Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2020
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
[quote name="KaBlam" date="2020-06-28 03:04:55" ] @ORIXI You can buy it in the market place. I would recommend stalking the market place until it appears, then snatch it because it goes by quick. I think the market place has a chance to restock every 5 minutes. [/quote] Oh that explains a lot, thank you!
KaBlam wrote on 2020-06-28 03:04:55:
@ORIXI You can buy it in the market place. I would recommend stalking the market place until it appears, then snatch it because it goes by quick. I think the market place has a chance to restock every 5 minutes.
Oh that explains a lot, thank you!
oooooooooooooooooooAsk the Ghost
ooooo0i00ooooooooooooooThe pit.
ORIXI Water Domain
Lost Forest
@ORIXI No problem! Good luck grabbing it!
@ORIXI No problem! Good luck grabbing it!
happy brightshine!
happy brightshine!
Thank you all for this festival! I just started to understand how to use the opportunity to take part in this festival so as to stay in big win. And to be honest, now I enjoy these holidays even more!
Thank you all for this festival! I just started to understand how to use the opportunity to take part in this festival so as to stay in big win. And to be honest, now I enjoy these holidays even more!
He/Him
+16 FR time!
RP
. . .
artist
l34BKdeyOHQ.jpg
wtfrick is keel and why is it SO ugly
happy_monkey_circle.giftiny_pizza.gif ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ i eat dirt! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ tiny_pizza.gifhappy_monkey_circle.gif
Happy Brightshine :) [emoji=sun size=1]
Happy Brightshine :)
[quote name="@aeonium" date="2020-06-28 14:18:53" ] wtfrick is keel and why is it SO ugly [/quote] *sips cup* that's an offtopic question, next
@aeonium wrote on 2020-06-28 14:18:53:

*sips cup* that's an offtopic question, next

i literally just missed it you have to be kiddinggg meeee
i literally just missed it you have to be kiddinggg meeee
my kids can’t hear me because they’re listening to kidzbop
~
fr +17
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
[quote name="Zavyt" date="2020-06-28 17:01:52" ] [quote name="@aeonium" date="2020-06-28 14:18:53" ] wtfrick is keel and why is it SO ugly [/quote] *sips cup* that's an offtopic question, next [/quote] i don't play this game often because it sucks
Zavyt wrote on 2020-06-28 17:01:52:
@aeonium wrote on 2020-06-28 14:18:53:

*sips cup* that's an offtopic question, next
i don't play this game often because it sucks
happy_monkey_circle.giftiny_pizza.gif ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ i eat dirt! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ tiny_pizza.gifhappy_monkey_circle.gif
I missed this in it's entirety! Darnit
I missed this in it's entirety! Darnit
33av66f.png EverSpring Sanctuary
-Lore Hatchery-
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54