Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8592 8593 8594 8595 8596 ... 16041 16042
getting back into the groove of things once you fall out of them is so hard man time passes too fast
getting back into the groove of things once you fall out of them is so hard man time passes too fast
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
why is "time to make history" the only reason i'm still awake right now
why is "time to make history" the only reason i'm still awake right now
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I'm stressed
I'm stressed
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
fuc I seriously can’t choose between a French class or a mandarin class- my school has exchanges in Madrid and France but also academic trips in other countries. so what the point of learning French if I just wanna go live with a host family??? won’t mandarin be a lot more of a help to me???

edit: god someone help me choose
fuc I seriously can’t choose between a French class or a mandarin class- my school has exchanges in Madrid and France but also academic trips in other countries. so what the point of learning French if I just wanna go live with a host family??? won’t mandarin be a lot more of a help to me???

edit: god someone help me choose
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
the hamilton movie was so so so so so so so so so so so good ive watched it three times and it gets better with every watch

it was worth the four year wait
the hamilton movie was so so so so so so so so so so so good ive watched it three times and it gets better with every watch

it was worth the four year wait
laV4cLs.gif
Hm...it's time for a RWBY rewatch.

Let's do this! Bring on the feels! Bring on the Drunkle Qrow(even tho Vol 7 changed that), the famous Ironwood, lies, secrecy, and...a bunch more.
Hm...it's time for a RWBY rewatch.

Let's do this! Bring on the feels! Bring on the Drunkle Qrow(even tho Vol 7 changed that), the famous Ironwood, lies, secrecy, and...a bunch more.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
I knew she sounded so similar to Lucy, but I didn't expect her to be voiced by Cherami Leigh as well! :o
I knew she sounded so similar to Lucy, but I didn't expect her to be voiced by Cherami Leigh as well! :o
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Really, 10$ for a second PSN ID name change? Really??
Really, 10$ for a second PSN ID name change? Really??
just did another leg workout and my thighs are literally shaking ugh- I’m gonna wake up twice as sore in the morning
just did another leg workout and my thighs are literally shaking ugh- I’m gonna wake up twice as sore in the morning
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Ehhey suoer passive aggressive mods and community love it just like pfq :3
Ehhey suoer passive aggressive mods and community love it just like pfq :3
[/center
]
1 2 ... 8592 8593 8594 8595 8596 ... 16041 16042