Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Culture of each of the flights?
I recently got back into this game after a long time away, and I remember leaving RIGHT around Tidelord dipped as well. It just dawned on me on how much of the perceived culture could have radically changed with these two years that I've been gone. I'm going thorugh my lair and updating lore, and getting dragon breeds that I've never owned before too so I can finally have at least 1 of each breed and of each flight. I would love to incorporate what the heck's been going on.

What even happend in the flame area when the other mythic came out to play? Was there any on fourm hype like what happend with Baldwin? I even see there's a dev tracker now like damn, is there anything i misssed?

I'm ranting, this should be about Culture of each flight, still though so much as changed. Just wondering what's in and whats out right now.

And also, going to wipe the dust off of ol' reliable here.

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @Cytus @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou @Colofe @Trekkie @Intuitive @CoatlCat @LizardKing @KatPlushie @ShadowMoon222 @Harana @Monolian @KallyPaige @Macari @Rubytalon @Tira @Squeak @Liyyle @xxenobiology @CrystalWyvern @Sapphyriah @Macari @nostalgicgalaxy

Hi everyone, it's been a while.
I recently got back into this game after a long time away, and I remember leaving RIGHT around Tidelord dipped as well. It just dawned on me on how much of the perceived culture could have radically changed with these two years that I've been gone. I'm going thorugh my lair and updating lore, and getting dragon breeds that I've never owned before too so I can finally have at least 1 of each breed and of each flight. I would love to incorporate what the heck's been going on.

What even happend in the flame area when the other mythic came out to play? Was there any on fourm hype like what happend with Baldwin? I even see there's a dev tracker now like damn, is there anything i misssed?

I'm ranting, this should be about Culture of each flight, still though so much as changed. Just wondering what's in and whats out right now.

And also, going to wipe the dust off of ol' reliable here.

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @Cytus @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou @Colofe @Trekkie @Intuitive @CoatlCat @LizardKing @KatPlushie @ShadowMoon222 @Harana @Monolian @KallyPaige @Macari @Rubytalon @Tira @Squeak @Liyyle @xxenobiology @CrystalWyvern @Sapphyriah @Macari @nostalgicgalaxy

Hi everyone, it's been a while.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Welcome Back. Yeah a Lot happened. :)

They did a good job of capturing some of it, but honestly scrolling through the dev updates helps!

After the "Story line" where Tide Lord Dipped, a power surge hit Sornieth. And the Gaolers came out to play. Apparently Plague and Nature both sent ticking "explodie things" into each other's turf.... >.>

The stories are pretty cool and open up the lore of Sornieth more, and well worth reading. :)

Again welcome back!! I just came back from a short hiatus myself and fell into Plague Versus Wind Conquest that sent fodder prices into the 20kt range! lol
Welcome Back. Yeah a Lot happened. :)

They did a good job of capturing some of it, but honestly scrolling through the dev updates helps!

After the "Story line" where Tide Lord Dipped, a power surge hit Sornieth. And the Gaolers came out to play. Apparently Plague and Nature both sent ticking "explodie things" into each other's turf.... >.>

The stories are pretty cool and open up the lore of Sornieth more, and well worth reading. :)

Again welcome back!! I just came back from a short hiatus myself and fell into Plague Versus Wind Conquest that sent fodder prices into the 20kt range! lol
Welcome back!

We have ancient breeds now (cool new dragon breeds)and you can now convert transmutation materials at baldwin's (1 yellow ooze = 2 green ooze, etc). Definitely a lot has happened and the 2 things I named are my favorite new things.
Welcome back!

We have ancient breeds now (cool new dragon breeds)and you can now convert transmutation materials at baldwin's (1 yellow ooze = 2 green ooze, etc). Definitely a lot has happened and the 2 things I named are my favorite new things.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Hey hey! I’m coming back after a big break too so there’s a lot I’ve missed as well! Catch-up should be fun tho!
Hey hey! I’m coming back after a big break too so there’s a lot I’ve missed as well! Catch-up should be fun tho!
HzGpUHb.png
Hihi! I've recently(ish) come back from a long break as well so I'm still catching up to the lore, and haven't quite picked up on any changes in flight culture so for. I was delighted to come back to the coli update (finally!), kinda bummed I missed the free elims tho.
Hihi! I've recently(ish) come back from a long break as well so I'm still catching up to the lore, and haven't quite picked up on any changes in flight culture so for. I was delighted to come back to the coli update (finally!), kinda bummed I missed the free elims tho.
AQw0PQz.png
Yo, more people who kinda dipped for the past few months!

I think the power surge thing was the lore hype for the new eye types. I think it plays into the Ancients ibut i have no idea how.

From what I've seen, Tidelord is still missing and there has been no change in flight or overall culture.
Yo, more people who kinda dipped for the past few months!

I think the power surge thing was the lore hype for the new eye types. I think it plays into the Ancients ibut i have no idea how.

From what I've seen, Tidelord is still missing and there has been no change in flight or overall culture.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
Apparently, it was the power surge and ancients added . Tidelord is still playing dead. Archanist (unfortunately) has not yet blown up the world again.
Apparently, it was the power surge and ancients added . Tidelord is still playing dead. Archanist (unfortunately) has not yet blown up the world again.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
hi yes, am baby, joined this year. what’s with wind v plague? and what’s with nature v arcane or whatever it is arcane’s dominance conquest thing is?
hi yes, am baby, joined this year. what’s with wind v plague? and what’s with nature v arcane or whatever it is arcane’s dominance conquest thing is?
79214-D0-C-861-D-48-DA-8-FC4-FA6-DAB2-FED74.gif
hi i’m radio! it/they

•hatchery
•wishlist
•art shop here soon!
tDeKDnH.png
I don't have much to say because I don't keep up with the latest new but welcome back
I don't have much to say because I don't keep up with the latest new but welcome back
dNCLmdm.png
[quote name="Sinobutt" date="2020-07-07 17:10:07" ] hi yes, am baby, joined this year. what’s with wind v plague? and what’s with nature v arcane or whatever it is arcane’s dominance conquest thing is? [/quote] @Sinobutt Hey there late welcome! So wind and plague just finished a dominance battle this past week (which wind won so yah!). There was crazy exalting going on and fodder (low price dragons) prices jumped to 20kt where it usually sits at 6kt ish. And I believe this week arcane is having their in flight dominance battle! Hope that explains things a bit :)
Sinobutt wrote on 2020-07-07 17:10:07:

@Sinobutt

Hey there late welcome! So wind and plague just finished a dominance battle this past week (which wind won so yah!). There was crazy exalting going on and fodder (low price dragons) prices jumped to 20kt where it usually sits at 6kt ish. And I believe this week arcane is having their in flight dominance battle! Hope that explains things a bit :)
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist