Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cakes???
I have 5 of each somehow! XD
I have 5 of each somehow! XD
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
Oh wow, and each cake is valued at 25 food points each!!!! No starving dragon lairs for a while!
Oh wow, and each cake is valued at 25 food points each!!!! No starving dragon lairs for a while!
84si1j.png
I got 5 of each.
I got 5 of each.
Ah, we have an answer from Undel! Users 35000-40000 got 15 more meat cakes!
Ah, we have an answer from Undel! Users 35000-40000 got 15 more meat cakes!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
that insect cake is horrifying... ;;
that insect cake is horrifying... ;;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Cool, I'm also part of the lucky 5000 who received extra meat cakes! I'm excited about all of these meat cakes! :D

I have to disagree with the description of the meat cake though. I frequently talk about meat and cake in the same sentence.
Cool, I'm also part of the lucky 5000 who received extra meat cakes! I'm excited about all of these meat cakes! :D

I have to disagree with the description of the meat cake though. I frequently talk about meat and cake in the same sentence.
I'm in the lucky 5000! So happy about that, however, I'd be more happy with extra insect cakes- so many faes...
I'm in the lucky 5000! So happy about that, however, I'd be more happy with extra insect cakes- so many faes...
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
Clearly on FR, the cake isn't a lie.
Clearly on FR, the cake isn't a lie.
D: I don't have any yet.
Lyra Cadens Hatchery specializes in x/gold/gold dragons and Imps.
27854.png763257.png2963874.png3555695.png4278588.png
[quote name="AshtaraSilunar" date="2014-06-08 17:06:04"]D: I don't have any yet.[/quote] Did you check your hoard? There doesn't seem to be any mail/notification when you get them.
AshtaraSilunar wrote on 2014-06-08 17:06:04:
Did you check your hoard? There doesn't seem to be any mail/notification when you get them.

+2 FR time (Central)