Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP [IC]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
Isabella

Temporarily turning his attention away from the flora around them, Aaragon smiled and quickly nuzzled Aspen back. Looking at the two of them, Isa let out a happy smile of her own, happy to see Aaragon enjoying himself and getting along with other.
"He is an adorable dragonet." She agreed, reaching out to boop the nose of the dragonet in question, drawing a giggle from Aaragon.
"Thanks, by the way. For all your help."
Isabella

Temporarily turning his attention away from the flora around them, Aaragon smiled and quickly nuzzled Aspen back. Looking at the two of them, Isa let out a happy smile of her own, happy to see Aaragon enjoying himself and getting along with other.
"He is an adorable dragonet." She agreed, reaching out to boop the nose of the dragonet in question, drawing a giggle from Aaragon.
"Thanks, by the way. For all your help."
B8HmiZX.png
TgeJ4J7.png
tRvB8Xn.png
v2PJF9u.png
Callicore

They winced as the dragonet shivered. The chill of the rain hadn’t bothered them much, but Callicore was much bigger and far more used to the cold. They sat down and wrapped their tail around the other silkwing, making sure to pull their wing in tighter around them as well.

Callicore bent her head around to look at the dragonet, tipping her head to the side as she asked, “And what were you planning to do once you escaped? Is there someone waiting for you?” Quietly they were deeply saddened by the dragonet’s fear of the hives. They wondered if they were being bullied by their piers, or something worse.
Callicore

They winced as the dragonet shivered. The chill of the rain hadn’t bothered them much, but Callicore was much bigger and far more used to the cold. They sat down and wrapped their tail around the other silkwing, making sure to pull their wing in tighter around them as well.

Callicore bent her head around to look at the dragonet, tipping her head to the side as she asked, “And what were you planning to do once you escaped? Is there someone waiting for you?” Quietly they were deeply saddened by the dragonet’s fear of the hives. They wondered if they were being bullied by their piers, or something worse.
Downy

Downy shook her head, and presses herself against the dragons scales, looking thoughtful.

"No, but I was hoping somebody might want to take me in. I only had the plan of escaping during the storm and getting to the beachside markets."

She suppressed a smile. This dragon wasn't going to take her back to the hives after all! Maybe she could make it to the markets!

--

Lavender

"Oh. That's very different from my life, or least, a part of it. Well, there's a booth with it, if you wanted to get some. It was really nice meeting you, Hazel. I hope that we can meet again." She said, putting the rest of her supplies in the bag.

Downy

Downy shook her head, and presses herself against the dragons scales, looking thoughtful.

"No, but I was hoping somebody might want to take me in. I only had the plan of escaping during the storm and getting to the beachside markets."

She suppressed a smile. This dragon wasn't going to take her back to the hives after all! Maybe she could make it to the markets!

--

Lavender

"Oh. That's very different from my life, or least, a part of it. Well, there's a booth with it, if you wanted to get some. It was really nice meeting you, Hazel. I hope that we can meet again." She said, putting the rest of her supplies in the bag.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Hybrid

"Inside?" He asked as it was suggested looking up to the sky. Now he could see the rolling storm in the distance that he hadn't seen before. He figured it was probably a good idea for them to get some shelter from the storm. "Yeah, we should probably go inside, I wouldn't want to get caught in the storm." He said finally.
Hybrid

"Inside?" He asked as it was suggested looking up to the sky. Now he could see the rolling storm in the distance that he hadn't seen before. He figured it was probably a good idea for them to get some shelter from the storm. "Yeah, we should probably go inside, I wouldn't want to get caught in the storm." He said finally.
Callicore

Callicore hummed, turning their head to look at the cave’s entrance. Just as they suspected, the rain had hardy begun to die down yet. Tentatively they asked, “Why.. why are you running from the hives?”
Callicore

Callicore hummed, turning their head to look at the cave’s entrance. Just as they suspected, the rain had hardy begun to die down yet. Tentatively they asked, “Why.. why are you running from the hives?”
Downy

Downy looked at the dragon, immediately deciding she could trust her.

"I'm part of the resistance." She looked at the ground. "The Hivewings took my father, and sent me away from my mother, because I attacked a Hivewing. Turned out the one I attacked was super poisonous." She stuck out her foot, which had a large scar.

"I was adopted, but my 'parents' are such worms!. They bow down to the Hivewings without a second thought! Arggh, it makes me so mad! I want to kick all their stupid butts!"

She took a second, breathing deeply. "Anyway, I'm running away because I just don't want to deal with them anymore. I'm going to see if anybody wants to help me. And besides, the leader only gives me stupid jobs! I've never even seen her. I can be useful! I'm going to continue fighting Wasp, but also do it at the markets!"

She looked curiously up at the dragon. "What's your name, anyhow?"

(sorry this is so long!)
Downy

Downy looked at the dragon, immediately deciding she could trust her.

"I'm part of the resistance." She looked at the ground. "The Hivewings took my father, and sent me away from my mother, because I attacked a Hivewing. Turned out the one I attacked was super poisonous." She stuck out her foot, which had a large scar.

"I was adopted, but my 'parents' are such worms!. They bow down to the Hivewings without a second thought! Arggh, it makes me so mad! I want to kick all their stupid butts!"

