Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Lair Mess
1 2 3
Hello everyone,

Having a mega clear out with my lair as it just felt like a mess, anyone else feel like this and need to just clean there lair or just me?

(This is taking forever to sort out! xD).

Edit:Finally finished sorting pretty much all my dragon just a few I id not fully sure on, now gotta work on the tabs(groups) and clan profile oof. xD
Hello everyone,

Having a mega clear out with my lair as it just felt like a mess, anyone else feel like this and need to just clean there lair or just me?

(This is taking forever to sort out! xD).

Edit:Finally finished sorting pretty much all my dragon just a few I id not fully sure on, now gotta work on the tabs(groups) and clan profile oof. xD
I had a feeling like that not too long ago, my lair just felt cluttered and not super put-together. Ended up just shoving all my old permas into the den and starting fresh. It's very refreshing sometimes!
I had a feeling like that not too long ago, my lair just felt cluttered and not super put-together. Ended up just shoving all my old permas into the den and starting fresh. It's very refreshing sometimes!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
i dont have all that many dragons (most are breeding pairs or fodder)
but i do ocassionally feel the urge to yeet everyone other than my avatar dragon and maybe 3 others who have lore? all the ones im not that attached to but i know i would insta regret it so i hold onto them and cringe
why am i so indecissive....
i dont have all that many dragons (most are breeding pairs or fodder)
but i do ocassionally feel the urge to yeet everyone other than my avatar dragon and maybe 3 others who have lore? all the ones im not that attached to but i know i would insta regret it so i hold onto them and cringe
why am i so indecissive....
I had one not so long ago (bought more dragon since then), and I try to arrange my lair as often as I can, and it's still a mess but I guess that's cause my lair is so huge.
I had one not so long ago (bought more dragon since then), and I try to arrange my lair as often as I can, and it's still a mess but I guess that's cause my lair is so huge.
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
Aye, I'm also feeling the need to make some changes! I cleaned mine out a couple weeks ago, not that you can really tell haha. The Den is a godsend for sorting through dragons, it's great just being able to throw them in their until you figure out what to do with them.
Aye, I'm also feeling the need to make some changes! I cleaned mine out a couple weeks ago, not that you can really tell haha. The Den is a godsend for sorting through dragons, it's great just being able to throw them in their until you figure out what to do with them.
td9UiZS.png
@SwiftIsHere
Yeah that is what I is feeling like, been feeling like it for a while but never got round to sorting it out till tonight, I love all my dragons but some I have just fallen out of love with or just don't love as much as I want to and to keep them, I only want to keep ones I really love!

Oh wow, guess that is one way of doing it, xD

---

@emajbi
Mhm got a couple of breeding pairs at the moment, they taking there sweet time of wanting to give me the dragon I looking for, and wasting meh space! xD

Lol yeah I really love all my dragons but making sure with each and every single one that I is sure I dont want anymore cause I take so much time into each dragon so it hard picking and dont wanna make an mistake, lol.

---

@UndeadDahlia

At least you tried to clean it up abit, that is what counts and oof I bet big lairs must suck to clean out.

---

@Ern

Lol, mhm that is true, I have many completed dragons but just not sure on them anymore or like some impulse buys and with there outfits and genes then bit later eh not like as much now, it sucks as you cant get your money back really fi you sell dragons who you gened up, like nueee meh money stupied meh! xD

---

Still got 27 more dragons to go, yay.... xD
@SwiftIsHere
Yeah that is what I is feeling like, been feeling like it for a while but never got round to sorting it out till tonight, I love all my dragons but some I have just fallen out of love with or just don't love as much as I want to and to keep them, I only want to keep ones I really love!

Oh wow, guess that is one way of doing it, xD

---

@emajbi
Mhm got a couple of breeding pairs at the moment, they taking there sweet time of wanting to give me the dragon I looking for, and wasting meh space! xD

Lol yeah I really love all my dragons but making sure with each and every single one that I is sure I dont want anymore cause I take so much time into each dragon so it hard picking and dont wanna make an mistake, lol.

---

@UndeadDahlia

At least you tried to clean it up abit, that is what counts and oof I bet big lairs must suck to clean out.

---

@Ern

Lol, mhm that is true, I have many completed dragons but just not sure on them anymore or like some impulse buys and with there outfits and genes then bit later eh not like as much now, it sucks as you cant get your money back really fi you sell dragons who you gened up, like nueee meh money stupied meh! xD

---

Still got 27 more dragons to go, yay.... xD
I'm in the process of attempting to clean out my lair, but I've gened some dragons and the idea of being a minimalist lair is slipping away ...
I'm in the process of attempting to clean out my lair, but I've gened some dragons and the idea of being a minimalist lair is slipping away ...
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
@borb
Oh, so we both in the same boat then! Oof and yeah I was only suppose to have a few so I did not feel overwhelmed by a hoard of dragons now well that failed. xD

---

@218715
Oof and wow, well glad to know I is not only one then.
@borb
Oh, so we both in the same boat then! Oof and yeah I was only suppose to have a few so I did not feel overwhelmed by a hoard of dragons now well that failed. xD

---

@218715
Oof and wow, well glad to know I is not only one then.
I was gone for three months and when I came bank I did a massive overhaul of my dragons and hoard. I made bank. Which I promptly used on expensive genes and now I'm broke. Although yesterday I decided to get rid of all the transmutation gunk I had in my vault and I made like 800 gems, which I also promptly spent on expensive genes.
I was gone for three months and when I came bank I did a massive overhaul of my dragons and hoard. I made bank. Which I promptly used on expensive genes and now I'm broke. Although yesterday I decided to get rid of all the transmutation gunk I had in my vault and I made like 800 gems, which I also promptly spent on expensive genes.
i have 230 dragons shoved in a tab called "GOD WHY". mess is an understatement. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] so many gene projects, so many unlored dragons, so many dergs just taking up space... finally got tired of it and just shoved anything i was even slightly questioning into a big ol' pile. of course, the rest of my keepers so far still add up to about 100kG in gene costs, never mind all the apparel, so there's still some deciding left to do on that front once i'm done with the pile, oof.
i have 230 dragons shoved in a tab called "GOD WHY". mess is an understatement. so many gene projects, so many unlored dragons, so many dergs just taking up space... finally got tired of it and just shoved anything i was even slightly questioning into a big ol' pile.

of course, the rest of my keepers so far still add up to about 100kG in gene costs, never mind all the apparel, so there's still some deciding left to do on that front once i'm done with the pile, oof.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 3