Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 216 217
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35255.png[/img] Name: Steeple Sheeple Caption: Some dragons even wonder if its seen all the people.
35255.png
Name: Steeple Sheeple
Caption: Some dragons even wonder if its seen all the people.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
[item= Fanfish] Name: Stardusted Fanfish The dust it collects looks like stars. Really. Just don't let it bite you when you look at it... Do they even bite?
Fanfish
Name: Stardusted Fanfish
The dust it collects looks like stars. Really. Just don't let it bite you when you look at it... Do they even bite?

Coffee
She/They
FR + 1
Feel free to ping me!
IMG_1912.png?ex=656e79b3&is=655c04b3&hm=a591971f6a40bf2cc979f9acfdbdf05e442f4e85c5bba14114007457435e6a7b&.png

Note to self: if you’re seeing this, you forgot to make the picture transparent. You should do that.
[item=Rusted Iron Pot] [b]Name:[/b] Rusted Iron Pot [b]Caption:[/b][i]A reddish color, this pot will gladly call the kettle black.[/i]
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption:A reddish color, this pot will gladly call the kettle black.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
[item=Merry Melon] Name: Merry Melon Caption: Grown in between the Tangled Woods and Sunbeam Ruins, this melon is a delicacy to plant-eating dragons. Known for it’s sweet, earthy taste used by many to brighten culinary dishes!
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Caption: Grown in between the Tangled Woods and Sunbeam Ruins, this melon is a delicacy to plant-eating dragons. Known for it’s sweet, earthy taste used by many to brighten culinary dishes!
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/35247.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Sapphire [b]Caption:[/b] Hard to be blue with gemstones like this in your hoard.
35247.png

Name: Sapphire
Caption: Hard to be blue with gemstones like this in your hoard.
[left][img]https://i.imgur.com/SKfi8TS.png[/img][/left] [b]Name:[/b] Sapphire [b]Caption[/b] A shining gemstone known for catching the eye of passers-by.
SKfi8TS.png
Name: Sapphire
Caption A shining gemstone known for catching the eye of passers-by.
[item=Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe.
Sheep
Name: Sheep
Caption: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe.
Cucumber
Name: Cucumber
Caption: For some reason, sphinxes are terrified of these. This makes them a critical part of any clan's defences.
Cucumber
Caption: For some reason, sphinxes are terrified of these. This makes them a critical part of any clan's defences.
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
[item=cucumber] [font=courier]Name: Cucumber Caption: Get a few slices of this on your eyes and eat the rest, you'll feel as fresh as a hatchling in no time!
Cucumber
Caption: Get a few slices of this on your eyes and eat the rest, you'll feel as fresh as a hatchling in no time!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[item=Crusty copper pot] [b]Name:[/b] Crusty copper pot [b]Description:[/b] Cooking is hard.
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty copper pot
Description: Cooking is hard.
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 216 217