Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP [IC]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34
Izaiah

Izaiah shook her head.
"Nah," she said. "All the ceilings are too low for my old body. And this was the nearest building, and I'm fine with the rain. Just as long as you all are comfortable! I'm also not as easy to be blown away as any of y'all are."
She smiled, and put a wing over her face as rain started to pour downwards.
Izaiah

Izaiah shook her head.
"Nah," she said. "All the ceilings are too low for my old body. And this was the nearest building, and I'm fine with the rain. Just as long as you all are comfortable! I'm also not as easy to be blown away as any of y'all are."
She smiled, and put a wing over her face as rain started to pour downwards.
bnskTgX.png
Hybrid

Hybrid entered the shelter, hunkering down close to the ground, his wings, tail, and limbs all tucked in neatly. His ears perked up as the others talked. "I'm fine here." He said to her. Although it wasn't the complete truth, he just didn't want to show the others how scared he was of a storm. Or rather how scared he was that he could be blown away. It was just a storm he shouldn't be this scared.
Hybrid

Hybrid entered the shelter, hunkering down close to the ground, his wings, tail, and limbs all tucked in neatly. His ears perked up as the others talked. "I'm fine here." He said to her. Although it wasn't the complete truth, he just didn't want to show the others how scared he was of a storm. Or rather how scared he was that he could be blown away. It was just a storm he shouldn't be this scared.
Monkey

"Come on sis, get in before you drown," Monkey said in a teasing way, but he wasn't lying. He figured if she jumped in the ocean right now, she wouldn't get any wetter.
Amethyst

Amethyst nodded to the nightwing and Hybrid. She guess it's be fine, she wasn't that scared of the storm anyways, and she did want to get inside. Her tail was being tossed about by the wind. Her wings were already waterlogged, yet the wind kept threatening to pull her into the sky. She dug in her claws into the wooden floorboards beneath her as she made her way into the shelter. Water poured off her wings and dripped down her snout. She shivered a little.
Monkey

"Come on sis, get in before you drown," Monkey said in a teasing way, but he wasn't lying. He figured if she jumped in the ocean right now, she wouldn't get any wetter.
Amethyst

Amethyst nodded to the nightwing and Hybrid. She guess it's be fine, she wasn't that scared of the storm anyways, and she did want to get inside. Her tail was being tossed about by the wind. Her wings were already waterlogged, yet the wind kept threatening to pull her into the sky. She dug in her claws into the wooden floorboards beneath her as she made her way into the shelter. Water poured off her wings and dripped down her snout. She shivered a little.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Aspen

"I don't know any other Lea-" she caught herself, and quickly corrected her words. "Dragons who know how to speak to the plants. I was the only one in my family to be born with this ability, but I'm not sure how... friendly? Other dragons of my group would be to outsiders. Many of them are older than I am, and have had, well, negative experiences with Wasp and the Hives."
She thought for a bit.
"What is the resistance's goal?"
Aspen

"I don't know any other Lea-" she caught herself, and quickly corrected her words. "Dragons who know how to speak to the plants. I was the only one in my family to be born with this ability, but I'm not sure how... friendly? Other dragons of my group would be to outsiders. Many of them are older than I am, and have had, well, negative experiences with Wasp and the Hives."
She thought for a bit.
"What is the resistance's goal?"
bnskTgX.png
Breeze

Breeze glided easily away from the storm, her large wings making her go faster. She glanced down, and nearly fell out of the sky. She was over the sea, as in, water. Well, she could go back if she needed to. Right now she just needed to land somewhere.

She landed on a island, and immediately saw a Sandwing.

"Hey! Who are you?" she called, folding her wings.

----

Lavender

Lavender dove into the little tarp area, shaking herself before going in. She was uncomfortably aware that she was near the Icewing that had yelled at her.

"Hey..uh," she said to the Icewing. "I'm sorry if I offended you, or anything. It was my fault. I'm sorry."

She turned away from the Icewing, and glanced again at the sky. She didn't like how it looked, but it couldn't be that bad, right?
Breeze

Breeze glided easily away from the storm, her large wings making her go faster. She glanced down, and nearly fell out of the sky. She was over the sea, as in, water. Well, she could go back if she needed to. Right now she just needed to land somewhere.

She landed on a island, and immediately saw a Sandwing.

"Hey! Who are you?" she called, folding her wings.

----

Lavender

Lavender dove into the little tarp area, shaking herself before going in. She was uncomfortably aware that she was near the Icewing that had yelled at her.

"Hey..uh," she said to the Icewing. "I'm sorry if I offended you, or anything. It was my fault. I'm sorry."

She turned away from the Icewing, and glanced again at the sky. She didn't like how it looked, but it couldn't be that bad, right?