She took a second, breathing deeply. "Anyway, I'm running away because I just don't want to deal with them anymore. I'm going to see if anybody wants to help me. And besides, the leader only gives me stupid jobs! I've never even seen her. I can be useful! I'm going to continue fighting Wasp, but also do it at the markets!"

She looked curiously up at the dragon. "What's your name, anyhow?"

(sorry this is so long!)

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Aspen

She flinched; it wasn't usual for others to thank her, but quickly recovered and smiled.
"You're welcome," she chirped, and caught a raindrop to show to Aaragon.
"What is it like in the Hives? I've grown up in the poison jungle all my life, and we have little structure here besides a..." she paused, "a 'leader'. It's pretty messy and we basically have to rely on ourselves to survive out here."

Izaiah

Izaiah nodded, and spread her wings.
"You all can take cover under my wings as we get to Possibility; I wouldn't want any of you catchin' a cold out here an' I'm sure yer father wouldn't want you to catch one either," she said, ushering the dragonets under her wings.
"Now, let's get to cover!" she said, as the first rain droplets fell from the sky.
Aspen

She flinched; it wasn't usual for others to thank her, but quickly recovered and smiled.
"You're welcome," she chirped, and caught a raindrop to show to Aaragon.
"What is it like in the Hives? I've grown up in the poison jungle all my life, and we have little structure here besides a..." she paused, "a 'leader'. It's pretty messy and we basically have to rely on ourselves to survive out here."

Izaiah

Izaiah nodded, and spread her wings.
"You all can take cover under my wings as we get to Possibility; I wouldn't want any of you catchin' a cold out here an' I'm sure yer father wouldn't want you to catch one either," she said, ushering the dragonets under her wings.
"Now, let's get to cover!" she said, as the first rain droplets fell from the sky.
bnskTgX.png
((wait if we go inside how're they gonna get caught in the storm?))
Amethyst

"I don't know, it looks like it'll miss us for the most part, and I do like the rain," she said, her glowing scales shimmering with sky blue and lilac, "but I suppose we could, if you'd like," she said, not really given a choice as she was ushered by the older dragon.
Monkey

"I think we should go in," Monkey said, looking upward nervously. "It's getting kinda chilly," he said, also not really given a choice as the nightwing spread her wings over them. "Hey, wait... We won't get a cold!" He said, hearing the last part of her sentence. "Being cold doesn't give you a cold, you know," he said matter-of-factly, his scales turning completely indigo from the rain and chill.
((wait if we go inside how're they gonna get caught in the storm?))
Amethyst

"I don't know, it looks like it'll miss us for the most part, and I do like the rain," she said, her glowing scales shimmering with sky blue and lilac, "but I suppose we could, if you'd like," she said, not really given a choice as she was ushered by the older dragon.
Monkey

"I think we should go in," Monkey said, looking upward nervously. "It's getting kinda chilly," he said, also not really given a choice as the nightwing spread her wings over them. "Hey, wait... We won't get a cold!" He said, hearing the last part of her sentence. "Being cold doesn't give you a cold, you know," he said matter-of-factly, his scales turning completely indigo from the rain and chill.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Callicore

Callicore listened to the dragonet’s story intently, silently pleased with her determination. ‘So young to be that bold,’ they thought, ‘Bolder than I was at even twice her age.’ They considered telling the dragonet their true name, but for their own safety decided against it.

“My true name isn’t safe for me to tell, but the code name that I use within the chrysalis is Zebra. The hivewings took me away from my mother as well, and punished us both harshly afterwards. I haven’t seen her since my metamorphosis.” Callicore was silently happy to have another silkwing to confide in like this, so they continued, swiveling their head to look at the dragonet. “I understand your frustration with your adoptive parents, but I’m not sure running away from them is the right solution. Especially if this is what you’re running into.” They finished seriously, gesturing to the storm with one of her larger wings.

(Don’t worry, if anything I should be sorry for making you wait on me so much!)
Callicore

Callicore listened to the dragonet’s story intently, silently pleased with her determination. ‘So young to be that bold,’ they thought, ‘Bolder than I was at even twice her age.’ They considered telling the dragonet their true name, but for their own safety decided against it.

“My true name isn’t safe for me to tell, but the code name that I use within the chrysalis is Zebra. The hivewings took me away from my mother as well, and punished us both harshly afterwards. I haven’t seen her since my metamorphosis.” Callicore was silently happy to have another silkwing to confide in like this, so they continued, swiveling their head to look at the dragonet. “I understand your frustration with your adoptive parents, but I’m not sure running away from them is the right solution. Especially if this is what you’re running into.” They finished seriously, gesturing to the storm with one of her larger wings.

(Don’t worry, if anything I should be sorry for making you wait on me so much!)
((I keep calling Hazel 'Buck'. DANG IT BRAIN))
Hazel

"Nice to meet you too." he smiled, swishing his tail over the sandy ground. Maybe he would get some and dry it when he got home.
((I keep calling Hazel 'Buck'. DANG IT BRAIN))
Hazel

"Nice to meet you too." he smiled, swishing his tail over the sandy ground. Maybe he would get some and dry it when he got home.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34