Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2020
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
I wonder what the zodiac theme is going to mean for that last zodiac sign in the year that won't get a flight fest though? (idk if it's already been answered) might be cool if there was a notn familiar to match for this year :0
I wonder what the zodiac theme is going to mean for that last zodiac sign in the year that won't get a flight fest though? (idk if it's already been answered) might be cool if there was a notn familiar to match for this year :0
why hello there.
Thanks to the scene item, I can now make my dragons my desktop wallpaper, starting with my light flight rep.

Best Brightshine yet!
Thanks to the scene item, I can now make my dragons my desktop wallpaper, starting with my light flight rep.

Best Brightshine yet!
@rndzvs Undel's hinted that Fiona might have the Capricorn familiar up her sleeve (but that it wouldn't be revealed until after the next Nature festival, aka the end of this festival cycle)
@rndzvs Undel's hinted that Fiona might have the Capricorn familiar up her sleeve (but that it wouldn't be revealed until after the next Nature festival, aka the end of this festival cycle)
UJXttDL.png
Yay for brightshine and double yay for my astrology sign getting a cool familiar!
Yay for brightshine and double yay for my astrology sign getting a cool familiar!
Signature.png
have coli drop rates been changed? i've been grinding for long enough that i've gotten 3 boss familiars, and still not a single event chest has dropped. it's NEVER taken this long before.
have coli drop rates been changed? i've been grinding for long enough that i've gotten 3 boss familiars, and still not a single event chest has dropped. it's NEVER taken this long before.
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
I get no event chest when I gather items...
I get no event chest when I gather items...
Liking the familiar, like the bling, LOVING some of those skins/accents... and I can start to rebuild my hoard for excess festival currency because the emblems aren't important to me and I don't have any use for scenes. I am okay with this!
Liking the familiar, like the bling, LOVING some of those skins/accents... and I can start to rebuild my hoard for excess festival currency because the emblems aren't important to me and I don't have any use for scenes. I am okay with this!
Is there no new Joxar item?
Is there no new Joxar item?
HaPpY BrIgHtShInE JuBiLeE!!! [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=sun size=1]
HaPpY BrIgHtShInE JuBiLeE!!!
{.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.}
.~*Galaxy Hatchery~*.
gracieA24
FR +1
Furry / Emo / Artist
Insta: @graciea_24
{.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~>~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~}
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!! Love the new familiar
Happy Brightshine Jubilee!! Love the new familiar
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54