Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How Big the Dragons Really Are
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@Banhana hey, when do you think you'll be able to take commissions? thanks!! <3
@Banhana hey, when do you think you'll be able to take commissions? thanks!! <3
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
d5tyutbrdv45t55yrtv6bogn
d5tyutbrdv45t55yrtv6bogn
I did not realise spirals were so small.. so cute [emoji=spiral love size=1] When I was coming up with stories about my dragons I wasn't thinking about their size at all. So, I did a comparison of some of my dragons myself yesterday.. Here, you see Nether, Faviola, Stinky, and Quartz, in that order. Faviola is the progen I chose and Stinky was the random progen.. So Faviola and Stinky were supposed to be mates. But.. then I got Nether and Quartz, and my story is that they were a couple before joining the clan, and now Faviola and Nether are together. Looking at the size differences... It's no wonder they left their fae boyfriends for each other. God dang. Faviola is still small compared to Nether but it's a definite upgrade from Quartz, who she could easily squash under her toes. edit: Oh I forgot to mention, each square is a cubic 2 meters, or.. almost 6'7" [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/672074947690102794/715307473539694692/unknown.png[/img] I'll do another one with your multipliers, now! edited to add: Holy moly. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/672074947690102794/715585781837725746/unknown.png[/img]
I did not realise spirals were so small.. so cute

When I was coming up with stories about my dragons I wasn't thinking about their size at all.
So, I did a comparison of some of my dragons myself yesterday..

Here, you see Nether, Faviola, Stinky, and Quartz, in that order.
Faviola is the progen I chose and Stinky was the random progen..
So Faviola and Stinky were supposed to be mates.
But.. then I got Nether and Quartz, and my story is that they were a couple before joining the clan, and now Faviola and Nether are together.
Looking at the size differences... It's no wonder they left their fae boyfriends for each other. God dang. Faviola is still small compared to Nether but it's a definite upgrade from Quartz, who she could easily squash under her toes.
edit: Oh I forgot to mention, each square is a cubic 2 meters, or.. almost 6'7"
unknown.png

I'll do another one with your multipliers, now!
edited to add: Holy moly.
unknown.png
ezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gif

_____________________________ lWHeF6j.pngfLdYOuE.pngytkEBod.pngpZJYyk4.pngbYt72YT.pngYMPbu9R.png
Thinking about this, you could wear your spiral dragon as a scarf!

Ps: can i also be on the pinglist, please?
Thinking about this, you could wear your spiral dragon as a scarf!

Ps: can i also be on the pinglist, please?
ezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gif

_____________________________ lWHeF6j.pngfLdYOuE.pngytkEBod.pngpZJYyk4.pngbYt72YT.pngYMPbu9R.png
dang, thanks!! could you add me to the pinglist please??
dang, thanks!! could you add me to the pinglist please??
mart | often afk :(
there's 20+ ppl and 2 computers at my youth shelter
@Banhana This is a super cool thread!! I would love to be added to the pinglist please!
@Banhana This is a super cool thread!! I would love to be added to the pinglist please!
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Woah this is so cool! I was always under the impression tundras were one of the bigger breeds and pearlcatchers were smol

If you have a pinglist, could I be added for when(/if) you add Banescales please?

also if you ever do hatchlings compared to the adults because that would be really cute to see
Woah this is so cool! I was always under the impression tundras were one of the bigger breeds and pearlcatchers were smol

If you have a pinglist, could I be added for when(/if) you add Banescales please?

also if you ever do hatchlings compared to the adults because that would be really cute to see
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
This is awesome!!!! I really thought guardians were the biggest breed this trips me up
This is awesome!!!! I really thought guardians were the biggest breed this trips me up
I adore this thread and all those charts <3

Thank you for the work you put in this :)
I adore this thread and all those charts <3

Thank you for the work you put in this :)
This is really cool! And super useful! Wish I understood the maths more to help update this with our new ancient breeds...

even still, great job on the guide! ^^

(also when you find the time, I'd love to be added to the ping list!)
This is really cool! And super useful! Wish I understood the maths more to help update this with our new ancient breeds...

even still, great job on the guide! ^^

(also when you find the time, I'd love to be added to the ping list!)
jPdGQf9.gifForum_sig.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18