Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2020
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
[emoji=light rune size=1]New zodiac fams!! SO COOL![emoji=light rune size=1] I love the cancer crab! It's my sign [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] (Also wot, the emblems will retire??!)
New zodiac fams!! SO COOL!

I love the cancer crab! It's my sign

(Also wot, the emblems will retire??!)
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
i'm loving the zodiac theme for this cycle of familiars!
i'm loving the zodiac theme for this cycle of familiars!
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="LemonSnickers" date="2020-06-22 15:18:26" ] (Also wot, the emblems will retire??!) [/quote] ye, staff recently announced that they were going to be retired (i think they will still be available through joxar, though). this will be their seventh festival year so i think it's a good chance to bring in some new things!
LemonSnickers wrote on 2020-06-22 15:18:26:
(Also wot, the emblems will retire??!)

ye, staff recently announced that they were going to be retired (i think they will still be available through joxar, though). this will be their seventh festival year so i think it's a good chance to bring in some new things!
bHeX9bv.png
happy shine time! also, crab
happy shine time! also, crab
3EopvJR.pngcorgnado.pngbABY_MOFF_doodooo.png
Happy Brightshine guys!
Happy Brightshine guys!
Lichtdrache.gif
HAPPY LIGHT FESTIVAL!!! WOOO!
HAPPY LIGHT FESTIVAL!!! WOOO!
I'm really loving these new familiars. The last ones were all cute and squishy with their swishy tails, but these guys are looking to be more unique from each other. Also, it's just perfect that the leo lines up with lightning.
I'm really loving these new familiars. The last ones were all cute and squishy with their swishy tails, but these guys are looking to be more unique from each other. Also, it's just perfect that the leo lines up with lightning.
Y02PS6v.png
i started playing FR during Brightshine 2019 so happy one year aniversary to myself
i started playing FR during Brightshine 2019 so happy one year aniversary to myself
ari // 26 // agender
they/them or he/him
read golden kamuy

tumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
I’m confused, does June mark the next set of holidays in flight rising? If so, how do we know if the next set of familiars will be zodiac themed?
I’m confused, does June mark the next set of holidays in flight rising? If so, how do we know if the next set of familiars will be zodiac themed?
~The Dragons of Lunar Peak~
WOoooooW!!!!
WOoooooW!!!!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54