Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FoolishRay's Dom Discount Shop [OFF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@audire
Yeah, I'll take orders right now :D. (Just haven't changed the front yet cause I'm stuck on one part in the game I'm playing, but if you don't mind me multitasking I can definitely help out!)
@audire
Yeah, I'll take orders right now :D. (Just haven't changed the front yet cause I'm stuck on one part in the game I'm playing, but if you don't mind me multitasking I can definitely help out!)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@FoolishRay

Awesome, thank you so much! I’m just fine with waiting a bit. If you could please grab these accents?

Accent: Syrah x2
Accent: Shining Crystalclouds
Accent: Glow Away x2
Accent: Ichor Breakdown
Accent: Shepherd's Beacon x2
Accent: Starpiece
Accent: Liberator
Accent: Prismatic Sunrise

So 11 skins x 29,750t each = 327,250t total
@FoolishRay

Awesome, thank you so much! I’m just fine with waiting a bit. If you could please grab these accents?

Accent: Syrah x2
Accent: Shining Crystalclouds
Accent: Glow Away x2
Accent: Ichor Breakdown
Accent: Shepherd's Beacon x2
Accent: Liberator
Accent: Prismatic Sunrise

So 11 skins x 29,750t each = 327,250t total
Gj97yvC.png
@FoolishRay Hey, there's absolutely no rush on this but I'm about to go to sleep and I'm hoping I can get these skins and accents before the festival ends so I'd like to place an order if possible? Don't worry if you don't get to it!

1 x Accent: Starpiece
1 x Accent: Shepherd's Beacon
1 x Accent: Ichor Breakout
1 x Skin: Syrah

= 4 x 29750 = 119000 treasure

I'll send you a one-way CR and you can come to it whenever you're back? I hope that works for you.

If not, no worries, I will be up before Brightshine is over so I might have some more luck in the morning. :) Thank you either way!
@FoolishRay Hey, there's absolutely no rush on this but I'm about to go to sleep and I'm hoping I can get these skins and accents before the festival ends so I'd like to place an order if possible? Don't worry if you don't get to it!

1 x Accent: Starpiece
1 x Accent: Shepherd's Beacon
1 x Accent: Ichor Breakout
1 x Skin: Syrah

= 4 x 29750 = 119000 treasure

I'll send you a one-way CR and you can come to it whenever you're back? I hope that works for you.

If not, no worries, I will be up before Brightshine is over so I might have some more luck in the morning. :) Thank you either way!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
No worries, got you covered! I'll get started in just a bit :3.
@Lundlaeva
No worries, got you covered! I'll get started in just a bit :3.
@foolishray could i order a full set of fest skins ?
@foolishray could i order a full set of fest skins ?
+9 FR time
i'll send the funds for it so you accept if you can :)
i'll send the funds for it so you accept if you can :)
+9 FR time
@audire
Only just realized a small hiccup with your order, sorry about that! Liberator is a Baldwin's brew skin. I have everything else in your order so I'll send the refund along with that in just a moment :D.
@audire
Only just realized a small hiccup with your order, sorry about that! Liberator is a Baldwin's brew skin. I have everything else in your order so I'll send the refund along with that in just a moment :D.
@FoolishRay Sending treasure for the Skin: Brilliant Ruin soon in a CR! :)
@FoolishRay Sending treasure for the Skin: Brilliant Ruin soon in a CR! :)
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@FoolishRay

Hey-a! Could I get one each the following skins/accents, please:

Skin: Affero Lucem
Accent: Shepherd's Beacon
Accent: Ichor Breakout
Skin: Brilliant Ruin
Skin: Syrah

Will send along payment upon confirmation. Thank you!
@FoolishRay

Hey-a! Could I get one each the following skins/accents, please:

Skin: Affero Lucem
Accent: Shepherd's Beacon
Accent: Ichor Breakout
Skin: Brilliant Ruin
Skin: Syrah

Will send along payment upon confirmation. Thank you!
@onemessyperson
Hi there :D. Definitely, can do! Gotcha marked down, I'll get started once the payment is sent~
@onemessyperson
Hi there :D. Definitely, can do! Gotcha marked down, I'll get started once the payment is sent~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7