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Hazel

He crawled into the tarp area, trying to take up as little space as possible. There was an Icewing in here, along with Lavender.
"Err....Hey? I'm Hazel." he said awkwardly.
Hazel

He crawled into the tarp area, trying to take up as little space as possible. There was an Icewing in here, along with Lavender.
"Err....Hey? I'm Hazel." he said awkwardly.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Nile

"What? Oh. I was looking for my father. He abandoned my mother and I, and when my mother passed away I vowed to find him. He wasn't in Possibility so I guessed he would be on one of these islands." Nile responded. She couldn't quite see the dragon speaking to her. All she could see was the shape of a dragon. They didn't look like a Sandwing though.
"Unfortunately, this storm is making searching for him rather difficult." She noted, her tail lashing slightly as she blinked away the rain.

Fractal

Fractal considered what to say when the rainwing spoke to him. He watched the rain patter on the sand outside of the tarp. After some consideration, he said "It's fine. I probably wouldn't be of much help anyway if you were searching for an icewing in the ranks of the icewing kingdom. Haven't been back there in a while, and I'd rather not go back." He said with a shrug. He didn't look at them though, he just stared blankly at the sand. Hopefully the storm would pass soon so he could go somewhere else. Maybe the Skywing kingdom.
He noticed a odd mudwing walk under the tarp, and introduced themselves. Maybe he should do the same? Its not like it mattered anyway since he was going to leave after the storm passes. He thought for a while. They would probably forget his name anyway.
"The names Fractal." He said.
Nile

"What? Oh. I was looking for my father. He abandoned my mother and I, and when my mother passed away I vowed to find him. He wasn't in Possibility so I guessed he would be on one of these islands." Nile responded. She couldn't quite see the dragon speaking to her. All she could see was the shape of a dragon. They didn't look like a Sandwing though.
"Unfortunately, this storm is making searching for him rather difficult." She noted, her tail lashing slightly as she blinked away the rain.

Fractal

Fractal considered what to say when the rainwing spoke to him. He watched the rain patter on the sand outside of the tarp. After some consideration, he said "It's fine. I probably wouldn't be of much help anyway if you were searching for an icewing in the ranks of the icewing kingdom. Haven't been back there in a while, and I'd rather not go back." He said with a shrug. He didn't look at them though, he just stared blankly at the sand. Hopefully the storm would pass soon so he could go somewhere else. Maybe the Skywing kingdom.
He noticed a odd mudwing walk under the tarp, and introduced themselves. Maybe he should do the same? Its not like it mattered anyway since he was going to leave after the storm passes. He thought for a while. They would probably forget his name anyway.
"The names Fractal." He said.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Breeze

Breeze walked closer to the dragon, smiling a little bit.

"Oh. Well, i'm very sorry for you're loss! Yeah the storm does stink. I was trying to make it to Possibility, but the weather made it impossible to land."

Now that she was in clearer view, it was definitely a Sandwing.

"Isn't it funny? The city of Possibility, impossible to land in!" she laughed.

----

Lavender

Lavender nodded at the Icewings words.

"Cool name though." she said, turning her attention back to the sky.
Breeze

Breeze walked closer to the dragon, smiling a little bit.

"Oh. Well, i'm very sorry for you're loss! Yeah the storm does stink. I was trying to make it to Possibility, but the weather made it impossible to land."

Now that she was in clearer view, it was definitely a Sandwing.

"Isn't it funny? The city of Possibility, impossible to land in!" she laughed.

----

Lavender

Lavender nodded at the Icewings words.

"Cool name though." she said, turning her attention back to the sky.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Hazel

He laid down on his stomach, tucking his wings, claws, and tail under himself. His patches weren't completely hidden, but it was better than nothing. Plus he didn't take up too much room anymore.
"Nice to meet you." he said politely, inclining his head at Fractal
Hazel

He laid down on his stomach, tucking his wings, claws, and tail under himself. His patches weren't completely hidden, but it was better than nothing. Plus he didn't take up too much room anymore.
"Nice to meet you." he said politely, inclining his head at Fractal
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Nile

Nile nodded. "Yeah. Its even worse during sandstorms when you can't see anything and sand gets in your eyes. I don't think the sandwing kingdom has gone through a rainstorm since they mostly get sandstorms, though I never lived there so I'm not sure." She said, starting her way into the island. It would probably be best to get some shelter before the storm gets any worse. She could see now that they were a skywing. They weren't the dragon she was looking for.
"Anyhow, Possibility is that way." She said, pointing her stinger in the way she came from.
"Just be careful, the flight was rough, and I started flying before it got too bad.
Nile

Nile nodded. "Yeah. Its even worse during sandstorms when you can't see anything and sand gets in your eyes. I don't think the sandwing kingdom has gone through a rainstorm since they mostly get sandstorms, though I never lived there so I'm not sure." She said, starting her way into the island. It would probably be best to get some shelter before the storm gets any worse. She could see now that they were a skywing. They weren't the dragon she was looking for.
"Anyhow, Possibility is that way." She said, pointing her stinger in the way she came from.
"Just be careful, the flight was rough, and I started flying before it got too bad.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34