Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite lair aesthetic?
1 2 3 4 5 6
i really like nature and water themes.. lightning is cool too. and space. idk i like a lot of aesthetics
i really like nature and water themes.. lightning is cool too. and space. idk i like a lot of aesthetics
I love Pastel :)

Also I really like Goth Looking themes with a lot of black, and red, and purple!!

I love Pastel :)

Also I really like Goth Looking themes with a lot of black, and red, and purple!!

CURRENTLY STRUGGLING TO FEED MY DRAGONS :(

(please don't send food over, it's alright! Thanks tho)
I live for Autumn aesthetics
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@palarian

omg I came here to say 'I'm all for SPRUCE, PIRATES, natural tones and water themed lairs' and I noticed you mentioned my lair with a compliment dsfasdffsfas

Thank you so much ;u; <3
@palarian

omg I came here to say 'I'm all for SPRUCE, PIRATES, natural tones and water themed lairs' and I noticed you mentioned my lair with a compliment dsfasdffsfas

Thank you so much ;u; <3
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Some of my favorite lairs are
@lupis @dewclaw @mythnomer @Gormanghaste

I like both the darker and more light aesthic
Some of my favorite lairs are
@lupis @dewclaw @mythnomer @Gormanghaste

I like both the darker and more light aesthic
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Autumnus" date="2020-06-17 23:59:14" ] I live for Autumn aesthetics [/quote] same
Autumnus wrote on 2020-06-17 23:59:14:

same
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I find monolair species lairs interesting. Just for someone to have that limit and to stick with it tends to make their stuff more interesting to me.

Though I do enjoy Sunshine's monocolor lair, lol.
I find monolair species lairs interesting. Just for someone to have that limit and to stick with it tends to make their stuff more interesting to me.

Though I do enjoy Sunshine's monocolor lair, lol.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
I like it colorful without it being too neon/all round. Preferably in color order or with a theme c:
I like it colorful without it being too neon/all round. Preferably in color order or with a theme c:
unknown-2.png
*Everyone talking about their favourite aestetics* Me without an aesthetic:[img]https://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F029%2F439%2Fcover4.jpg[/img]
*Everyone talking about their favourite aestetics*
Me without an aesthetic:fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F029%2F439%2Fcover4.jpg
Corny 60's metal references. Swords for everyone, bone and pelt apparel, reds and golds and names that seems to be made up by Manowars most dedicated fans..
Corny 60's metal references. Swords for everyone, bone and pelt apparel, reds and golds and names that seems to be made up by Manowars most dedicated fans..
1 2 3 4 5 6