Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FoolishRay's Dom Discount Shop [OFF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Amezrou
Of course! I got your order marked down, I'll get started whenever you send payment if you'd still like to order the scrolls :D
@Amezrou
Of course! I got your order marked down, I'll get started whenever you send payment if you'd still like to order the scrolls :D
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@FoolishRay

Hi! May I grab the following fest skins/accents:

1x Starpiece
1x Shephard's beacon
1x Ichor breakout
1x Etheral Observer
2x Syrah

Should be 29750 x 6 = 178,500t ?
@FoolishRay

Hi! May I grab the following fest skins/accents:

1x Starpiece
1x Shephard's beacon
1x Ichor breakout
1x Etheral Observer
2x Syrah

Should be 29750 x 6 = 178,500t ?
DViW7e2.png
@Sybretooth
Hey there! Sure thing :D (and your math is correct). I'll start making that down and get started once you send the treasure :D
@Sybretooth
Hey there! Sure thing :D (and your math is correct). I'll start making that down and get started once you send the treasure :D
@FoolishRay Hello! May I please get copies of Breath of Light, Shepherd's Beacon, Shining Crystalclouds, Ethereal Observer, and Syrah?
@FoolishRay Hello! May I please get copies of Breath of Light, Shepherd's Beacon, Shining Crystalclouds, Ethereal Observer, and Syrah?
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@ChrispBreadfield
Hi! Sure I can grab those for you whenever you send the payment :D. I'll start marking that down, but just to double check do you mean one of each or more?
@ChrispBreadfield
Hi! Sure I can grab those for you whenever you send the payment :D. I'll start marking that down, but just to double check do you mean one of each or more?
@FoolishRay Oh! One of each. I'll send payment right now. Thanks!
@FoolishRay Oh! One of each. I'll send payment right now. Thanks!
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@ChrispBreadfield
Oops, just realized one little hiccup. Breath of Light is a Baldwin Brewable. Sorry about that, i'll refund the money for that when I send you the rest of your order!
@ChrispBreadfield
Oops, just realized one little hiccup. Breath of Light is a Baldwin Brewable. Sorry about that, i'll refund the money for that when I send you the rest of your order!
@FoolishRay Hello! Could I get a full set of festival skins and 2 autumn backgrounds?

Autumn Scenes x 2: 42,500x 2 = 85000
Festival Skins set: 357,000t
Total: 442000t

If that sounds ok I can send over the treasure!
@FoolishRay Hello! Could I get a full set of festival skins and 2 autumn backgrounds?

Autumn Scenes x 2: 42,500x 2 = 85000
Festival Skins set: 357,000t
Total: 442000t

If that sounds ok I can send over the treasure!
@BladesFire
Hi! Can definitely do :D (And your math is correct). I'll mark that down and get started as soon as you send the treasure~
@BladesFire
Hi! Can definitely do :D (And your math is correct). I'll mark that down and get started as soon as you send the treasure~
@FoolishRay Hi! Could I get these accents please?

Ichor Breakout
Starpiece
Shepherd's Beacon x 3
Ethereal Observer
Glow Away
Affero Lucem
Behold the Sun
Syrah

I think 10 accents = 297500t?
I can send payment asap. Thanks :)
@FoolishRay Hi! Could I get these accents please?

Ichor Breakout
Starpiece
Shepherd's Beacon x 3
Ethereal Observer
Glow Away
Affero Lucem
Behold the Sun
Syrah

I think 10 accents = 297500t?
I can send payment asap. Thanks :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7