Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's up with prices atm?
1 2 3 4
I'm wondering if the fr devs will make a site rule against inter-game (i.e. fr > dv and vice versa) for the sake of economy stability like practically every other mmog ever
I'm wondering if the fr devs will make a site rule against inter-game (i.e. fr > dv and vice versa) for the sake of economy stability like practically every other mmog ever
I had just spent so much on Sprites and now I could have gotten ... so much more?? Aw......

Oh well.
I had just spent so much on Sprites and now I could have gotten ... so much more?? Aw......

Oh well.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
[quote name="Technotronic" date="2020-07-05 03:18:33" ] I'm wondering if the fr devs will make a site rule against inter-game (i.e. fr > dv and vice versa) for the sake of economy stability like practically every other mmog ever [/quote] Unlikely - FR isn't an MMO it's a virtual pet site, and pet sites that forbid intersite trading are pretty rare (only two I know of are neopets and the pokefarm game)
Technotronic wrote on 2020-07-05 03:18:33:

Unlikely - FR isn't an MMO it's a virtual pet site, and pet sites that forbid intersite trading are pretty rare (only two I know of are neopets and the pokefarm game)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Huh. Sorry, I'm still gonna consider fr a massively multiplayer online game xP *vurreh literal person* but that really seems strange to me, that browser based mmo's would be cool with the interchange. Neopets is really the only other one I've played, I was more into second life, world of Warcraft, Lord of the rings online, puzzle pirates and furcadia back when I HAD a pc so I didn't really know, hence the public ponderance for input x)
@Vendrus Huh. Sorry, I'm still gonna consider fr a massively multiplayer online game xP *vurreh literal person* but that really seems strange to me, that browser based mmo's would be cool with the interchange. Neopets is really the only other one I've played, I was more into second life, world of Warcraft, Lord of the rings online, puzzle pirates and furcadia back when I HAD a pc so I didn't really know, hence the public ponderance for input x)
damn i know you said stuff was cheap but i didn't know you meant "there was a sunguard chestplate for 60 gems" cheap
damn i know you said stuff was cheap but i didn't know you meant "there was a sunguard chestplate for 60 gems" cheap
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Technotronic
Your definition is not the standard one! I've never seen virtual pet sites referred to under the MMOG banner and I can't find any reference to it now. FR certainly classifies itself as a 'virtual pet site'.

MMOG refers to games with an active multiplayer aspect - specifically play. Forum and trade interactions don't fall under that, unless you want to start classifying forum games as MMOGs!

Either way, there's many-year histories of pet sites weathering similar changes - CS, FV etc dealt with FR arriving! Neopets is the odd one out here.
@Technotronic
Your definition is not the standard one! I've never seen virtual pet sites referred to under the MMOG banner and I can't find any reference to it now. FR certainly classifies itself as a 'virtual pet site'.

MMOG refers to games with an active multiplayer aspect - specifically play. Forum and trade interactions don't fall under that, unless you want to start classifying forum games as MMOGs!

Either way, there's many-year histories of pet sites weathering similar changes - CS, FV etc dealt with FR arriving! Neopets is the odd one out here.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
What is dappervolk?
What is dappervolk?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
[quote name="SkieDragon" date="2020-07-05 08:02:38" ] What is dappervolk? [/quote] Another avatar game
SkieDragon wrote on 2020-07-05 08:02:38:
What is dappervolk?
Another avatar game
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
hey so i must of missed something, but what's the dv launch? is it a familiar or apparel?
hey so i must of missed something, but what's the dv launch? is it a familiar or apparel?
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
[quote name="SteamPunker777" date="2020-07-05 08:29:48" ] hey so i must of missed something, but what's the dv launch? is it a familiar or apparel? [/quote] Another game that closed for about two years between beta and full.. so very hyped. It shouldn't have as much effect on FR but it does as folks are cashing in on the hype lol
SteamPunker777 wrote on 2020-07-05 08:29:48:
Another game that closed for about two years between beta and full.. so very hyped. It shouldn't have as much effect on FR but it does as folks are cashing in on the hype lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4