mlxrs.png
Thank you, Sindragosa!
I have a stack of each, I think that's pretty good. ^^
I have a stack of each, I think that's pretty good. ^^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@chespin I'm laughing at you and your poor tundras, poking at a pile of meat cakes.
@chespin I'm laughing at you and your poor tundras, poking at a pile of meat cakes.
I7NTXes.png
I got 1 stack of each right off the bat :P. Would have been nice to get glitched and get multiple stacks of fish cakes, though. My lair is largely Imps Ridges and Coatls, and they go through seafood like nuts.
I got 1 stack of each right off the bat :P. Would have been nice to get glitched and get multiple stacks of fish cakes, though. My lair is largely Imps Ridges and Coatls, and they go through seafood like nuts.
1 2 3