Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your lair smell like.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Probably a smoking ceiling fan, burnt rubber and gasoline... maybe even a little bit of petrichor
Probably a smoking ceiling fan, burnt rubber and gasoline... maybe even a little bit of petrichor
J6W6Pav.png Steelchain
FR +3

Stormcatcher's #1 fanaa
l
l
l
l
l
laa
User-made Guides
Coliseum Build Guide
BBCode Compendium
Custom Achievements Gen.
Compare Dragon Sizes
-
Uh, lair smells... bad. It's like, underground fight club above a wyrmwound, so probably thickly stinks of coppery blood, rot, and dirt. Tunnels smell like oil and smoke and dirt from all the lanterns burning. The deeper you go, the less bad it is. Underground river are smells like wet stone, mold, and humidity.
Uh, lair smells... bad. It's like, underground fight club above a wyrmwound, so probably thickly stinks of coppery blood, rot, and dirt. Tunnels smell like oil and smoke and dirt from all the lanterns burning. The deeper you go, the less bad it is. Underground river are smells like wet stone, mold, and humidity.
JflGBHo.png
There's seawater everywhere. So it alternates reeking of fish and seaweed with smelling warm and slightly salty.
There's seawater everywhere. So it alternates reeking of fish and seaweed with smelling warm and slightly salty.
Sparklers Stardust Sap Lamp Livewire Endlers
Regret.
Regret.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Sandalwood. Spices. Wet stone after rainy days.
Sandalwood. Spices. Wet stone after rainy days.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
axe body spray
probably smells like a mix of all the elements, horrible.
axe body spray
probably smells like a mix of all the elements, horrible.
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

I think it smells like those moments right before or after a thunderstorm, when the world just smells like rain and water, mixed with jungle and general walking in Nature smells.
I think it smells like those moments right before or after a thunderstorm, when the world just smells like rain and water, mixed with jungle and general walking in Nature smells.
Burnt things, gasoline, perfume, fresh fruit
Burnt things, gasoline, perfume, fresh fruit
Lightning Runestone
nature smells, some probably not very good

oh also, my lair isn't all one group. we also have a lab and there's an estate in shadow surrounded by a forest... also a circus
nature smells, some probably not very good

oh also, my lair isn't all one group. we also have a lab and there's an estate in shadow surrounded by a forest... also a circus
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
mine smells like wine and.... hm.
mine smells like wine and.... hm.
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him