Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 216 217
[item=Slumber Sheep] Name: Slumber Sheep Caption: This sheep likes to count the others in its herd. However, this hobby often leads to falling asleep, hence its name. [s](my first time ever actually participating in one of those... I had several ideas, actually, but this one was my favorite, so... here goes? good luck to everyone else participating!)[/s]
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: This sheep likes to count the others in its herd. However, this hobby often leads to falling asleep, hence its name.

(my first time ever actually participating in one of those... I had several ideas, actually, but this one was my favorite, so... here goes? good luck to everyone else participating!)
pandalion1.png UwU
[item= Crusty Copper Pot] Name: Crusty Copper Pot Caption: Gotta love a proper cup of coffee from a crusty copper coffee pot. I dare you to say that one fast.
Crusty Copper Pot

Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: Gotta love a proper cup of coffee from a crusty copper coffee pot. I dare you to say that one fast.
kXgseMX.png

VB
they/he
FR+8
check out my adopt shop!

BR0UR8l.png
[item= merry melon] Name: Merry Melon "Wait Merry Cristmas already?" Nope just a regular old merry melon! [s](wow that was bad)[/s]
Merry Melon

Name: Merry Melon
"Wait Merry Cristmas already?" Nope just a regular old merry melon!

(wow that was bad)
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
[item=Shatterwing Butterfly] [b]Name:[/b] Shatterwing Butterfly [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This butterfly is known for their clear, glassy wings- Oh dear, they seemed to have... Shattered. Well, at least you know where its name came from now.[/i]
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: This butterfly is known for their clear, glassy wings- Oh dear, they seemed to have... Shattered. Well, at least you know where its name came from now.
[item=ruby] [b]Name:[/b] Ruby [b]Caption:[/b] There’s a legend that dragons once used rubies as a currency, but were swiftly abandoned due to one dragon confusing them for other red substances. [size=2] I don't want to "explain the joke" so to speak, so I hope this makes sense :x[/size]
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: There’s a legend that dragons once used rubies as a currency, but were swiftly abandoned due to one dragon confusing them for other red substances.

I don't want to "explain the joke" so to speak, so I hope this makes sense :x
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
[item=Selenite] Name: Selenite A crystallized form of Gypsum used to open chakras, give good luck, and look suspiciously similar to salt. Please don't lick it.
Selenite
Name: Selenite

A crystallized form of Gypsum used to open chakras, give good luck, and look suspiciously similar to salt. Please don't lick it.
CH4vgpN.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35253.png[/img] Name: Dubious Cucumber Description: Somewhat juicier than a cucumber, crisper than a melon, and deviously sour; The less suspicious ones seemingly more-so.
35253.png
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Description: Somewhat juicier than a cucumber, crisper than a melon, and deviously sour; The less suspicious ones seemingly more-so.
[item = sapphire] Name: Sapphire Caption: Rumor has it that if you look into it long enough, it will tell you the future. Looks best next to rubies.
Sapphire
Name: Sapphire
Caption: Rumor has it that if you look into it long enough, it will tell you the future. Looks best next to rubies.
[Insert stuff, things, and more stuff here]
[item=Not a Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not a Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] [i]"What do I have in my pocket?" - This one has become a second favorite to win guessing games.[/i]
Not a Sheep
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: "What do I have in my pocket?" - This one has become a second favorite to win guessing games.
FRT+9
she/her-pronouns

Dealings of Lore
Projects+Quests
Lore Dump

HQevuOP.png
[item=slumber sheep] Name: Slumber Sheep Caption: A silent jury in the trial of dragonkind.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: A silent jury in the trial of dragonkind.
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 216 217